Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Volkswagen Jetta S auto w/SULEV

oliegeeoliegee Posts: 5
edited September 17 in Volkswagen
Hello, what is the Mf, residual, and incentives for 2019 Volkswagen Jetta S auto w/SULEV

Comments

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,680
    oliegee said:

    Hello, what is the Mf, residual, and incentives for 2019 Volkswagen Jetta S auto w/SULEV

    What is your ZIP code?
    What lease term and how many miles per year?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Michaell said:

    oliegee said:

    Hello, what is the Mf, residual, and incentives for 2019 Volkswagen Jetta S auto w/SULEV

    What is your ZIP code?
    What lease term and how many miles per year?
    48044, 15,000 miles 36 months, thank you
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,976
    oliegee said:

    Michaell said:

    oliegee said:

    Hello, what is the Mf, residual, and incentives for 2019 Volkswagen Jetta S auto w/SULEV

    What is your ZIP code?
    What lease term and how many miles per year?
    48044, 15,000 miles 36 months, thank you
    .00001 MF and 47% residual
    $850 dealer lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.