Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Honda Civic Sport

NickMorel26NickMorel26 Posts: 8
edited October 7 in Honda
looking for mf, res, incentives, on a 2019 Honda Civic Sport Manual over 36m with 12k miles.

I am meeting with a dealer today to discuss pricing and such. Wanted to just get some incite on some info I should know.
If the dealer and I negotiate a price and such can I put money down in order to lock in the deal before running my credit? I just need to get a price and then need to get my mother to co-sign with me

Comments

• MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 128,364

looking for mf, res, incentives, on a 2019 Honda Civic Sport Manual over 36m with 12k miles.

I am meeting with a dealer today to discuss pricing and such. Wanted to just get some incite on some info I should know.
    If the dealer and I negotiate a price and such can I put money down in order to lock in the deal before running my credit? I just need to get a price and then need to get my mother to co-sign with me

What is your ZIP code?
    Sedan, Hatch or Coupe?

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Hello! looking for mf, res, incentives, on a 2019 Honda Civic Sport sedan, 36m with 12k miles.

• zip code 45324
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 134,700

Hello! looking for mf, res, incentives, on a 2019 Honda Civic Sport sedan, 36m with 12k miles.

zip code 45324

.00070 MF and 58% residual
    $600 incentive

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

This discussion has been closed.