Are you shopping for a new vehicle and having trouble finding one, or have you been waiting a long time for a factory order? A reporter would like to speak with you; please reach out to [email protected] by Tues. 5/11 for more details.

2020 Nissan Armada Lease Deals and Prices

car_leasecar_lease Member Posts: 7
edited December 2019 in Nissan
Hello,
Can you please tell me what a good lease number looks like for the Armada Platinum, 2020 model- 36 mo 12k zip 75034.

Thank you so much in advance.

Best Regards,

«1

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,432
    car_lease said:

    Hello,
    Can you please tell me what a good lease number looks like for the Armada Platinum, 2020 model- 36 mo 12k zip 75034.

    Thank you so much in advance.

    Best Regards,

    .00201 MF
    56%/53% residual for AWD/RWD
    $3975 incentive.
    $500 dealer cash

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • srr22980srr22980 Member Posts: 31
    MF, Residual and Incentives for Platinum 4wd
    36/10 & 48/10
    Zip 52205
    Please 😁
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,432
    srr22980 said:

    MF, Residual and Incentives for Platinum 4wd
    36/10 & 48/10
    Zip 52205
    Please 😁

    .00201 MF and 57% residual
    .00217 MF and 46% residual

    $3975 lease cash
    $500 dealer cash

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kincaidb975kincaidb975 Member Posts: 6
    MF, RV, incentives for January for 2020 SL AWD, zip code 45458...
    36/12
    thank you
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,628

    MF, RV, incentives for January for 2020 SL AWD, zip code 45458...
    36/12
    thank you

    .00165 and 55%
    $2000 incentive
    $2000 dealer incentive

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • dkmessy9dkmessy9 Tampa, FLMember Posts: 68
    Hello,

    I am looking for the January MF, Residual, and any incentives on the 2020 Nissan Armada Platinum SUV RWD for a 36/15 or 39/15.

    Zip code 33626.

    Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,628
    dkmessy9 said:

    Hello,

    I am looking for the January MF, Residual, and any incentives on the 2020 Nissan Armada Platinum SUV RWD for a 36/15 or 39/15.

    Zip code 33626.

    Thank you!

    36/15
    .00165 and 49%
    $2000 lease cash
    $2000 dealer cash

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • DangechDangech Los Angeles Member Posts: 4
    Hello,

    Could I get the numbers for the following?
    2020 Armada SL Rwd is fine
    91367
    36/12
    36/15
    39/12
    39/15
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,432
    Dangech said:

    Hello,

    Could I get the numbers for the following?
    2020 Armada SL Rwd is fine
    91367
    36/12
    36/15
    39/12
    39/15

    36/15
    .00165 MF and 52% residual
    Add 1% for 12K/yr

    We don't see any lease support for 39 month term.

    $2000 bonus cash
    $2000 dealer cash

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • srr22980srr22980 Member Posts: 31
    MF, Residual and Incentives for Platinum 4wd
    36/10 & 48/10
    Zip 52205
    Please 😁
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,628
    srr22980 said:

    MF, Residual and Incentives for Platinum 4wd
    36/10 & 48/10
    Zip 52205
    Please 😁

    36/12 - .00165 and 53%
    48/12 - .00208 and 42%
    $2000 incentives
    $2000 dealer cash

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • sunion12sunion12 Member Posts: 9
    Please help for 46033 area, April lease terms: Armada Plat 4wd, 36/15, MF, Res, incentives; April purchase finance terms, incentives. Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,432
    sunion12 said:

    Please help for 46033 area, April lease terms: Armada Plat 4wd, 36/15, MF, Res, incentives; April purchase finance terms, incentives. Thanks!

    April programs start on Wednesday. It may be Friday before we get the numbers.

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Bmwislife93Bmwislife93 Member Posts: 24
    Hi Guys - can i get the money factor, residual and incentives for the Armada RWD SL and Platinum for 24/10 and 36/10 at 75089 zip.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,432

    Hi Guys - can i get the money factor, residual and incentives for the Armada RWD SL and Platinum for 24/10 and 36/10 at 75089 zip.

    .00184 MF
    $2000 customer bonus
    $2000 dealer cash

    SL: 64%/55% residual
    Plat: 59%/52% residual

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • avance81avance81 Member Posts: 1
    Hello can I get the MF, residual, and the April incentives for a 2019 Armada Platinum 4wd 36/12? Zip 72712 Thank you
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,628
    avance81 said:

    Hello can I get the MF, residual, and the April incentives for a 2019 Armada Platinum 4wd 36/12? Zip 72712 Thank you

    Please repost into the 2019 Armada thread, here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/53246/nissan/armada/2019-nissan-armada-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • sunion12sunion12 Member Posts: 9
    Hey! Please help, 46033 area. May lease terms: Armada Plat 4wd, 36/15, MF, Res, incentives; Also, May purchase finance terms, incentives. Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,432
    sunion12 said:

    Hey! Please help, 46033 area. May lease terms: Armada Plat 4wd, 36/15, MF, Res, incentives; Also, May purchase finance terms, incentives. Thanks!

    .00184 MF and 53% residual
    $2000 lease cash
    $2000 dealer cash

    1.90% APR up to 60 months
    $2000 customer cash
    $2000 dealer cash

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ronnie1983ronnie1983 Member Posts: 70
    Hi - looking for MF, RV and incentives/rebates for SL and SV 2WD and AWD 36/12 Zip 77504
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,432

    Hi - looking for MF, RV and incentives/rebates for SL and SV 2WD and AWD 36/12 Zip 77504

    .00184 MF
    $2000 bonus cash
    $2000 dealer cash

    57%/54% residual for AWD/RWD

    Either trim

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • juansterjuanster Member Posts: 4
    edited June 2020
    Now that we're in June, looking to find out the Money Factor is for the 2020 Armada RWD as well as the residual value and any incentives for zip 91350 for a lease. Thanks in advance!!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,432
    juanster said:

    Now that we're in June, looking to find out the Money Factor is for the 2020 Armada RWD as well as the residual value and any incentives for zip 91350 for a lease. Thanks in advance!!

    Which trim?
    What term and mileage allowance?

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • juansterjuanster Member Posts: 4
    kyfdx said:

    juanster said:

    Now that we're in June, looking to find out the Money Factor is for the 2020 Armada RWD as well as the residual value and any incentives for zip 91350 for a lease. Thanks in advance!!

    Which trim?
    What term and mileage allowance?
    Looking at the SL 2WD with 10K per year for 3 years.
    Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,432
    juanster said:

    kyfdx said:

    juanster said:

    Now that we're in June, looking to find out the Money Factor is for the 2020 Armada RWD as well as the residual value and any incentives for zip 91350 for a lease. Thanks in advance!!

    Which trim?
    What term and mileage allowance?
    Looking at the SL 2WD with 10K per year for 3 years.
    Thanks!
    .00184 MF and 55% residual
    $2000 customer cash
    $2000 dealer cash

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • juansterjuanster Member Posts: 4
    Anyone have examples of MSRP to Cap Cost deals they've gotten recently?
  • G1M2G1M2 02703Member Posts: 12
    Please provide RV and MF for 2020 SL 36/12 4X4 02703. Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,628
    G1M2 said:

    Please provide RV and MF for 2020 SL 36/12 4X4 02703. Thanks!

    .00184 and 57%
    $2000 incentives
    $2000 dealer cash

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • themoneyfactorthemoneyfactor Member Posts: 25
    Trying to track down MF and RV for Armada Platinum, 36 mo/10k? Zip code 75206. Much appreciated!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,628

    Trying to track down MF and RV for Armada Platinum, 36 mo/10k? Zip code 75206. Much appreciated!

    RWD or AWD?

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • themoneyfactorthemoneyfactor Member Posts: 25
    Sorry, looking at both if you can
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,628

    Trying to track down MF and RV for Armada Platinum, 36 mo/10k? Zip code 75206. Much appreciated!

    Sorry, looking at both if you can

    .00184 and 52% / 55% for RWD / AWD
    $2000 incentives
    $2000 dealer cash

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • SharodjSharodj Member Posts: 3
    Hi -
    Can I get the mf and rv for 2020 Armada Platinum AWD in zip code 20723?
    Interested in 15k/36 months and 12k/36 months.

    thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,432
    Sharodj said:

    Hi -
    Can I get the mf and rv for 2020 Armada Platinum AWD in zip code 20723?
    Interested in 15k/36 months and 12k/36 months.

    thanks!

    .00184 MF
    53%/54% residual

    $2000 incentive
    $2000 dealer cash

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kbarton14kbarton14 Member Posts: 2
    Hi -
    Can I get the mf and rv for 2020 Armada Platinum SL RWD in zip code 85260?
    Interested in 12k/36 months. I know about $2000 buyer incentive. Any dealer cash? Thanks!!!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,628
    kbarton14 said:

    Hi -
    Can I get the mf and rv for 2020 Armada Platinum SL RWD in zip code 85260?
    Interested in 12k/36 months. I know about $2000 buyer incentive. Any dealer cash? Thanks!!!

    .00146 and 53% / 50% for SL / Platinum
    $2000 incentives
    $2000 dealer cash

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kbarton14kbarton14 Member Posts: 2
    Michaell said:

    kbarton14 said:

    Hi -
    Can I get the mf and rv for 2020 Armada Platinum SL RWD in zip code 85260?
    Interested in 12k/36 months. I know about $2000 buyer incentive. Any dealer cash? Thanks!!!

    .00146 and 53% / 50% for SL / Platinum
    $2000 incentives
    $2000 dealer cash
    What would be the RV on a 10k/36 month? All other inputs the same, thanks,
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,432
    kbarton14 said:

    Michaell said:

    kbarton14 said:

    Hi -
    Can I get the mf and rv for 2020 Armada Platinum SL RWD in zip code 85260?
    Interested in 12k/36 months. I know about $2000 buyer incentive. Any dealer cash? Thanks!!!

    .00146 and 53% / 50% for SL / Platinum
    $2000 incentives
    $2000 dealer cash
    What would be the RV on a 10k/36 month? All other inputs the same, thanks,
    +1%

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • deadheaddaddeadheaddad Member Posts: 17
    Hi--looking for MF / residual / incentives for 2020 Nissan Armada SL. 36 month, 15k miles. 08004.
    Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,628

    Hi--looking for MF / residual / incentives for 2020 Nissan Armada SL. 36 month, 15k miles. 08004.
    Thank you!

    RWD or AWD?

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • deadheaddaddeadheaddad Member Posts: 17
    Michaell said:

    Hi--looking for MF / residual / incentives for 2020 Nissan Armada SL. 36 month, 15k miles. 08004.
    Thank you!

    RWD or AWD?
    sorry, AWD
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,628

    Michaell said:

    Hi--looking for MF / residual / incentives for 2020 Nissan Armada SL. 36 month, 15k miles. 08004.
    Thank you!

    RWD or AWD?
    sorry, AWD
    .00146 and 55%
    $2000 customer incentive
    $2000 dealer cash

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Ajjr20Ajjr20 Wisconsin Member Posts: 21
    edited July 2020
    How about a 2020 Armada 4wd SL and Platinum in zip 54904. Incentives,Residuals and MF, thank you in advance! 12k / 36m
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,432
    Ajjr20 said:

    How about a 2020 Armada 4wd SL and Platinum in zip 54904. Incentives,Residuals and MF, thank you in advance! 12k / 36m

    .00146 MF
    56%/53% residual for SL/Platinum

    $2000 customer lease cash
    $2000 dealer cash

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • fpulliamfpulliam Member Posts: 6
    edited August 2020
    Hello,

    2020 Armada Platinum 2WD
    36/12
    32653

    TIA!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,432
    fpulliam said:

    Hello,

    2020 Armada Platinum 2WD
    36/12
    32653

    TIA!

    .00138 MF and 50% residual

    $2000 lease cash
    $2000 dealer cash

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • deadheaddaddeadheaddad Member Posts: 17
    Hi - 2020 Armada Platinum Reserve 4wd. 36/15 and 48/15. Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,628

    Hi - 2020 Armada Platinum Reserve 4wd. 36/15 and 48/15. Thanks!

    What is your ZIP code?

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • deadheaddaddeadheaddad Member Posts: 17
    08004
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,628

    Hi - 2020 Armada Platinum Reserve 4wd. 36/15 and 48/15. Thanks!

    ZIP 08004

    .00138 and 52%
    .00247 and 45%
    $2000 incentive
    $2000 dealer cash

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.