2019 Hyundai Ionic Lease Deals and Prices

jeff_tacojeff_taco Member Posts: 25
edited July 2019 in Hyundai
What are the incentives, MF, and RV for an SEL and Limited for 28205? 10k and 12k mile options. Thanks.

Comments

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,136
    jeff_taco said:

    What are the incentives, MF, and RV for an SEL and Limited for 28205? 10k and 12k mile options. Thanks.

    Hybrid, PHEV or EV?
    What lease term?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jeff_tacojeff_taco Member Posts: 25
    Michaell said:

    jeff_taco said:

    What are the incentives, MF, and RV for an SEL and Limited for 28205? 10k and 12k mile options. Thanks.

    Hybrid, PHEV or EV?
    What lease term?
    Sorry, Hybrid. 36 months.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,136
    jeff_taco said:

    Michaell said:

    jeff_taco said:

    What are the incentives, MF, and RV for an SEL and Limited for 28205? 10k and 12k mile options. Thanks.

    Hybrid, PHEV or EV?
    What lease term?
    Sorry, Hybrid. 36 months.
    36/12
    SEL - .00188 and 55%
    LTD - .00138 and 52%
    $2750 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • VoltVolt Member Posts: 17
    Can i get 2019 Hyundai Ioniq Plug-In Hybrid Limited MF/Residual/Incentives for 94040 ? 36M/36K ( also give me for 45K)
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,136
    Volt said:

    Can i get 2019 Hyundai Ioniq Plug-In Hybrid Limited MF/Residual/Incentives for 94040 ? 36M/36K ( also give me for 45K)

    36/15
    .00199 and 48%
    $4543 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • VoltVolt Member Posts: 17
    Michaell said:

    Volt said:

    Can i get 2019 Hyundai Ioniq Plug-In Hybrid Limited MF/Residual/Incentives for 94040 ? 36M/36K ( also give me for 45K)

    36/15
    .00199 and 48%
    $4543 lease cash
    Michael, Thank you . is it same for 36/12?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,136
    Volt said:

    Michaell said:

    Volt said:

    Can i get 2019 Hyundai Ioniq Plug-In Hybrid Limited MF/Residual/Incentives for 94040 ? 36M/36K ( also give me for 45K)

    36/15
    .00199 and 48%
    $4543 lease cash
    Michael, Thank you . is it same for 36/12?
    50% residual for 36/12

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • VoltVolt Member Posts: 17
    Michaell said:

    Volt said:

    Michaell said:

    Volt said:

    Can i get 2019 Hyundai Ioniq Plug-In Hybrid Limited MF/Residual/Incentives for 94040 ? 36M/36K ( also give me for 45K)

    36/15
    .00199 and 48%
    $4543 lease cash
    Michael, Thank you . is it same for 36/12?
    50% residual for 36/12
    Thanks a ton for the prompt response. I will get a quote from the dealer in the afternoon. I will let you all know.
  • erik2020erik2020 Member Posts: 19
    Hello, looking for info regard the MF, RV, incentives for zip code 45226, 36/12, on the Ioniq Hybrid Blue and SEL. Thanks.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,136
    erik2020 said:

    Hello, looking for info regard the MF, RV, incentives for zip code 45226, 36/12, on the Ioniq Hybrid Blue and SEL. Thanks.

    Blue - .00151 and 53%
    SEL - .00169 and 54%
    $2750 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • hamatimehamatime Member Posts: 11
    Hello, looking for the MF, RV, incentives for zip code 60626, 36/12, 36/10, on the Ioniq Hybrid all trim levels please.

    Thanks.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,786
    hamatime said:

    Hello, looking for the MF, RV, incentives for zip code 60626, 36/12, 36/10, on the Ioniq Hybrid all trim levels please.

    Thanks.

    Blue: .00132 MF and 50% residual. $3250 lease cash
    LTD: .00134 MF and 49% residual. $3500 lease cash
    SEL: .00152 MF and 52% residual. $3000 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • chaiwalachaiwala EverettMember Posts: 12
    Hello, looking for the MF, RV, incentives for zip code 98133, 36/15, on the Ioniq Hybrid SE & SEL
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,136
    chaiwala said:

    Hello, looking for the MF, RV, incentives for zip code 98133, 36/15, on the Ioniq Hybrid SE & SEL

    No SE trim for Ioniq Hybrid

    SEL - .00152 and 50%; $3000 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

This discussion has been closed.