2019 RAM 1500 Laramie 4x4 5.7 Hemi

SugarFreeSugarFree PennsylvaniaMember Posts: 5
edited October 2019 in Ram
Looking for information on potentially leasing a 2019 Ram All-new 1500 Laramie 4x4 Crew Cab 5'7" bed 5.7 Hemi located in 15904. Looking for 36/12k MF, residual, and incentives.

Comments

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 193,305
    SugarFree said:

    Looking for information on potentially leasing a 2019 Ram All-new 1500 Laramie 4x4 Crew Cab 5'7" bed 5.7 Hemi located in 15904. Looking for 36/12k MF, residual, and incentives.

    .00051 and 51%
    Total Cash of $7500 includes:
    $500 Chrysler Capital 2019 Bonus Cash 44CKB3
    $1000 Mid-Atlantic CCAP 10 days deal 2019 Bonus MACK2W exp. 10/14/2019
    $2500 Mid-Atlantic 2019 Bonus Cash MACKA
    $3500 2019 Lease Cash (excl. Pacifica Hybrid) (GL-MA)

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • SugarFreeSugarFree PennsylvaniaMember Posts: 5
    Thank you very much! Would numbers change based upon location of purchase? IE; I am looking at buying from KY dealer, not a PA where I am located. Dealer located in 41101
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 197,927
    SugarFree said:

    Thank you very much! Would numbers change based upon location of purchase? IE; I am looking at buying from KY dealer, not a PA where I am located. Dealer located in 41101

    Just $6500 in KY


    Total Cash of $6500 includes:
    $500 Chrysler Capital 2019 Bonus Cash 44CKB3
    $2500 Great Lakes 2019 Bonus Cash GLCKA
    $3500 2019 Lease Cash (excl. Pacifica Hybrid) (GL-MA)

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • SugarFreeSugarFree PennsylvaniaMember Posts: 5
    The RV and MF would remain the same still? New to leasing so sorry if these are repetitive questions.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 193,305
    SugarFree said:

    The RV and MF would remain the same still? New to leasing so sorry if these are repetitive questions.

    Yes, RV and MF are the same.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • SugarFreeSugarFree PennsylvaniaMember Posts: 5
    What would the 24/12k be? Also What would the values be for the same vehicle model but in a Big Horn trim?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 197,927
    SugarFree said:

    What would the 24/12k be? Also What would the values be for the same vehicle model but in a Big Horn trim?

    41011 ZIP
    24/12
    Laramie: .00012 MF and 55% residual. $6500 incentive
    BigHorn: .00009 MF and 57% residual. $6750

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • SugarFreeSugarFree PennsylvaniaMember Posts: 5
    One last piece: Big horn same as above but for 15904. Thank you very much for the help!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 193,305
    SugarFree said:

    One last piece: Big horn same as above but for 15904. Thank you very much for the help!

    24/12 - .00009 and 57%
    36/12 - .00001 and 51%
    $7500 incentives in PA

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.