Looking for Acura MDX AWD with tech package dealer lease incentives, MF and residual for zip 07980

McCallanMcCallan Member Posts: 8
edited December 2019 in Acura
36 mos lease, 12k and 15k
What is a conquest incentive?
Tagged:

Answers

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 197,518
    McCallan said:

    36 mos lease, 12k and 15k
    What is a conquest incentive?

    2019 or 2020?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • McCallanMcCallan Member Posts: 8
    2020
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 192,957
    McCallan said:

    36 mos lease, 12k and 15k
    What is a conquest incentive?

    McCallan said:

    2020

    36/15
    .00215 and 53%
    $6800 incentives

    Conquest is when you own a competing make.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • McCallanMcCallan Member Posts: 8
    Can you quote same for 12K per year? Thanks.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 192,957
    McCallan said:

    Can you quote same for 12K per year? Thanks.

    55% residual for 12K

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • McCallanMcCallan Member Posts: 8
    thanks. Here is the quote i just rec'd from a dealer in Springfield NJ. 2020 MDX Black on Black with tech package AWD. 36 mos lease w 12k per year. $2500 down. MSRP 52,795. Cap Cost 41,303. Residual 29,100. MF .002350. Walk away monthly lease cost of $499 per month includes all taxes and fees etc. Is this a good deal?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 197,518
    McCallan said:

    thanks. Here is the quote i just rec'd from a dealer in Springfield NJ. 2020 MDX Black on Black with tech package AWD. 36 mos lease w 12k per year. $2500 down. MSRP 52,795. Cap Cost 41,303. Residual 29,100. MF .002350. Walk away monthly lease cost of $499 per month includes all taxes and fees etc. Is this a good deal?

    Looks like .00225 MF to get that payment.

    Is $2500 the full amount Due at Signing?

    Do you have the selling price?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • McCallanMcCallan Member Posts: 8
    yes the $2500 is the only cash that I need to provide. If by selling price do you mean if I were to pay all cash .... no I did not get that price. The MSRP is 52,795 and the cap cost with my 2500 and dealer incentives is 41,303. So is this a good deal?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 192,957
    McCallan said:

    yes the $2500 is the only cash that I need to provide. If by selling price do you mean if I were to pay all cash .... no I did not get that price. The MSRP is 52,795 and the cap cost with my 2500 and dealer incentives is 41,303. So is this a good deal?

    Yep, that looks good.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.