Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Have you recently bought/leased a new car online and requested a home delivery due to coronavirus? A reporter would like to speak to you; please reach out to [email protected] by 4/2 for more details.
Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2020 XT6 money factor and residual value

Jeff_1991Jeff_1991 Posts: 6
edited September 2019 in Cadillac
Can I get the RV and MF for a 36 month lease/15000 miles for a 2020 Cadillac XT6 in zip code 94553?
Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,267
    Jeff_1991 said:

    Can I get the RV and MF for a 36 month lease/15000 miles for a 2020 Cadillac XT6 in zip code 94553?

    What trim?

    FWD or AWD?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Fwd premium luxury 1sc and
    AWD premium luxury 1sd
  • Hello,
    Could I have the RV/MF for rwd XT6 premium luxury in 77584
    36/12 and 24/12
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,267
    lucky932 said:

    Hello,
    Could I have the RV/MF for rwd XT6 premium luxury in 77584
    36/12 and 24/12

    .00008 MF and 55% residual
    .00007 MF and 62% residual

    Pretty sure the XT6 is FWD, not RWD

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdx said:

    lucky932 said:

    Hello,
    Could I have the RV/MF for rwd XT6 premium luxury in 77584
    36/12 and 24/12

    .00008 MF and 55% residual
    .00007 MF and 62% residual

    Pretty sure the XT6 is FWD, not RWD
    Yoru absolutely right. Thanks for the quick reply. I shoudl have asked in original post. Are there any current incentives or conquest cash available for this suv?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,267
    lucky932 said:

    kyfdx said:

    lucky932 said:

    Hello,
    Could I have the RV/MF for rwd XT6 premium luxury in 77584
    36/12 and 24/12

    .00008 MF and 55% residual
    .00007 MF and 62% residual

    Pretty sure the XT6 is FWD, not RWD
    Yoru absolutely right. Thanks for the quick reply. I shoudl have asked in original post. Are there any current incentives or conquest cash available for this suv?
    No lease incentives

    We don't have conquest information

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

This discussion has been closed.