Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Car or truck that easily can tow a 1500 pound camper.

MarianMarian Posts: 2
edited November 2019 in Kia
I currently own a 2017 Kia Soul and absolutely love it. However I purchased a small camper and need a vehicle to be able to easily tow this...1500 pounds plus equipment. I have been told my car is not supposed to be towing this but it does seem to handle it quite well. Please advise.

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 180,896
    Marian said:

I currently own a 2017 Kia Soul and absolutely love it. However I purchased a small camper and need a vehicle to be able to easily tow this...1500 pounds plus equipment. I have been told my car is not supposed to be towing this but it does seem to handle it quite well. Please advise.

You shouldn't use a Kia Soul for towing.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• any suggestions as to the specifics I need to tow a small camper...
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 175,975
    Marian said:

any suggestions as to the specifics I need to tow a small camper...

You can get on line and do some reasearch with the different manufacturer websites - I would think most small SUVs can handle that kind of weight.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4