Kia Forte 2020 GT

arKicksarKicks Member Posts: 5
edited September 2019 in Kia
Hey, whats the MF, residual and lease or loyalty credits for a 2020 Kia Forte GT, 36/10k, Zip code: 60140

Thanks !!

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,420
    arKicks said:

    Hey, whats the MF, residual and lease or loyalty credits for a 2020 Kia Forte GT, 36/10k, Zip code: 60140

    Thanks !!

    Stick or automatic?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • arKicksarKicks Member Posts: 5
    edited October 2019
    I'm mixed.. I'm not sure what i want yet lol maybe stick i might get a better deal
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,906
    arKicks said:

    I'm mixed.. I'm not sure what i want yet lol maybe stick i might get a better deal

    .00193 and 57%
    $2330 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • arKicksarKicks Member Posts: 5
    Thank You so much ❤❤
  • outlaw33outlaw33 Member Posts: 17
    Can you please give me the MF, RV and incentives for 2020 Kia Forte GT for 15k miles per year for 3 years? My zip code is 95765. Thanks.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,420
    outlaw33 said:

    Can you please give me the MF, RV and incentives for 2020 Kia Forte GT for 15k miles per year for 3 years? My zip code is 95765. Thanks.

    Stick or automatic?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • outlaw33outlaw33 Member Posts: 17
    automatic
    kyfdx said:

    outlaw33 said:

    Can you please give me the MF, RV and incentives for 2020 Kia Forte GT for 15k miles per year for 3 years? My zip code is 95765. Thanks.

    Stick or automatic?
    Automatic. Sorry
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,906
    outlaw33 said:

    automatic

    kyfdx said:

    outlaw33 said:

    Can you please give me the MF, RV and incentives for 2020 Kia Forte GT for 15k miles per year for 3 years? My zip code is 95765. Thanks.

    Stick or automatic?
    Automatic. Sorry
    .00180 and 53%
    $2730 lease cash
    $500 bonus cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

This discussion has been closed.