Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Are you under 40 and think that you might not be able to afford a brand new vehicle when you purchase your next car? If so, a reporter would like to talk to you. Please reach out to [email protected] by 12/16 for more details.
Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Invoice price?

Sirk98_2Sirk98_2 NJPosts: 17
edited September 5 in Subaru
Where does one find invoice price on an Ascent? Specifically a 2020 ascent 7 passenger with sporty package (#14)?

Comments

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 130,051
    Sirk98_2 said:

    Where does one find invoice price on an Ascent? Specifically a 2020 ascent 7 passenger with sporty package (#14)?

    Look here:
    https://www.edmunds.com/tmv.html

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Sirk98_2Sirk98_2 NJPosts: 17
    thanks for reply! Dealer insists that Edmunds or Truecar might not be accurate. I will run this car and compare. Is the TMV invoice guaranteed to be THE invoice price? Or, is the dealer correct?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 130,051
    Sirk98_2 said:

    thanks for reply! Dealer insists that Edmunds or Truecar might not be accurate. I will run this car and compare. Is the TMV invoice guaranteed to be THE invoice price? Or, is the dealer correct?

    I make no claims for the accuracy of the data found on this website.

    And, you should disabuse yourself of the notion that the invoice price is the price the dealer paid for the car. There could be secret incentives or discounts that nobody knows of.

    Just try to get the best price you can.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Sirk98_2Sirk98_2 NJPosts: 17
    edited September 6
    thanks! That is the plan! I am aware that the dealer doesnt pay invoice, I am just trying to get as much information as I can :)

    Any chance you can give me the MF and residual for a 7 seater ascent touring? 12k miles, 36 months. zip 07076? Or do I need to post this in the main thread?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 137,195
    Sirk98_2 said:

    thanks! That is the plan! I am aware that the dealer doesnt pay invoice, I am just trying to get as much information as I can :)

    Any chance you can give me the MF and residual for a 7 seater ascent touring? 12k miles, 36 months. zip 07076? Or do I need to post this in the main thread?

    I'll get you over there

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.