2019 Chevrolet Traverse Lease

FrcC1928FrcC1928 Member Posts: 13
edited July 2019 in Chevrolet
Looking for MF/ RV and any incentives on LT Leather (FWD & AWD) and High Country 36/12

Thanks

Comments

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,681
    FrcC1928 said:

    Looking for MF/ RV and any incentives on LT Leather (FWD & AWD) and High Country 36/12

    Thanks

    What is your ZIP code?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • FrcC1928FrcC1928 Member Posts: 13
    Michaell said:

    FrcC1928 said:

    Looking for MF/ RV and any incentives on LT Leather (FWD & AWD) and High Country 36/12

    Thanks

    What is your ZIP code?
    08037
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,681
    FrcC1928 said:

    Michaell said:

    FrcC1928 said:

    Looking for MF/ RV and any incentives on LT Leather (FWD & AWD) and High Country 36/12

    Thanks

    What is your ZIP code?
    08037
    3LT FWD - .00159 and 61%
    3LT AWD - .00161 and 61%
    HC - .00159 and 57%
    $750 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • FrcC1928FrcC1928 Member Posts: 13
    Does Chevrolet offer any lease incentives for military veterans?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,681
    FrcC1928 said:

    Does Chevrolet offer any lease incentives for military veterans?

    Not an incentive, per se, but there is a military discount pricing program in place.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • FrcC1928FrcC1928 Member Posts: 13
    Michaell said:

    FrcC1928 said:

    Does Chevrolet offer any lease incentives for military veterans?

    Not an incentive, per se, but there is a military discount pricing program in place.
    Also are MF and RV the same for 3LT AWD if options are added such as LT Premium Package and Sunroof?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,681
    FrcC1928 said:

    Michaell said:

    FrcC1928 said:

    Does Chevrolet offer any lease incentives for military veterans?

    Not an incentive, per se, but there is a military discount pricing program in place.
    Also are MF and RV the same for 3LT AWD if options are added such as LT Premium Package and Sunroof?
    Packages and options do not change the MF or RV.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Can i please get the MF, RV, any current incentives for LT, AWD and FWD, zip-33409?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 201,024

    Can i please get the MF, RV, any current incentives for LT, AWD and FWD, zip-33409?

    1LT or 3LT?

    (cloth or leather?)

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Sorry, both please, if you could. 1LT and 3LT
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 201,024

    Can i please get the MF, RV, any current incentives for LT, AWD and FWD, zip-33409?

    Sorry, both please, if you could. 1LT and 3LT

    36/15
    FWD: .00159 MF and 59% residual
    AWD: .00161 MF and 59% residual

    $1000 customer incentive

    Either trim

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • closed the deal today.

    did get $1250 in incentives.

    put $3K down (included 1st payments)

    36/15K

    470 OTD which included tires, wear and tear and maintenance.

    zip 33458
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,681

    closed the deal today.

    did get $1250 in incentives.

    put $3K down (included 1st payments)

    36/15K

    470 OTD which included tires, wear and tear and maintenance.

    zip 33458

    Congrats!

    Thanks for the report.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • flydrummaflydrumma Nashville, TNMember Posts: 14
    May I have the MF, residual, and any incentives for a 2020 Traverse LT Leather FWD in zip 37211
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 201,024
    flydrumma said:

    May I have the MF, residual, and any incentives for a 2020 Traverse LT Leather FWD in zip 37211

    36/15
    .00156 MF and 56% residual
    $750 customer incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.