2019 Ford Flex Lease Deals and Prices

ktgrl1983ktgrl1983 Member Posts: 2
edited October 2019 in Ford
I'm not sure what all information you need, 24 months, 15k miles, Ford Flex 2019 SEL, AWL, MSPR $40885 - Zplan discount

zipcode 48348

Comments

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 192,921
    ktgrl1983 said:

    I'm not sure what all information you need, 24 months, 15k miles, Ford Flex 2019 SEL, AWL, MSPR $40885 - Zplan discount

    zipcode 48348

    .60% APR and 56%
    $6000 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • DDNHDDNH NHMember Posts: 7
    Hello I’m looking for info on 2019 Ford Flex Limited. Money Factor, Incentives, residuals.
    Area codes 33950 and 03110

    Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 197,431
    DDNH said:

    Hello I’m looking for info on 2019 Ford Flex Limited. Money Factor, Incentives, residuals.
    Area codes 33950 and 03110

    Thanks!

    What term and mileage allowance?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • DDNHDDNH NHMember Posts: 7
    kyfdx said:

    DDNH said:

    Hello I’m looking for info on 2019 Ford Flex Limited. Money Factor, Incentives, residuals.
    Area codes 33950 and 03110

    Thanks!

    What term and mileage allowance?
    Sorry lost my head 36/12 or 39/12. I forgot what term ford likes to use.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 197,431
    DDNH said:

    kyfdx said:

    DDNH said:

    Hello I’m looking for info on 2019 Ford Flex Limited. Money Factor, Incentives, residuals.
    Area codes 33950 and 03110

    Thanks!

    What term and mileage allowance?
    Sorry lost my head 36/12 or 39/12. I forgot what term ford likes to use.
    36/12
    0.05% APR
    48% residual

    AWD: $5250 lease cash
    FWD: $4750 lease cash

    Either location

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • RoversvxRoversvx Member Posts: 5
    Hello can I have the apr, residual, and incentives for a 2019 Flex SEL AWD in 08848? 36/12 or 39/12. Also any idea what to expect for a dealer discount in addition to incentives?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 197,431
    Roversvx said:

    Hello can I have the apr, residual, and incentives for a 2019 Flex SEL AWD in 08848? 36/12 or 39/12. Also any idea what to expect for a dealer discount in addition to incentives?

    36/12
    0.05% APR
    50% residual

    39/12
    0.30% APR
    48% residual

    $4750 lease cash

    Edmunds price research is here:
    https://www.edmunds.com/tmv.html

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • nicksmu17nicksmu17 Member Posts: 181
    Ford flex Limited and Limited with eco boost if there is a difference
    24/10 and 36/10
    60521?
    MF, Residual, and incentives.

    Thanks in advance
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 192,921
    nicksmu17 said:

    Ford flex Limited and Limited with eco boost if there is a difference
    24/10 and 36/10
    60521?
    MF, Residual, and incentives.

    Thanks in advance

    FWD or AWD?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • nicksmu17nicksmu17 Member Posts: 181
    AWD
    sorry
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 192,921
    nicksmu17 said:

    Ford flex Limited and Limited with eco boost if there is a difference
    24/10 and 36/10
    60521?
    MF, Residual, and incentives.

    Thanks in advance

    nicksmu17 said:

    AWD
    sorry

    Base Engine
    24/10 - .40% APR and 56%
    36/10 - .05% APR and 49%
    $5250 lease cash

    Add 1% for Ecoboost

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • RoversvxRoversvx Member Posts: 5
    Can I have the apr, residual, and incentives for a 2019 Flex SEL AWD in 08848? 36/12
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 197,431
    Roversvx said:

    Can I have the apr, residual, and incentives for a 2019 Flex SEL AWD in 08848? 36/12

    0.05% APR
    50% residual
    $4750 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • AlbeyAlbey Member Posts: 5
    edited April 2020
    Hello, can I have information for money factor, residual, and incentives on 2019 Ford Flex SEL AWD for 36 month/12k lease for 12054? Thank you.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 192,921
    Albey said:

    Hello, can I have information for money factor, residual, and incentives on 2019 Ford Flex SEL AWD for 36 month/12k lease for 12054? Thank you.

    2019 Edge lease programs have ended, in April.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • AlbeyAlbey Member Posts: 5
    Sorry I asked for the Ford Flex, not the Ford Edge.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 197,431
    Albey said:

    Hello, can I have information for money factor, residual, and incentives on 2019 Ford Flex SEL AWD for 36 month/12k lease for 12054? Thank you.

    Albey said:

    Sorry I asked for the Ford Flex, not the Ford Edge.

    Sorry about that..

    1.40% APR
    48% residual
    $6450 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • AlbeyAlbey Member Posts: 5
    kyfdx said:

    Albey said:

    Hello, can I have information for money factor, residual, and incentives on 2019 Ford Flex SEL AWD for 36 month/12k lease for 12054? Thank you.

    Albey said:

    Sorry I asked for the Ford Flex, not the Ford Edge.

    Sorry about that..

    1.40% APR
    48% residual
    $6450 lease cash
    Thank you. I have a quick question. The dealer I am working with quoted me a 2.4 APR but all the other numbers line up. I have really good credit as well. Would there be any reason for the difference in APR other than dealer markup or human error? Thank you.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 197,431
    Albey said:

    kyfdx said:

    Albey said:

    Hello, can I have information for money factor, residual, and incentives on 2019 Ford Flex SEL AWD for 36 month/12k lease for 12054? Thank you.

    Albey said:

    Sorry I asked for the Ford Flex, not the Ford Edge.

    Sorry about that..

    1.40% APR
    48% residual
    $6450 lease cash
    Thank you. I have a quick question. The dealer I am working with quoted me a 2.4 APR but all the other numbers line up. I have really good credit as well. Would there be any reason for the difference in APR other than dealer markup or human error? Thank you.
    dealer markup

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • GRIMACEGRIMACE St. LouisMember Posts: 17
    Can I get residual/mf for, 24/10.5k flex SEL FWD in 63127?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 192,921
    GRIMACE said:

    Can I get residual/mf for, 24/10.5k flex SEL FWD in 63127?

    2.40% APR and 56%
    $5950 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.