Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid Limited

RampaRampa Posts: 1
edited August 2 in Chrysler
Residual and Money factor for Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid Limited for 95757

3 Yrs and 45 K miles

Does Chrysler accept security Deposit

Comments

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 128,364
    Rampa said:

    Residual and Money factor for Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid Limited for 95757

    3 Yrs and 45 K miles

    Does Chrysler accept security Deposit

    Standard MF and 42%

    No incentive info

    CCAP does not accept MSDs

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Timp22Timp22 Posts: 2
    Can I get the residual and MF for a Pacifica Hybrid Limited in 01742? 3 years 45K miles.

    Also, can anyone confirm that the Fed and MA tax credits do not apply to a leased vehicle?

    Thanks.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 134,704
    Timp22 said:

    Can I get the residual and MF for a Pacifica Hybrid Limited in 01742? 3 years 45K miles.

    Also, can anyone confirm that the Fed and MA tax credits do not apply to a leased vehicle?

    Thanks.

    Standard MF and 42% residual

    Federal tax credits go to the owner of the vehicle. On a lease, that is the leasing bank.

    No info on MA incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Timp22Timp22 Posts: 2
    Thanks. Forgive my lack of knowledge. What is the standard MF?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 134,704
    Timp22 said:

    Thanks. Forgive my lack of knowledge. What is the standard MF?

    We don't know exactly, but it's likely to be in the .00220-.00250 range. (very high)

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.