Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Lease numbers on a 2020 RDX

BohdyDBohdyD Posts: 1
edited December 2019 in Acura
Hello! I'm looking for lease numbers on a 2020 RDX base two-wheel drive. What is the money factor, residual, and incentives? 36 month lease, 12k miles per year, no money down other than tax, title etc. Turning in a 2017 Acura lease. Legacy client. Zip 92008. Thanks!
Tagged:

Comments

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,654
    BohdyD said:

    Hello! I'm looking for lease numbers on a 2020 RDX base two-wheel drive. What is the money factor, residual, and incentives? 36 month lease, 12k miles per year, no money down other than tax, title etc. Turning in a 2017 Acura lease. Legacy client. Zip 92008. Thanks!

    .00215 and 60%
    $2525 incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • OluOlu Hanover,MD 21076Posts: 9
    Please what is the RV, MF and incentives for 2020 Acura rdx sh-AWD with a-spec. Zip is 21076. I have a 2019 bmw. Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,654
    Olu said:

    Please what is the RV, MF and incentives for 2020 Acura rdx sh-AWD with a-spec. Zip is 21076. I have a 2019 bmw. Thanks

    36/15
    .00215 and 57%
    $2525 incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • NoodlesNoodles 23060Posts: 8
    I am interested in mf, rv, and any available incentives on a 2020 Acura RDX fwd tech package in area code 23060 for a 36 month 12 k lease. Thanks a bunch!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,174
    Noodles said:

    I am interested in mf, rv, and any available incentives on a 2020 Acura RDX fwd tech package in area code 23060 for a 36 month 12 k lease. Thanks a bunch!

    .00215 MF and 59% residual
    $2525 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

This discussion has been closed.