Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Looking for advice on fair price on 2020 Acura RDX with AWD and Tech Package

Dee777Dee777 Member Posts: 2
edited July 2019 in Acura
Hi, I am looking to purchase a 2020 Acura RDX with AWD and Tech package. Any advice on a good price. Is $40,500 reasonable?
Tagged:

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,830
    Dee777 said:

Hi, I am looking to purchase a 2020 Acura RDX with AWD and Tech package. Any advice on a good price. Is $40,500 reasonable?

While waiting for a response, you can research pricing, here:
    https://www.edmunds.com/tmv.html

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• DaverceeDavercee Member Posts: 101
    Thanks, kyfdx! Will check out that link.
  • Dee777Dee777 Member Posts: 2
    Hi all! Looking for input.....I am getting rid of a 2007 XC70 with 171,000 miles on it. The condition is very good but needs $1,000 in repairs (for 2 items). I have been offered $1500 as is. My question is: should I put the $1,000 in repairs into the car and try to get $3,500 -$5,000 by privately selling or take the $1,500 and be done. It has been an excellent car.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,830
    Dee777 said:

Hi all! Looking for input.....I am getting rid of a 2007 XC70 with 171,000 miles on it. The condition is very good but needs $1,000 in repairs (for 2 items). I have been offered $1500 as is. My question is: should I put the $1,000 in repairs into the car and try to get $3,500 -$5,000 by privately selling or take the $1,500 and be done. It has been an excellent car.

My first inclination is that you won't get anywhere near your target price, even after repairs.

But, you should ask the experts, here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/1212/general/x/real-world-trade-in-values#latest

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• fred_durst321fred_durst321 Member Posts: 1
    Hi, new to the forum here but are there any strings that show actual proces paid? I'm not interested in utting car information in the data base and having a figure pop up. When I purchased an infiniti recently (used), the myg37x website had a string like that and it was very helpful.

thanks
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,064

Hi, new to the forum here but are there any strings that show actual proces paid? I'm not interested in utting car information in the data base and having a figure pop up. When I purchased an infiniti recently (used), the myg37x website had a string like that and it was very helpful.

thanks

You can check here to see if anyone has posted a price:

https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/56553/acura/rdx/2020-acura-rdx-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4