2020 Lexus IS300

kdieselkdiesel Member Posts: 4
edited November 2019 in Lexus
Hi there...do you have the mf and resid for a 36/15k mi lease in 91423? Non f sport. Thanks!
Tagged:

Comments

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 193,287
    kdiesel said:

    Hi there...do you have the mf and resid for a 36/15k mi lease in 91423? Non f sport. Thanks!

    .00030 and 48%
    $2500 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • EddieBEddieB Member Posts: 3
    Hi can you please give me the MF, RV for a 36/10 2020 Lexus IS300 F-Sport zip 33134
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 197,906
    EddieB said:

    Hi can you please give me the MF, RV for a 36/10 2020 Lexus IS300 F-Sport zip 33134

    .00030 MF and 51% residual
    $2750 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • SyedSyed 75071Member Posts: 16
    Hello can you please give me residual and money factor for Lexus is300. Can I get it for both fsport and not fsport. Zip:75071 Thanks.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 193,287
    Syed said:

    Hello can you please give me residual and money factor for Lexus is300. Can I get it for both fsport and not fsport. Zip:75071 Thanks.

    What lease term and how many miles per year?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Edsu7777Edsu7777 glendaleMember Posts: 4
    Hi need your help. Can you please give the MF , residual for 2020 Lexus IS300 F-sport no navigation. zip code 90703 and lease incentives if any....thanks , everyone stay safe
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 197,906
    Edsu7777 said:

    Hi need your help. Can you please give the MF , residual for 2020 Lexus IS300 F-sport no navigation. zip code 90703 and lease incentives if any....thanks , everyone stay safe

    36/15
    .00030 MF and 50% residual
    $3500 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Edsu7777Edsu7777 glendaleMember Posts: 4
    edited May 2020
    kyfdx said:

    Edsu7777 said:

    Hi need your help. Can you please give the MF , residual for 2020 Lexus IS300 F-sport no navigation. zip code 90703 and lease incentives if any....thanks , everyone stay safe

    36/15
    .00030 MF and 50% residual
    $3500 lease cash
    My bad, I forgot to say its for 3 years 10K only , residual may be different ..thanks in advance
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 197,906
    Edsu7777 said:

    kyfdx said:

    Edsu7777 said:

    Hi need your help. Can you please give the MF , residual for 2020 Lexus IS300 F-sport no navigation. zip code 90703 and lease incentives if any....thanks , everyone stay safe

    36/15
    .00030 MF and 50% residual
    $3500 lease cash
    My bad, I forgot to say its for 3 years 10K only , residual may be different ..thanks in advance
    53%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • albe3albe3 Member Posts: 83
    Hi there , can I get numbers for IS 300 lease 36 month in 33055 base model
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 193,287
    albe3 said:

    Hi there , can I get numbers for IS 300 lease 36 month in 33055 base model

    36/15
    .00030 and 50%
    $3500 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • albe3albe3 Member Posts: 83
    Michaell said:

    albe3 said:

    Hi there , can I get numbers for IS 300 lease 36 month in 33055 base model

    36/15
    .00030 and 50%
    $3500 lease cash
    Thanks, what about 7500 miles per year and 10K
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 193,287
    albe3 said:

    Michaell said:

    albe3 said:

    Hi there , can I get numbers for IS 300 lease 36 month in 33055 base model

    36/15
    .00030 and 50%
    $3500 lease cash
    Thanks, what about 7500 miles per year and 10K
    54% / 53% respectively

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.