What is MF and RV for 2019 GLC 300 4MATIC

_minstrel_minstrel Member Posts: 9
edited September 2019 in Mercedes-Benz
What is MF and RV for 2019 GLC 300 4MATIC 36 mo. 30K miles, zip 95035?
Thanks.
Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

  • _minstrel_minstrel Member Posts: 9
    Initial offer for a MSRP $44,745, selling price $39,660, 0 cash down, 36 months, 10K miles per year, monthly $533 including dealer service fee $85 before tax.

    What would you suggest I can ask for? Thanks very much!
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,140
    _minstrel said:

    Initial offer for a MSRP $44,745, selling price $39,660, 0 cash down, 36 months, 10K miles per year, monthly $533 including dealer service fee $85 before tax.

    What would you suggest I can ask for? Thanks very much!

    $463/mo, plus tax, with those prices.

    $0 down or $0 due at signing?

    We don't track pricing, use this link to help:
    https://www.edmunds.com/tmv.html

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • _minstrel_minstrel Member Posts: 9
    It's $0 cash down.
    Thank you very much!
  • _minstrel_minstrel Member Posts: 9
    Made a deal for MSRP $46,345 36 months, 10k miles/year. $1610 (including first payment and fees) at signing, monthly $435 before tax.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 232,939
    _minstrel said:

    Made a deal for MSRP $46,345 36 months, 10k miles/year. $1610 (including first payment and fees) at signing, monthly $435 before tax.

    Congrats! That is a good deal

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • NRZNRZ Member Posts: 4
    What is MF and RV for 2020 GLC 300 4MATIC 36 mo. 10K miles, zip 20707?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 232,939
    NRZ said:

    What is MF and RV for 2020 GLC 300 4MATIC 36 mo. 10K miles, zip 20707?

    .00058 MF and 55% residual
    $500 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

This discussion has been closed.