Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

carvana?

MukluksMukluks Posts: 5
edited November 2019 in Subaru
Anyone have any experiences to share? I am looking for a used vehicle and have limited time to look. They only sell vehicles that do not have any reported accidents. I like that they will let you drive the car for 7 days and return if it doesn't work out. This is helpful to me as I want my local mechanic to inspect the car and I am 50 to 200 miles from where I might end up purchasing the car.

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 159,704
    Mukluks said:

Anyone have any experiences to share? I am looking for a used vehicle and have limited time to look. They only sell vehicles that do not have any reported accidents. I like that they will let you drive the car for 7 days and return if it doesn't work out. This is helpful to me as I want my local mechanic to inspect the car and I am 50 to 200 miles from where I might end up purchasing the car.

A local (to me) Carvana employee told me they buy a lot of their cars from Enterprise. So, just be aware that you might be buying an ex-rental.

We'll see if we can get some members with recent experience to comment.

@qbrozen @stickguy

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 154,010
    kyfdx said:

Mukluks said:

A local (to me) Carvana employee told me they buy a lot of their cars from Enterprise. So, just be aware that you might be buying an ex-rental.

We'll see if we can get some members with recent experience to comment.

@qbrozen @stickguy
    @breld

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4