2020 lexus NX 300H F-sport

cchave86cchave86 Member Posts: 3
edited November 2019 in Lexus
hi, what is the MF, esidual and lease or loyalty credit (if any) for a 2020 lexus Nx 300h f-sport base, 36/12k. 91770

Thank you

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 197,549
    cchave86 said:

    hi, what is the MF, esidual and lease or loyalty credit (if any) for a 2020 lexus Nx 300h f-sport base, 36/12k. 91770

    Thank you

    300 H is the hybrid model.

    I don't see an FSport trim for the hybrid.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • cchave86cchave86 Member Posts: 3
    I thought there was a f sport hybrid for the nx.

    what is the MF, residual and lease or loyalty credit (if any) for a 2020 lexus Nx 300 f-sport base, 36/12k. 91770
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 193,005
    cchave86 said:

    I thought there was a f sport hybrid for the nx.

    what is the MF, residual and lease or loyalty credit (if any) for a 2020 lexus Nx 300 f-sport base, 36/12k. 91770

    .00060 and 56%
    $2300 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ReddyReddy VAMember Posts: 42
    Can you get me DEC 2019 RV/MF/Incentives for NX 300h/300H F sport for 36/15k for 20152 ? -Thank U
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 197,549
    Reddy said:

    Can you get me DEC 2019 RV/MF/Incentives for NX 300h/300H F sport for 36/15k for 20152 ? -Thank U

    .00060 MF
    52%/54% residual for base/FSport
    $3000 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • SrikanthgunnamSrikanthgunnam 98007Member Posts: 4

    Hello, Can I please get MF, residual and lease or loyalty credit (if any) for a 2021 Lexus NX 300
    4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A) for 36 Months/12K miles Zip:98007?

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 197,549

    Hello, Can I please get MF, residual and lease or loyalty credit (if any) for a 2021 Lexus NX 300

    4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A) for 36 Months/12K miles Zip:98007?

    Please re-post in the 2021 NX discussion

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

This discussion has been closed.