2020 Toyota Supra Lease Deals and Prices

drozj14drozj14 Member Posts: 73
edited August 2019 in Toyota
Hello

I’d like to request numbers on a 2020 Supra le and premium

Mf, residual, and incentives for 10k miles 3 year lease 77043

Thanks in advance
«1

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,264
    drozj14 said:

    Hello

    I’d like to request numbers on a 2020 Supra le and premium

    Mf, residual, and incentives for 10k miles 3 year lease 77043

    Thanks in advance

    .00285 MF and 63% residual
    All trims

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jasonviper20jasonviper20 Member Posts: 5
    kyfdx said:

    drozj14 said:

    Hello

    I’d like to request numbers on a 2020 Supra le and premium

    Mf, residual, and incentives for 10k miles 3 year lease 77043

    Thanks in advance

    .00285 MF and 63% residual
    All trims
    Is there a 39mo term? And is there a residual for less than 10k mi? If so, what are the figures? Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,043

    kyfdx said:

    drozj14 said:

    Hello

    I’d like to request numbers on a 2020 Supra le and premium

    Mf, residual, and incentives for 10k miles 3 year lease 77043

    Thanks in advance

    .00285 MF and 63% residual
    All trims
    Is there a 39mo term? And is there a residual for less than 10k mi? If so, what are the figures? Thanks
    No to either question.

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ThorSellsCarsThorSellsCars HoustonMember Posts: 6
    Id like to get Money factor and Residual on the 2020 Supra for 36month 12k a year lease
  • ThorSellsCarsThorSellsCars HoustonMember Posts: 6

    Id like to get Money factor and Residual on the 2020 Supra for 36month 12k a year lease

    sorry for got zip code 77034
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,043

    Id like to get Money factor and Residual on the 2020 Supra for 36month 12k a year lease

    sorry for got zip code 77034
    .00285 and 62%

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jasonviper20jasonviper20 Member Posts: 5
    Are September figures available for 36mo 10k mi per year?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,264

    Are September figures available for 36mo 10k mi per year?

    September programs start on 09/04

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jasonviper20jasonviper20 Member Posts: 5
    kyfdx said:

    Are September figures available for 36mo 10k mi per year?

    September programs start on 09/04
    Hello. Are the Sep. figures available? Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,264

    kyfdx said:

    Are September figures available for 36mo 10k mi per year?

    September programs start on 09/04
    Hello. Are the Sep. figures available? Thanks
    .00285 MF and 63% residual

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Cars85250Cars85250 AZMember Posts: 25
    Hows the residual 15k miles per year 36 months?
    Money Factor still .00285?
    How many MSD can you do? 9?
    How much discount per MSD?
    Thank you
    Arizona 85250
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,264
    Cars85250 said:

    Hows the residual 15k miles per year 36 months?
    Money Factor still .00285?
    How many MSD can you do? 9?
    How much discount per MSD?
    Thank you
    Arizona 85250

    .00285 MF and 60% residual

    9 MSDs X .00008 ea = .00072 total reduction

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • AwsHAwsH 92612Member Posts: 11
    Hi!
    Can I get incentives, MF and residual for 92612. 36/15K.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,043
    AwsH said:

    Hi!
    Can I get incentives, MF and residual for 92612. 36/15K.

    .00285 and 60%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • BalloutBallout NorthridgeMember Posts: 35
    edited September 2019
    Hi!

    Can I get the residual, money factor, and incentives for all 3 trims of the 2020 supra? Also for 12k and 15k Miles.
    Zip code is 91325

    Also what is the reduction of the money factor with the max amount of MSD's in Northridge, CA 91325?

    Thank you so much!
  • BalloutBallout NorthridgeMember Posts: 35
    edited September 2019
    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,043
    Ballout said:

    Hi!

    Can I get the residual, money factor, and incentives for all 3 trims of the 2020 supra? Also for 12k and 15k Miles.
    Zip code is 91325

    Also what is the reduction of the money factor with the max amount of MSD's in Northridge, CA 91325?

    Thank you so much!

    36/15
    .00285 and 60%
    All trims

    Max 9 MSDs, each of which lower the MF .00008

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • drozj14drozj14 Member Posts: 73
    Has anything changed for October. With mf and incentives

    77043
    Premium/launch
    3 year 30k miles

    Thanks.

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,043
    drozj14 said:

    Has anything changed for October. With mf and incentives

    77043
    Premium/launch
    3 year 30k miles

    Thanks.

    .00285 and 63%
    No incentives
    All trims

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • drozj14drozj14 Member Posts: 73
    Michaell said:

    drozj14 said:

    Has anything changed for October. With mf and incentives

    77043
    Premium/launch
    3 year 30k miles

    Thanks.

    .00285 and 63%
    No incentives
    All trims
    Anything changed for November? I see more on the lot but the markup is crazy.

    Also by chance do you have interest rate on the Supra for purchase. I’m getting a lot of mixed answers at dealerships.

    Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,043
    drozj14 said:

    Michaell said:

    drozj14 said:

    Has anything changed for October. With mf and incentives

    77043
    Premium/launch
    3 year 30k miles

    Thanks.

    .00285 and 63%
    No incentives
    All trims
    Anything changed for November? I see more on the lot but the markup is crazy.

    Also by chance do you have interest rate on the Supra for purchase. I’m getting a lot of mixed answers at dealerships.

    Thanks
    No published APR for the Supra

    No changes in the lease numbers for November.

    Eventually, the bloom will come off the rose (read: C8 Corvette is released)

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • drozj14drozj14 Member Posts: 73
    Michaell said:

    drozj14 said:

    Michaell said:

    drozj14 said:

    Has anything changed for October. With mf and incentives

    77043
    Premium/launch
    3 year 30k miles

    Thanks.

    .00285 and 63%
    No incentives
    All trims
    Anything changed for November? I see more on the lot but the markup is crazy.

    Also by chance do you have interest rate on the Supra for purchase. I’m getting a lot of mixed answers at dealerships.

    Thanks
    No published APR for the Supra

    No changes in the lease numbers for November.

    Eventually, the bloom will come off the rose (read: C8 Corvette is released)
    Thanks for the info. The only issue is my lease runs out in December and because Toyota’s fiscal year doesn’t close till March I feel like I’ll be hamstrung till then unless I bite the bullet which I really don’t think is worth it given the cars actual value.
  • drozj14drozj14 Member Posts: 73
    Michaell said:

    drozj14 said:

    Michaell said:

    drozj14 said:

    Has anything changed for October. With mf and incentives

    77043
    Premium/launch
    3 year 30k miles

    Thanks.

    .00285 and 63%
    No incentives
    All trims
    Anything changed for November? I see more on the lot but the markup is crazy.

    Also by chance do you have interest rate on the Supra for purchase. I’m getting a lot of mixed answers at dealerships.

    Thanks
    No published APR for the Supra

    No changes in the lease numbers for November.

    Eventually, the bloom will come off the rose (read: C8 Corvette is released)


    Any changes for December for the Supra in residual, money factor or incentives. zip-code 77043 and also 44512

    Premium or launch edition

    3 year 10k
    2 year 24k

    I promise this month I am getting something and sitting still for a few years.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,264
    drozj14 said:

    Michaell said:

    drozj14 said:

    Michaell said:

    drozj14 said:

    Has anything changed for October. With mf and incentives

    77043
    Premium/launch
    3 year 30k miles

    Thanks.

    .00285 and 63%
    No incentives
    All trims
    Anything changed for November? I see more on the lot but the markup is crazy.

    Also by chance do you have interest rate on the Supra for purchase. I’m getting a lot of mixed answers at dealerships.

    Thanks
    No published APR for the Supra

    No changes in the lease numbers for November.

    Eventually, the bloom will come off the rose (read: C8 Corvette is released)


    Any changes for December for the Supra in residual, money factor or incentives. zip-code 77043 and also 44512

    Premium or launch edition

    3 year 10k
    2 year 24k

    I promise this month I am getting something and sitting still for a few years.
    .00285 MF
    67%/61% residual

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • odessit2odessit2 Member Posts: 18
    Man, the money factor is sky high. Unusual for Toyota.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,043
    odessit2 said:

    Man, the money factor is sky high. Unusual for Toyota.

    Not really; lots of 2020 Toyota models are using the .00285 MF.

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Kp8864123Kp8864123 11746Member Posts: 5
    Hello, I see Toyota is advertising what seems to be a new lease promo for 11777, 36 month and 10,000.
    Just curious what the RF & MF are for the Supra premium for above terms in 11777. Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,043
    Kp8864123 said:

    Hello, I see Toyota is advertising what seems to be a new lease promo for 11777, 36 month and 10,000.
    Just curious what the RF & MF are for the Supra premium for above terms in 11777. Thanks!

    .00285 and 60%

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • JTradeJTrade Member Posts: 4
    Can I please get MF / Residual for 98033, 36/10 Supra Premium and possibly 39/10 if they offer. Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,264
    JTrade said:

    Can I please get MF / Residual for 98033, 36/10 Supra Premium and possibly 39/10 if they offer. Thanks!

    .00285 MF
    60%/58% residual

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • JTradeJTrade Member Posts: 4
    Hi - Can I please get the new February MF / Residual for 98033, 36/10 Supra Premium Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,264
    JTrade said:

    Hi - Can I please get the new February MF / Residual for 98033, 36/10 Supra Premium Thanks!

    New programs start on Tuesday

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • JTradeJTrade Member Posts: 4
    kyfdx said:

    JTrade said:

    Hi - Can I please get the new February MF / Residual for 98033, 36/10 Supra Premium Thanks!

    New programs start on Tuesday
    Thank you! - Can I please get an update when you get a chance.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,043
    JTrade said:

    kyfdx said:

    JTrade said:

    Hi - Can I please get the new February MF / Residual for 98033, 36/10 Supra Premium Thanks!

    New programs start on Tuesday
    Thank you! - Can I please get an update when you get a chance.
    .00285 and 60%

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jadalias1jadalias1 Member Posts: 10
    Can I please get the new March MF / Residual for 90254, 24/10, 36/10 Supra Premium Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,043
    jadalias1 said:

    Can I please get the new March MF / Residual for 90254, 24/10, 36/10 Supra Premium Thanks!

    .00285 and 65% (24/12) or 59% (36/10)

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • nafiznafiz Member Posts: 30
    please provide mf, rv for 24/12k & 36/10k on supra premium, zip 19053. ty
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,043
    nafiz said:

    please provide mf, rv for 24/12k & 36/10k on supra premium, zip 19053. ty

    .00285 and 65% / 59%

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • nafiznafiz Member Posts: 30
    Michaell said:

    nafiz said:

    please provide mf, rv for 24/12k & 36/10k on supra premium, zip 19053. ty

    .00285 and 65% / 59%
    what is the mf & rv for 39 months for 19053

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,043
    edited March 2020
    nafiz said:

    Michaell said:

    nafiz said:

    please provide mf, rv for 24/12k & 36/10k on supra premium, zip 19053. ty

    .00285 and 65% / 59%
    what is the mf & rv for 39 months for 19053

    If supported, 57% residual

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • WhyPlayWhyPlay Member Posts: 1
    Please provide mf, rv for 36/10k on supra premium, zip 45248
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,264
    WhyPlay said:

    Please provide mf, rv for 36/10k on supra premium, zip 45248

    .00285 MF and 59% residual

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • xzerokoolxz7xzerokoolxz7 Member Posts: 9
    Numbers for a 36/12, supra, 30189, - mf/rv/etc. Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,043

    Numbers for a 36/12, supra, 30189, - mf/rv/etc. Thanks!

    .00108 and 56%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ibsev11ibsev11 Member Posts: 11
    hi, can i please have the numbers for 24/10 & 36/10 for supra premium in 97070? thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,043
    ibsev11 said:

    hi, can i please have the numbers for 24/10 & 36/10 for supra premium in 97070? thanks!

    .00285 MF
    24/12 - 65%
    36/10 - 58%

    10K not available for 24 month term

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • nafiznafiz Member Posts: 30
    please provide mf, lrv & rebates for 2020 supra premium 36/10k for zip 19053. also if you know finance buy rate for tier one + credit that would be great too.

    thank you
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,043
    nafiz said:

    please provide mf, lrv & rebates for 2020 supra premium 36/10k for zip 19053. also if you know finance buy rate for tier one + credit that would be great too.

    thank you

    .00285 and 59%

    Standard APR (don't know what that is), but I do see a $2000 dealer cash incentive for purchase

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Kp8864123Kp8864123 11746Member Posts: 5
    Hello, I noticed that supra offers were updated significantly on Toyota's website. I am just wondering if the MF, RV, or rebates have changed for 36/10k for zip 11777. Looking for Premium 3.0.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,043
    edited May 2020
    Kp8864123 said:

    Hello, I noticed that supra offers were updated significantly on Toyota's website. I am just wondering if the MF, RV, or rebates have changed for 36/10k for zip 11777. Looking for Premium 3.0.

    They might have updated the purchase incentives, but they still lease pretty poorly.

    .00285 and 58%

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.