Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Honda Civic EX 2019

cardeals1234cardeals1234 Member Posts: 18
edited September 2019 in Honda
Hi All,

I was given an offer for a Honda Civic EX 2019 for 23800 out the door, taxes and all fees included. Do you think that is a good deal? Basically they are selling it to me for invoice price if you subtract out all the taxes and fees. This is in california.

Thanks.
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,331

Hi All,

I was given an offer for a Honda Civic EX 2019 for 23800 out the door, taxes and all fees included. Do you think that is a good deal? Basically they are selling it to me for invoice price if you subtract out all the taxes and fees. This is in california.

Thanks.

What is the MSRP?
    What is your sales tax rate?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    Jax215Jax215 Member Posts: 1
    I bought mine in Pa. used trucar car search through my credit union police and fire. They sent me below sticker price. and with taxes 23,375. Vehicle price 21748 +Taxes tags etc 19 civic ex,

I didn’t buy tire protection or additional warranty. Tire rims etc protection pack was $1450-1650 with Zurich. I’m debating on buying it.
  • Options
    goblin2goblin2 Member Posts: 3
    Looking for Out The Door price on 2019 Honda Civic Sedan EX. Please post your OTD price paid.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,336
    goblin2 said:

Looking for Out The Door price on 2019 Honda Civic Sedan EX. Please post your OTD price paid.

While waiting for responses, you can check here:
    https://www.edmunds.com/tmv.html

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4