-September 2024 Special Lease Deals-

2024 Chevy Blazer EV lease from Bayway Auto Group Click here

2024 Jeep Grand Cherokee lease from Mark Dodge Click here

2025 Ram 1500 Factory Order Discounts from Mark Dodge Click here

Kia Niro EV, MF and residual

hirojackhirojack Member Posts: 9
edited October 2019 in Kia
hello- would you please let me know the money factor and the residual on a 2019 Kia Niro EV?n for both the EX and EX Premium trims? this will be in the state of California, zip 93536.

also, the federal tax rebate of 7500$ and the State of 2500$ would be lease cash and go to the cap cost reduction right?

yeah, i know i'll have to pay tax on it ;(.

i really appreciate this. thanks in advance.
Tagged:

Comments

• MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 248,671
    hirojack said:

hello- would you please let me know the money factor and the residual on a 2019 Kia Niro EV?n for both the EX and EX Premium trims? this will be in the state of California, zip 93536.

also, the federal tax rebate of 7500$ and the State of 2500$ would be lease cash and go to the cap cost reduction right?

Lease term and miles per year?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2024 Kia Sportage Hybrid SX Prestige

• hirojackhirojack Member Posts: 9
    sorry about that..... 10k a year / 36 months
    hirojack said:

hirojack said:

sorry about that..... 10k a year / 36 months

EX - .00192 and 48%; $8600 lease cash
    EX-P - .00192 and 47%; $9400 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

thanks! the lease cash is the rebates i get from the fed and state, right? that sre applied to the cap cost as a reduction?

if so, shouldn't that be $7500 (fed) and $2500( state)? and why are they different between trims then?

i also understand that lease cash can be factory incentives as well? if so, i didn't see those offers on Kia's website.

if you could clear that up for me, i'd very much appreciate it. thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 248,790
    hirojack said:

thanks! the lease cash is the rebates i get from the fed and state, right? that sre applied to the cap cost as a reduction?

if so, shouldn't that be $7500 (fed) and $2500( state)? and why are they different between trims then?

i also understand that lease cash can be factory incentives as well? if so, i didn't see those offers on Kia's website.

if you could clear that up for me, i'd very much appreciate it. thanks!

The lease cash is a rebate from Kia, in lieu of the federal tax credit (plus some extra). Yes, it will be taxable.
    The rebate from the state is afterwards, right? If so, that won't be taxable, because it doesn't reduce the monthly payment (which you will be paying tax on).

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

i thought the state rebate was like the federal ( technically i know that Kia would take that and give me a rebate in lieu of those rebates)....added to cap cost reduction at the same time.
    hirojack said:

i thought the state rebate was like the federal ( technically i know that Kia would take that and give me a rebate in lieu of those rebates)....added to cap cost reduction at the same time.

It's possible that it's changed, but in the past, you had to submit info to the state directly for that rebate.

Even if it's changed, the state rebate is not part of the incentives we've quoted.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• rickzrickz Member Posts: 39
    Hello,

Please provide MF, RV, and incentives for the 2019 Niro EV in the EX and EX Premium trims for zip code 37209. Thank you!
    rickz said:

Hello,

Please provide MF, RV, and incentives for the 2019 Niro EV in the EX and EX Premium trims for zip code 37209. Thank you!

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• rickzrickz Member Posts: 39
    Michaell said:

rickz said:

Hello,

Sorry, 36 month, lowest mileage they offer
    rickz said:

Michaell said:

rickz said:

Hello,

Sorry, 36 month, lowest mileage they offer
    36/10
    EX: .00185 MF and 45% residual. $9500 lease cash
    EXP: .00183 MF and 45% residual. $10000 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• PC2019PC2019 Member Posts: 1
    edited November 2019
    Hello, Looking to lease a Kia Niro EV in 95135. What are the current lease price(36/10) for 95135.
    Also MF and Residual in CA.
    Thank You in advance
    PC2019 said:

Hello, Looking to lease a Kia Niro EV in 95135. What are the current lease price(36/10) for 95135.
    Also MF and Residual in CA.
    Thank You in advance

EV EX
    .00185 and 45%
    $9500 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

This discussion has been closed.