Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Have you recently bought/leased a new car online and requested a home delivery due to coronavirus? A reporter would like to speak to you; please reach out to [email protected] by 4/2 for more details.
Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Kia Forte 2020 GT

arKicksarKicks Posts: 3
edited September 2019 in Kia
Hey, whats the MF, residual and lease or loyalty credits for a 2020 Kia Forte GT, 36/10k, Zip code: 60140

Thanks !!

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,267
    arKicks said:

Hey, whats the MF, residual and lease or loyalty credits for a 2020 Kia Forte GT, 36/10k, Zip code: 60140

Thanks !!

Stick or automatic?

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• arKicksarKicks Posts: 3
    edited October 2019
    I'm mixed.. I'm not sure what i want yet lol maybe stick i might get a better deal
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,667
    arKicks said:

I'm mixed.. I'm not sure what i want yet lol maybe stick i might get a better deal

.00193 and 57%
    $2330 lease cash

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Thank You so much ❤❤
  • Can you please give me the MF, RV and incentives for 2020 Kia Forte GT for 15k miles per year for 3 years? My zip code is 95765. Thanks.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,267
    outlaw33 said:

Can you please give me the MF, RV and incentives for 2020 Kia Forte GT for 15k miles per year for 3 years? My zip code is 95765. Thanks.

Stick or automatic?

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• automatic
    kyfdx said:

outlaw33 said:

Can you please give me the MF, RV and incentives for 2020 Kia Forte GT for 15k miles per year for 3 years? My zip code is 95765. Thanks.

Stick or automatic?
    Automatic. Sorry
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,667
    outlaw33 said:

automatic

kyfdx said:

outlaw33 said:

Stick or automatic?
    Automatic. Sorry
    .00180 and 53%
    $2730 lease cash
    $500 bonus cash

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

This discussion has been closed.