Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Can you provide me with the money factor and residual for a 2019 Range Rover Sport, V8 SupChr?

Rover3172Rover3172 Posts: 2
edited July 15 in Land Rover
I am getting ready to lease a 2019 Range Rover Sport V8 Supercharged. List is $97,000. Can you help me determine if I am getting a good deal? Thanks.
Tagged:

Answers

• kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 127,831
    Rover3172 said:

I am getting ready to lease a 2019 Range Rover Sport V8 Supercharged. List is $97,000. Can you help me determine if I am getting a good deal? Thanks.

36/15
    .00139 MF and 56% residual

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Rover3172Rover3172 Posts: 2
    Thank you. Sorry I did not provide the months and mileage. Is there a way to calculate this information so that I can guess at the monthly payment? I will look on the site for a lease calculator.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,102
    Rover3172 said:

Thank you. Sorry I did not provide the months and mileage. Is there a way to calculate this information so that I can guess at the monthly payment? I will look on the site for a lease calculator.

You would need to know the selling price or adjusted cap cost to figure the payment

You can use this link to build your own calculator:
    https://www.edmunds.com/car-leasing/calculate-your-own-lease-payment.html

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4