2020 BMW i3 Lease Deals and Prices

dungeondungeon Member Posts: 3
edited October 2019 in BMW
May I have the MF, RVl, and Incentives for a 2020 i3s with range extender in 77079? 36/16k lease terms. Thanks!
«13

Comments

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 193,134
    dungeon said:

    May I have the MF, RVl, and Incentives for a 2020 i3s with range extender in 77079? 36/16k lease terms. Thanks!

    No 2020 i3 lease numbers, this month.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • maybei3maybei3 Member Posts: 9
    Is spec/order information availalbe for the 2020 i3?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 197,721
    maybei3 said:

    Is spec/order information availalbe for the 2020 i3?

    We don't have any info on that.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • maybei3maybei3 Member Posts: 9
    Any info on 2020 models available yet?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 197,721
    maybei3 said:

    Any info on 2020 models available yet?

    Nope

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • maybei3maybei3 Member Posts: 9
    Is 2020 i3s configuration, pricing, and ordering information available?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 197,721
    maybei3 said:

    Is 2020 i3s configuration, pricing, and ordering information available?

    Sorry, no idea.

    There are lease programs, though, so it would seem that BMW dealers would have that info.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • lb530529lb530529 Member Posts: 88
    Good morning @kyfdx, can you please let me know this month's numbers for 36 and 24 month's, 10k miles? Looking at the Range Extender model. Base trim, not the S. Any incentives available would be great to know. Thank you
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 197,721
    lb530529 said:

    Good morning @kyfdx, can you please let me know this month's numbers for 36 and 24 month's, 10k miles? Looking at the Range Extender model. Base trim, not the S. Any incentives available would be great to know. Thank you

    What is your location?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • lb530529lb530529 Member Posts: 88
    I would register it at zip code 64118 but the dealer is in 22304
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 193,134
    lb530529 said:

    Good morning @kyfdx, can you please let me know this month's numbers for 36 and 24 month's, 10k miles? Looking at the Range Extender model. Base trim, not the S. Any incentives available would be great to know. Thank you

    lb530529 said:

    I would register it at zip code 64118 but the dealer is in 22304

    .00142 and 64% / 58%
    $7500 lease credit

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mspgeekmspgeek Member Posts: 31
    Hello,
    Can I have MF/RV/Incentives for the following in Zip 30188:

    2020 BMW i3 base - 36mo/12k miles
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 193,134
    mspgeek said:

    Hello,
    Can I have MF/RV/Incentives for the following in Zip 30188:

    2020 BMW i3 base - 36mo/12k miles

    .00142 and 57%
    $7500 lease credit

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • grimmiegrimmie MIMember Posts: 24
    Hello,
    2020 BMW i3 bev residual and mf for March please, thanks.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 193,134
    grimmie said:

    Hello,
    2020 BMW i3 bev residual and mf for March please, thanks.

    Lease term and miles per year?
    ZIP code?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • brianjonespfkbrianjonespfk Member Posts: 2
    Looking for the RV and MF on a 2020 BMW i3 (Base model) in 89148. 36 months 10k miles. Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 197,721

    Looking for the RV and MF on a 2020 BMW i3 (Base model) in 89148. 36 months 10k miles. Thank you!

    .00142 MF and 58% residual
    $7500 lease credit

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jjb0737jjb0737 Member Posts: 31
    Hi Looking for RV, MF and incentives/rebates for 2020 Base BMW i3 in 91316. 36 and 24 mos at 10k miles. Thank you!!!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 193,134
    jjb0737 said:

    Hi Looking for RV, MF and incentives/rebates for 2020 Base BMW i3 in 91316. 36 and 24 mos at 10k miles. Thank you!!!

    .00142 and 64% / 58%
    $7500 lease credit

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jjb0737jjb0737 Member Posts: 31
    Michaell said:

    jjb0737 said:

    Hi Looking for RV, MF and incentives/rebates for 2020 Base BMW i3 in 91316. 36 and 24 mos at 10k miles. Thank you!!!

    .00142 and 64% / 58%
    $7500 lease credit
    Hi, could I also get numbers for the i3s Bev and Rex. 91316. 36/10k thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 193,134
    jjb0737 said:

    Michaell said:

    jjb0737 said:

    Hi Looking for RV, MF and incentives/rebates for 2020 Base BMW i3 in 91316. 36 and 24 mos at 10k miles. Thank you!!!

    .00142 and 64% / 58%
    $7500 lease credit
    Hi, could I also get numbers for the i3s Bev and Rex. 91316. 36/10k thank you!
    Same numbers for all variations of the i3

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jjb0737jjb0737 Member Posts: 31
    Michaell said:

    jjb0737 said:

    Hi Looking for RV, MF and incentives/rebates for 2020 Base BMW i3 in 91316. 36 and 24 mos at 10k miles. Thank you!!!

    .00142 and 64% / 58%
    $7500 lease credit
    Hi, just to be clear 36mo = 58%, 24mo = 64% correct? Thanks...
  • jjb0737jjb0737 Member Posts: 31
    ...and could I please get residual for 30 months as well? This is what dealer is offering me...
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 197,721
    jjb0737 said:

    Michaell said:

    jjb0737 said:

    Hi Looking for RV, MF and incentives/rebates for 2020 Base BMW i3 in 91316. 36 and 24 mos at 10k miles. Thank you!!!

    .00142 and 64% / 58%
    $7500 lease credit
    Hi, just to be clear 36mo = 58%, 24mo = 64% correct? Thanks...
    Yes

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 197,721
    edited March 2020
    jjb0737 said:

    ...and could I please get residual for 30 months as well? This is what dealer is offering me...

    61%

    You have to lease for at least 30 months to be eligible for CA state credits.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • aasuncionaasuncion Hamilton, NJMember Posts: 86
    Hi, can I please get the MF, RV, and any lease cash, rebates, etc. Looking at the 2020 i3 BEV and REX. 24/10, 24/12, 36/10, 36/12, and any other terms between 24 and 39 months. My zip code is 08610
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 197,721
    aasuncion said:

    Hi, can I please get the MF, RV, and any lease cash, rebates, etc. Looking at the 2020 i3 BEV and REX. 24/10, 24/12, 36/10, 36/12, and any other terms between 24 and 39 months. My zip code is 08610

    .00142 MF
    63%/57% residual for 24/36 mo, 12K/yr

    $7500 lease credit

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • green_lightgreen_light 20171Member Posts: 12
    Hi there.
    Interested in numbers for RV, MF, incentives for BMW 2020 i3 BEV
    36/10
    24/10

    Zip code: 20171
    Any extra a conquest incentive of any kind?

    Thanks in advance
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 197,721

    Hi there.
    Interested in numbers for RV, MF, incentives for BMW 2020 i3 BEV
    36/10
    24/10

    Zip code: 20171
    Any extra a conquest incentive of any kind?

    Thanks in advance

    .00142 MF
    64%/58% residual

    $7500 lease cash
    $2000 conquest

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jjb0737jjb0737 Member Posts: 31
    Hi, could I please get MF, RV, and incentives/rebates for 2020 i3 Rex base model. Zipcode is 91316 looking for 30mos 10k/yr and 36mos 10k/yr. Thank you.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 193,134
    jjb0737 said:

    Hi, could I please get MF, RV, and incentives/rebates for 2020 i3 Rex base model. Zipcode is 91316 looking for 30mos 10k/yr and 36mos 10k/yr. Thank you.

    BMW programs from March have been extended through 5 April.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • pharoah2000pharoah2000 Member Posts: 1
    Hi,

    I am Interested in numbers for RV, MF, incentives for
    1) BMW 2020 i3 Rex and
    2) BMW 2020 i3

    for
    36/10
    24/10

    Zip code: 94086

    Thanks.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 197,721

    Hi,

    I am Interested in numbers for RV, MF, incentives for
    1) BMW 2020 i3 Rex and
    2) BMW 2020 i3

    for
    36/10
    24/10

    Zip code: 94086

    Thanks.

    .00118 MF
    62%/58% residual for 24/36 mo
    $7500 lease cash

    Either model

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ck1980ck1980 Member Posts: 11
    Hello, can I please have the MF, RV, and any lease cash, rebates, conquest for 2020 i3 base and i3s for 30/10k miles and zip code 92630?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 193,134
    ck1980 said:

    Hello, can I please have the MF, RV, and any lease cash, rebates, conquest for 2020 i3 base and i3s for 30/10k miles and zip code 92630?

    .00118 and 60%
    $7500 lease credit
    No conquest

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • BcmBcm Member Posts: 1
    Hello, I’m looking for the MF, RV, and any cash, rebates, etc for a 2020 i3s rex for 36m/10k mi in the 94610 zip. Thanks in advance.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 193,134
    Bcm said:

    Hello, I’m looking for the MF, RV, and any cash, rebates, etc for a 2020 i3s rex for 36m/10k mi in the 94610 zip. Thanks in advance.

    .00118 and 58%
    $7500 lease credit

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • spidaaaspidaaa Member Posts: 20
    Does anybody have the May MF/residual/rebates? Please and thank you :)
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 193,134
    spidaaa said:

    Does anybody have the May MF/residual/rebates? Please and thank you :)

    36/15
    .00118 and 55%
    $7500 lease credit

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • spidaaaspidaaa Member Posts: 20
    Michaell said:

    spidaaa said:

    Does anybody have the May MF/residual/rebates? Please and thank you :)

    36/15
    .00118 and 55%
    $7500 lease credit
    Sorry, should have mentioned 36/10. Thank you! I'm thinking it's going to be 58%, same as last month?

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 197,721
    spidaaa said:

    Michaell said:

    spidaaa said:

    Does anybody have the May MF/residual/rebates? Please and thank you :)

    36/15
    .00118 and 55%
    $7500 lease credit
    Sorry, should have mentioned 36/10. Thank you! I'm thinking it's going to be 58%, same as last month?

    58%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • NotYet66NotYet66 Los AngelesMember Posts: 19
    edited May 2020
    Hello,

    May I get the residual and MF for a 2020 BMW i3 Rex 30/10 30/12? Also is there any loyalty incentives on top of the lease credit? Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 193,134
    NotYet66 said:

    Hello,

    May I get the residual and MF for a 2020 BMW i3 Rex 30/10 30/12? Also is there any loyalty incentives on top of the lease credit? Thank you!

    What is your ZIP code?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • NotYet66NotYet66 Los AngelesMember Posts: 19
    Hello,

    91016 So Cal area

    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 193,134
    NotYet66 said:

    Hello,

    91016 So Cal area

    Thanks!

    36/15
    .00118 and 55%
    $7500 lease credit

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • grimmiegrimmie MIMember Posts: 24
    Can I get the MF, Residual and Incentives for
    2020 BMW i3 BEV
    36/10
    Zip 48375

    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 193,134
    grimmie said:

    Can I get the MF, Residual and Incentives for
    2020 BMW i3 BEV
    36/10
    Zip 48375

    Thanks!

    .00118 and 58%
    $7500 lease credit

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kdm1230kdm1230 Member Posts: 35
    Could you please check to see if there is any loyalty for i3 bev for zip 18976?
    Thank you
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 193,134
    kdm1230 said:

    Could you please check to see if there is any loyalty for i3 bev for zip 18976?
    Thank you

    $3000 loyalty

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • websterizewebsterize Member Posts: 19
    MF and RV for i3 Sport, please, for 10K/24m and 7.5K/24m? ZIP 21704
Sign In or Register to comment.