Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Do you currently own a 2019 or newer RAM pickup? A reporter would like to speak with you. Please reach out to [email protected] by 1/27 for more info.

2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee Lease Deals and Prices

15455565860

Comments

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 171,230

    Can I please get numbers for NOVEMBER a 2021 Limited 4x4, North Edition 4x4, and Trailhawk 4x4 in 07470 with 36mo/10k. Thank you.

    Please repost into the 2021 Grand Cherokee lease thread, here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/63143/jeep/grand-cherokee/2021-jeep-grand-cherokee-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 171,230
    abuck92 said:

    Can I get the rv, mf, and incentives for the following models for 36 months 12k per year?

    4x4 limited
    4x4 altitude
    4x4 overland

    Zip 30306

    High Altitude or Laredo Altitude?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 171,230

    Hi can you please provide the MF/RV for 36/10k and 36/12k and incentives for Limited and Altitude 4x2 in 33326. Thank you!

    Laredo Altitude or High Altitude?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Michaell said:

    Could I get November numbers for the High Altitude 36/12 in zip 98012? Thanks!

    4x2 or 4x4?
    4x4 please. Thank you.
    Sorry about that. Also, can you clarify if the “Employee pricing for all” discount applies to leases? Thanks again.
  • GaryM21GaryM21 44039Posts: 25
    edited November 2020
    Hello

    Was looking for the new numbers (including incentives) for the Laredo Altitude, and the Limited 4x4 in the area code 44039. 36 months/12000mi

    Thanks in advance!!!!
  • Can I please get numbers for a 2020 Limited 4x4, North Edition 4x4, and Trailhawk 4x4 in 07470 with 36mo/10k. Thank you.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 176,751

    Michaell said:

    Could I get November numbers for the High Altitude 36/12 in zip 98012? Thanks!

    4x2 or 4x4?
    4x4 please. Thank you.
    Sorry about that. Also, can you clarify if the “Employee pricing for all” discount applies to leases? Thanks again.
    .00007 MF and 50% residual
    $2500 incentive

    Don't know for sure, but it seems likely that won't apply to a lease.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 176,751
    GaryM21 said:

    Hello

    Was looking for the new numbers (including incentives) for the Laredo Altitude, and the Limited 4x4 in the area code 44039. 36 months/12000mi

    Thanks in advance!!!!

    ALT: .00019 MF and 50% residual. $3750 incentive
    LTD: .00001 MF and 50% residual. $4250 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 176,751

    Can I please get numbers for a 2020 Limited 4x4, North Edition 4x4, and Trailhawk 4x4 in 07470 with 36mo/10k. Thank you.

    NOR: .00019 MF and 51% residual. $3750 incentive
    LTD: .00001 MF and 51% residual. $4750 incentive
    TH: .00005 MF and 51% residual. $4750 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Michaell said:

    Vpnhd2 said:

    Can I please get the updated November numbers MF , incentives and Res for Laredo Altitude 4x2. 36/10, 24/10. 91344 zip

    .00030 and 57%
    .00017 and 49%
    $4000 incentives
    how can i get more info on the $4000 incentives?
  • Michaell said:

    abuck92 said:

    Can I get the rv, mf, and incentives for the following models for 36 months 12k per year?

    4x4 limited
    4x4 altitude
    4x4 overland

    Zip 30306

    High Altitude or Laredo Altitude?
    Laredo Altitude
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 176,751
    Vpnhd2 said:

    Michaell said:

    Vpnhd2 said:

    Can I please get the updated November numbers MF , incentives and Res for Laredo Altitude 4x2. 36/10, 24/10. 91344 zip

    .00030 and 57%
    .00017 and 49%
    $4000 incentives
    how can i get more info on the $4000 incentives?
    Total Cash of $4000 includes:
    $1000 California 2020 Bonus Cash CACLA exp. 11/30/2020
    $1000 California BC Los Angeles DMA Lease Bonus Cash CALLS exp. 11/30/2020
    $2000 2020 Lease Cash **LL1 (CA-WE) exp. 11/30/2020

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 176,751
    abuck92 said:

    Michaell said:

    abuck92 said:

    Can I get the rv, mf, and incentives for the following models for 36 months 12k per year?

    4x4 limited
    4x4 altitude
    4x4 overland

    Zip 30306

    High Altitude or Laredo Altitude?
    Laredo Altitude
    .00001 MF and 50% residual. $2500 incentive
    .00019 MF and 50% residual. $3000
    .00007 MF and 50% residual. $2000

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Do you know the new numbers for November MF/Residuals/Incentives for 2020 Grand Cherokee Summit 4 x4 Zip 32224
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 176,751
    hanky23 said:

    Do you know the new numbers for November MF/Residuals/Incentives for 2020 Grand Cherokee Summit 4 x4 Zip 32224

    36/15
    .00020 MF and 45% residual
    $2000 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Could I please get MF, residual and incentives for a 2020 (and 2021 if available) Grand Cherokee Limited 4x4, 36mo 12k mi in 01520? Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 171,230
    aschles22 said:

    Could I please get MF, residual and incentives for a 2020 (and 2021 if available) Grand Cherokee Limited 4x4, 36mo 12k mi in 01520? Thank you!

    2020
    .00001 and 50%
    $4750 incentives

    Post 2021 Grand Cherokee lease questions here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/63143/jeep/grand-cherokee/2021-jeep-grand-cherokee-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Looking for MF, residual, and incentives on Altitude, Limited, Overland 4x4 with 15k miles, zip is 27519.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 171,230
    Jonnyd87 said:

    Looking for MF, residual, and incentives on Altitude, Limited, Overland 4x4 with 15k miles, zip is 27519.

    Laredo Altitude or High Altitude?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Michaell said:

    aschles22 said:

    Could I please get MF, residual and incentives for a 2020 (and 2021 if available) Grand Cherokee Limited 4x4, 36mo 12k mi in 01520? Thank you!

    2020
    .00001 and 50%
    $4750 incentives

    Post 2021 Grand Cherokee lease questions here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/63143/jeep/grand-cherokee/2021-jeep-grand-cherokee-lease-deals-and-prices#latest
    Thanks. Any details on that incentive?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 176,751
    aschles22 said:

    Michaell said:

    aschles22 said:

    Could I please get MF, residual and incentives for a 2020 (and 2021 if available) Grand Cherokee Limited 4x4, 36mo 12k mi in 01520? Thank you!

    2020
    .00001 and 50%
    $4750 incentives

    Post 2021 Grand Cherokee lease questions here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/63143/jeep/grand-cherokee/2021-jeep-grand-cherokee-lease-deals-and-prices#latest
    Thanks. Any details on that incentive?
    Total Cash of $4750 includes:
    $1000 2020 Northeast BC Lease Bonus Cash NELLC exp. 11/30/2020
    $3750 2020 Lease Cash 32LL1 exp. 11/30/2020

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Laredo Altitude please
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 171,230
    Jonnyd87 said:

    Looking for MF, residual, and incentives on Altitude, Limited, Overland 4x4 with 15k miles, zip is 27519.

    Jonnyd87 said:

    Laredo Altitude please

    36/15
    ALT - .00019 and 48%; $3000 incentives
    LTD - .00001 and 48%; $3500
    OVR - .00007 and 48%; $2000

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kyfdx said:

    Vpnhd2 said:

    Michaell said:

    Vpnhd2 said:

    Can I please get the updated November numbers MF , incentives and Res for Laredo Altitude 4x2. 36/10, 24/10. 91344 zip

    .00030 and 57%
    .00017 and 49%
    $4000 incentives
    how can i get more info on the $4000 incentives?
    Total Cash of $4000 includes:
    $1000 California 2020 Bonus Cash CACLA exp. 11/30/2020
    $1000 California BC Los Angeles DMA Lease Bonus Cash CALLS exp. 11/30/2020
    $2000 2020 Lease Cash **LL1 (CA-WE) exp. 11/30/2020
    Are the MF and res through Chrysler capital? Dealer says this is wrong.
    Dealer also advised that The California Bonus Cash CACLa of $1,000 is not there. Non existent for this month
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 176,751
    Vpnhd2 said:

    kyfdx said:

    Vpnhd2 said:

    Michaell said:

    Vpnhd2 said:

    Can I please get the updated November numbers MF , incentives and Res for Laredo Altitude 4x2. 36/10, 24/10. 91344 zip

    .00030 and 57%
    .00017 and 49%
    $4000 incentives
    how can i get more info on the $4000 incentives?
    Total Cash of $4000 includes:
    $1000 California 2020 Bonus Cash CACLA exp. 11/30/2020
    $1000 California BC Los Angeles DMA Lease Bonus Cash CALLS exp. 11/30/2020
    $2000 2020 Lease Cash **LL1 (CA-WE) exp. 11/30/2020
    Are the MF and res through Chrysler capital? Dealer says this is wrong.
    Dealer also advised that The California Bonus Cash CACLa of $1,000 is not there. Non existent for this month
    Yes, Chrysler Capital

    Those are the current figures that we have

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hello,

    May I please have the MF and Residual for the 2020 JGC Limited X 4x4 - 36 months - 10K miles - 07424 area code?

    Thank you in advance.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 176,751

    Hello,

    May I please have the MF and Residual for the 2020 JGC Limited X 4x4 - 36 months - 10K miles - 07424 area code?

    Thank you in advance.

    .00001 MF and 51% residual
    $4750 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdx said:

    Hello,

    May I please have the MF and Residual for the 2020 JGC Limited X 4x4 - 36 months - 10K miles - 07424 area code?

    Thank you in advance.

    .00001 MF and 51% residual
    $4750 incentive
    Thanks! Can you give me the numbers for zip 10312 also
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 171,230

    kyfdx said:

    Hello,

    May I please have the MF and Residual for the 2020 JGC Limited X 4x4 - 36 months - 10K miles - 07424 area code?

    Thank you in advance.

    .00001 MF and 51% residual
    $4750 incentive
    Thanks! Can you give me the numbers for zip 10312 also
    Same

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • gnhgnh Posts: 10
    edited November 2020
    Can I please have the updated November numbers MF , incentives and Res for Grand Cherokee Laredo Altitude and High Altitude 4x4 for 36/12 located at 08087? Thank you.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 171,230
    gnh said:

    Can I please have the updated November numbers MF , incentives and Res for Grand Cherokee Laredo Altitude and High Altitude 4x4 for 36/12 located at 08087? Thank you.

    LAR ALT - .00019 and 50%; $3750 incentives
    HA - .00007 and 50%; $4750 incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • wbrezawbreza Seattle, WAPosts: 2
    Greetings, looking for MF, Residual, and Incentives on a 2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee ALTITUDE & HIGH ALTITUDE in zip 98272. ( 36/12k & 4x4 )
  • briandcbriandc Posts: 13
    edited November 2020
    Hi

    Was looking for the Nov numbers (including incentives) for the Grand Cherokee Laredo 4x4 north edition in RI. 36 months/10,000 mi. My current Jeep is coming off lease.

    Thanks in advance!!!!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 171,230
    wbreza said:

    Greetings, looking for MF, Residual, and Incentives on a 2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee ALTITUDE & HIGH ALTITUDE in zip 98272. ( 36/12k & 4x4 )

    ALT - .00019 and 50%; $4500 incentives
    HA - .00007 and 50%; $2500

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 171,230
    briandc said:

    Hi

    Was looking for the Nov numbers (including incentives) for the Grand Cherokee Laredo 4x4 north edition in RI. 36 months/10,000 mi. My current Jeep is coming off lease.

    Thanks in advance!!!!

    .00019 and 51%
    $3750 incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Patius12Patius12 02809Posts: 11
    Hello, looking for MF, residual, and incentives for 36/12 and zip code 02809...Limited, Limited X, and Overland trims all in 4x4.

    Many thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 171,230
    Patius12 said:

    Hello, looking for MF, residual, and incentives for 36/12 and zip code 02809...Limited, Limited X, and Overland trims all in 4x4.

    Many thanks!

    LTD / LTD-X - .00001 and 50%
    OVR - .00007 and 50%
    $4750 incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Can I please get the MF, Residual, and incentives for the following:

    2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude 4x2
    zip 94134
    36/10
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 176,751
    metz1022 said:

    Can I please get the MF, Residual, and incentives for the following:

    2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude 4x2
    zip 94134
    36/10

    .00017 MF and 49% residual
    $2000 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Michaell said:

    Hi can you please provide the MF/RV for 36/10k and 36/12k and incentives for Limited and Altitude 4x2 in 33326. Thank you!

    Laredo Altitude or High Altitude?
    Laredo Altitude
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 171,230

    Michaell said:

    Hi can you please provide the MF/RV for 36/10k and 36/12k and incentives for Limited and Altitude 4x2 in 33326. Thank you!

    Laredo Altitude or High Altitude?
    Laredo Altitude
    36/12
    ALT - .00017 and 48%; $3000 incentives
    LTD - .00010 and 49%; $4000 incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • briandcbriandc Posts: 13
    edited November 2020
    Hi all - any advice on how much more of a discount I should try and get on a 2020 Grand Cherokee Laredo 4x4 north edition? MSRP 42,775 and dealer offered 4,250 in rebate savings. MF .00065 and RV 52% based on 36/10. In looking at previous posts for my zip code, dealer may have marked up MF from what should be .00019 - don't love that! One last question, they added $400 doc prep fee and $595 acq fee - do I need to pay these? Thx!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 171,230
    briandc said:

    Hi all - any advice on how much more of a discount I should try and get on a 2020 Grand Cherokee Laredo 4x4 north edition? MSRP 42,775 and dealer offered 4,250 in rebate savings. MF .00065 and RV 52% based on 36/10. In looking at previous posts for my zip code, dealer may have marked up MF from what should be .00019 - don't love that! One last question, they added $400 doc prep fee and $595 acq fee - do I need to pay these? Thx!

    We don't track pricing, but Edmunds does, here

    Acquisition fee is mandated by the bank. The doc fee is generally worthless, and you'll want to negotiate a lower price to offset it.

    No discount from sticker beyond the rebates? Might want to consider another dealer.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Can I get lease residual and incentives of 4x4 Altitude, Upland, Limited, Limited X, and Trailhawk for 36/12 and zip of 50219
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 171,230
    PRDDESIGN said:

    Can I get lease residual and incentives of 4x4 Altitude, Upland, Limited, Limited X, and Trailhawk for 36/12 and zip of 50219

    ALT / UPL - .00019 and 50%
    LTD / LTD-X - .00001 and 50%; $1000 incentive
    TRL - .00005 and 50%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • carmeldlcarmeldl IndianapolisPosts: 28
    Can I please get the MF, RV, and incentives for the 2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude 4x4 and the 2020 Grand Cherokee Limited X 4x4? 36/12 46037
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 176,751
    carmeldl said:

    Can I please get the MF, RV, and incentives for the 2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude 4x4 and the 2020 Grand Cherokee Limited X 4x4? 36/12 46037

    ALT: .00019 MF and 50% residual. No lease incentives

    LTD: .00001 MF and 50% residual. $3750 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • childe18childe18 DetroitPosts: 20
    Can I please get the MF, RV, and incentives for 2020 GC Overland 4x4 and High Altitude 4x4. Zip 48072. 36/12.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 176,751
    childe18 said:

    Can I please get the MF, RV, and incentives for 2020 GC Overland 4x4 and High Altitude 4x4. Zip 48072. 36/12.

    .00007 MF and 50% residual
    $3750 incentive

    Either trim

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • brimasbrimas Posts: 43
    edited November 2020
    Michaell said:

    brimas said:

    Hi - do you have November numbers for Altitude and Limited (AWD) in 12603? 36/12. Any incentives?

    High Altitude or Laredo Altitude?
    Can you please lmk High Altitude, Limited and Overland? 36/12 in 12603.
Sign In or Register to comment.