Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Are you in the market for a new car and having a hard time finding affordable options? A reporter would like to speak with you; please reach out to [email protected] by 2/26 for more details.

MF and RV 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLE 450 4MATIC

JB13579JB13579 Posts: 2
edited December 2019 in Mercedes-Benz
Can I please get assistance with the MF and RV for 2020 MB GLE 450 4MATIC in zip code 92612?

Answers

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 179,871
    JB13579 said:

    Can I please get assistance with the MF and RV for 2020 MB GLE 450 4MATIC in zip code 92612?

    36/15
    .00125 MF and 55% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • DAHDAH South FloridaPosts: 6
    edited January 2020
    Good Morning!
    What is the MF and RV for 2020 GLE 450 $85,000 MSPR
    15,000 Miles Per Year
    3 Years
    Do you recommend a 4 year lease?
    What target price should I aim for?
    Does the dealer have control over the MF and RV (i.e. Do I have to negotiate both of these in addition to negotiating the price?)
    South Florida - Zip Code 33178
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 179,871
    DAH said:

    Good Morning!
    What is the MF and RV for 2020 GLE 450 $85,000 MSPR
    15,000 Miles Per Year
    3 Years
    Do you recommend a 4 year lease?
    What target price should I aim for?
    Does the dealer have control over the MF and RV (i.e. Do I have to negotiate both of these in addition to negotiating the price?)
    South Florida - Zip Code 33178

    .00125 MF and 55% residual

    48% residual for 48/15
    That will certainly result in a lower payment.

    Edmunds price research is here:
    https://www.edmunds.com/tmv.html

    The dealer can markup the money factor, but cannot alter the residual.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • SCV76SCV76 Posts: 24
    Could I please get the numbers and incentives on a GLE450 4matic 10k a year 36 month lease? Thanks
  • SCV76SCV76 Posts: 24
    In NY
  • 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLE 450 4MATIC

    36M/10k/Zip 11590
    MF - Residual - Lease Incentives

    Thank you in advance.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 174,695
    SCV76 said:

    Could I please get the numbers and incentives on a GLE450 4matic 10k a year 36 month lease? Thanks

    SCV76 said:

    In NY

    .00125 and 58%
    No incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 174,695
    iSteve91 said:

    2020 Mercedes-Benz GLE 450 4MATIC

    36M/10k/Zip 11590
    MF - Residual - Lease Incentives

    Thank you in advance.

    .00125 and 58%
    No incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

This discussion has been closed.