Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2017 Jaguar F-Pace Used Lease Questions

johnnyli730johnnyli730 Member Posts: 24
edited October 2019 in Jaguar
Hi, out of curiosity,

I heard that your able to lease used cars (CPO). So in this case Im inquiring about a 2017 Jaguar F-Pace S and 35t R-Sport. Would Edmunds "Calculate Your Own Car Lease Payment" apply? If so I would use the MSRP with the used car "Negotiated sales price" right?

If so whats the MF and residual? Im pretty sure there would be no incentives.

Thanks.

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,132

Hi, out of curiosity,

I heard that your able to lease used cars (CPO). So in this case Im inquiring about a 2017 Jaguar F-Pace S and 35t R-Sport. Would Edmunds "Calculate Your Own Car Lease Payment" apply? If so I would use the MSRP with the used car "Negotiated sales price" right?

Thanks.

We don't have lease programs for used or CPO models.
    To calculate the lease, you need to know the dollar-based residual assigned to it. (and the money factor and selling price)

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• johnnyli730johnnyli730 Member Posts: 24
    kyfdx said:

Hi, out of curiosity,

Thanks.

To calculate the lease, you need to know the dollar-based residual assigned to it. (and the money factor and selling price)
    "Dollar-based residual" is that the MSRP? If not how do I get that info?

kyfdx said:

Hi, out of curiosity,

Thanks.

"Dollar-based residual" is that the MSRP? If not how do I get that info?
    No... the dealer has a chart. Taking into account trim, current mileage and lease term/mileage allowance, there is a dollar amount residual for that vehicle. Not a percentage of anything.

Have you asked a dealer for a lease quote on a 2017 CPO vehicle? After you get a quote, you might not have any more questions.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

A few months ago I inquired about a $39,999 CPO 2017 Jaguar F-Pace S, either 30k or 40k miles. Asked if it was available to lease and dealer quoted me the below where I felt he was trying to get me,

15k miles per year
    $5000 down includes first, tax and fees
    $687.36 per month
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,289

A few months ago I inquired about a $39,999 CPO 2017 Jaguar F-Pace S, either 30k or 40k miles. Asked if it was available to lease and dealer quoted me the below where I felt he was trying to get me,

15k miles per year
    $5000 down includes first, tax and fees
    $687.36 per month

I dunno -- I suspect you could lease a brand new model for about the same payment.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

I thought that quote was ridiculous. At the end of a 36month term, everything added up comes up to almost 30k. I might as well finance instead of leasing.

I thought that quote was ridiculous. At the end of a 36month term, everything added up comes up to almost 30k. I might as well finance instead of leasing.

Pretty sure that's what we are saying.. ;)

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator