Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Outback 2020

MogondiMogondi Aouth floridaPosts: 3
edited November 2019 in Subaru
Anyone know the MF and residual for outback 2020 premium? And forrester sport? Zip 33027
Tagged:

Answers

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 153,140
    Mogondi said:

    Anyone know the MF and residual for outback 2020 premium? And forrester sport? Zip 33027

    36/15
    Outback Premium - .00050 and 56%
    Forester Sport - .00140 and 58%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MogondiMogondi Aouth floridaPosts: 3
    Would this be right?
    Subaru Outback 2020 MSRP: $33,677
    Price: $30554
    MF:.00100
    Residual52%
    42/12k
    Trade-in:payoff: 52,083
    Trade-in value: 45,000
    Acq. Fee 595
    gov. fees 787.50
    taxes 1713.53
    Doc. fee $799
    sec deposit: 625
    Cash: 1619.95

    mo. payment$ 619.95

    Zipcode 33027
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 153,140
    Mogondi said:

    Would this be right?
    Subaru Outback 2020 MSRP: $33,677
    Price: $30554
    MF:.00100
    Residual52%
    42/12k
    Trade-in:payoff: 52,083
    Trade-in value: 45,000
    Acq. Fee 595
    gov. fees 787.50
    taxes 1713.53
    Doc. fee $799
    sec deposit: 625
    Cash: 1619.95

    mo. payment$ 619.95

    Zipcode 33027

    What trim level Outback?

    Why would you want to roll $7000 of negative equity into a new lease? That adds almost $170/mo to your payment.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MogondiMogondi Aouth floridaPosts: 3
    is the premium (15) I'm trying to sell my car, but so far no buyers.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 158,890
    Mogondi said:

    is the premium (15) I'm trying to sell my car, but so far no buyers.

    .00100 MF and 54% residual

    I don't think you are saving anything by trading down. Because you are still eating that extra cash in higher payments.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Wil_RWil_R Posts: 4
    I'm new to all this so sorry in advance.
    Does anyone know the MF and RV for a 2019 Subaru Outback Premium in the 20166 zip code area?
    Much appreciated.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 158,890
    Wil_R said:

    I'm new to all this so sorry in advance.
    Does anyone know the MF and RV for a 2019 Subaru Outback Premium in the 20166 zip code area?
    Much appreciated.

    36/15
    .00015 MF and 48% residual
    $1800 dealer incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

This discussion has been closed.