Current 2019 CX-9 MF & RV Southern Cali?

FabzterFabzter Member Posts: 19
edited October 2019 in Mazda
Hi can you help me find the MF, residual and lease or loyalty credits(if any) for a 2019 AWD Mazda CX-9 Sport, 30/10 zip is 91107

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 216,453
    Fabzter said:

    Hi can you help me find the MF, residual and lease or loyalty credits(if any) for a 2019 AWD Mazda CX-9 Sport, 30/10 zip is 91107

    .00016 MF and 63% residual
    $1080 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • FabzterFabzter Member Posts: 19
    What about for a Front Wheel Sport 4dr SUV
    (2.5L 4-cyl. Turbo 6-speed Automatic) cX-9 36/12 or 30/10 same zip?
    Thank you much appreciated!
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 218,694
    Fabzter said:

    What about for a Front Wheel Sport 4dr SUV
    (2.5L 4-cyl. Turbo 6-speed Automatic) cX-9 36/12 or 30/10 same zip?
    Thank you much appreciated!

    Why do you need different mileages for the different terms?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • FabzterFabzter Member Posts: 19
    @Michaell 36/10 is fine..sorry about that didn't see my typo..thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 216,453
    edited October 2019
    Fabzter said:

    @Michaell 36/10 is fine..sorry about that didn't see my typo..thanks

    FWD Sport
    36/10
    .00003 MF and 57% residual
    $1080 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.