Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How has COVID-19 impacted your car shopping? Click here to help us help drivers like you with a 5-min questionnaire.
Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2020 Buick Encore Lease Deals and Prices

MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 145,877
edited January 22 in Buick
Ask your 2020 Encore lease questions here! Get info about prices, money factor, deals, incentives, and payments.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


MODERATOR

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Comments

  • tjlionstjlions Posts: 29
    I’m interested in 2020 Buick Encore lease numbers.
    Essence and Sport
    Fwd
    36/12
    27518

    Thank you
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 152,361
    tjlions said:

    I’m interested in 2020 Buick Encore lease numbers.
    Essence and Sport
    Fwd
    36/12
    27518

    Thank you

    .00049 MF and 52% residual

    Either trim

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • tjlionstjlions Posts: 29
    I’m looking for February lease numbers on a 2020 Buick Encore Essence fwd, 36 or 39 months 10 and 12 k. 27518. Thank you.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 152,361
    tjlions said:

    I’m looking for February lease numbers on a 2020 Buick Encore Essence fwd, 36 or 39 months 10 and 12 k. 27518. Thank you.

    .00049 MF
    53%/51% residual for 36/39 mo, 12K/yr

    No lease incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • GarganoPGarganoP MilwaukeePosts: 45
    Hello, can I get the RV, MF, and incentives for a Preferred AWD for 36/10 or whatever term looks best. Zip 53717. Thanks.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 145,877
    GarganoP said:

    Hello, can I get the RV, MF, and incentives for a Preferred AWD for 36/10 or whatever term looks best. Zip 53717. Thanks.

    .00048 and 54%
    $1000 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hi, can I please have the MF and RV and incentives on the 2020 Encore preferred FWD 36/10 and 24/10. Zip 12090. Thank you.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 152,361

    Hi, can I please have the MF and RV and incentives on the 2020 Encore preferred FWD 36/10 and 24/10. Zip 12090. Thank you.

    .00085 MF and 63% residual
    .00049 MF and 54% residual

    $750 customer incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jasmith52jasmith52 Posts: 463
    May I (please) get the RV and MF for a 2020 Buick Encore Preferred trim
    24 month lease- 15k miles/year .

    Zip is 92606
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 152,361
    jasmith52 said:

    May I (please) get the RV and MF for a 2020 Buick Encore Preferred trim
    24 month lease- 15k miles/year .

    Zip is 92606

    FWD or AWD?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jasmith52jasmith52 Posts: 463
    May I (please) get the RV and MF for a 2020 FWD Buick Encore Preferred trim
    24 month lease- 15k miles/year .

    Zip is 92606

    FWD
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 152,361
    jasmith52 said:

    May I (please) get the RV and MF for a 2020 FWD Buick Encore Preferred trim
    24 month lease- 15k miles/year .

    Zip is 92606

    FWD

    .00085 MF and 61% residual

    $750 customer incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • joe_derojoe_dero Posts: 19
    MF and RV for 36/7,500 and 36/10 in zip 95125 basic automatic
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 145,877
    joe_dero said:

    MF and RV for 36/7,500 and 36/10 in zip 95125 basic automatic

    GX Select?
    FWD or AWD?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • joe_derojoe_dero Posts: 19
    edited February 14
    Michaell said:

    joe_dero said:

    MF and RV for 36/7,500 and 36/10 in zip 95125 basic automatic

    GX Select?
    FWD or AWD?
    FWD base Cheapest one. GX?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 145,877
    joe_dero said:

    Michaell said:

    joe_dero said:

    MF and RV for 36/7,500 and 36/10 in zip 95125 basic automatic

    GX Select?
    FWD or AWD?
    FWD base Cheapest one. GX?
    You're going to have to look at the Buick website and let us know which is the lowest trim level.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • joe_derojoe_dero Posts: 19
    edited February 15
    Michaell said:

    joe_dero said:

    Michaell said:

    joe_dero said:

    MF and RV for 36/7,500 and 36/10 in zip 95125 basic automatic

    GX Select?
    FWD or AWD?
    FWD base Cheapest one. GX?
    You're going to have to look at the Buick website and let us know which is the lowest trim level.
    sorry... Trim: "1sv"
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 152,361
    joe_dero said:

    Michaell said:

    joe_dero said:

    Michaell said:

    joe_dero said:

    MF and RV for 36/7,500 and 36/10 in zip 95125 basic automatic

    GX Select?
    FWD or AWD?
    FWD base Cheapest one. GX?
    You're going to have to look at the Buick website and let us know which is the lowest trim level.
    sorry... Trim: "1sv"
    No lease support for the 1SV (which is typical)

    I think the Essence trim (1SL) is the next lowest.

    Either Essence or Preferred:
    36/10

    .00041 MF and 50% residual

    No lease incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • conkuconku LAPosts: 12
    Can i get MF RV Incentive for Encore Preferred FWD 36/10 24/10 91748 thank!!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 145,877
    conku said:

    Can i get MF RV Incentive for Encore Preferred FWD 36/10 24/10 91748 thank!!

    .00085 and 63%
    .00049 and 54%
    $750 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • aasuncionaasuncion Hamilton, NJPosts: 21
    Hello! Can I please get the MF, RV, and any lease and conquest cash for the 2020 Encore Preferred AWD 24/10, 24/12, 36/10, 36/12. Thanks in advance!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 145,877
    aasuncion said:

    Hello! Can I please get the MF, RV, and any lease and conquest cash for the 2020 Encore Preferred AWD 24/10, 24/12, 36/10, 36/12. Thanks in advance!

    24/12 - .00062 and 61%
    36/12 - .00048 and 53%
    $750 incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • JackFlash_999JackFlash_999 NJPosts: 10
    Hello
    Can I get the MF, RV, Incentives, for GX Select 36/12 or 39/12 Zip 08831
    Thanks Again!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 145,877

    Hello
    Can I get the MF, RV, Incentives, for GX Select 36/12 or 39/12 Zip 08831
    Thanks Again!

    FWD or AWD?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • JackFlash_999JackFlash_999 NJPosts: 10
    FWD
    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 145,877

    Hello
    Can I get the MF, RV, Incentives, for GX Select 36/12 or 39/12 Zip 08831
    Thanks Again!

    FWD
    Thanks!

    .00041 and 49% / 47% for 36/39 months and 12K
    no incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • misterkushmisterkush Posts: 8
    Hello,
    Can I get MF, RV on Encore Preferred & Encore GX AWD Select. Both 24/12 & 36/12
    Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 145,877

    Hello,
    Can I get MF, RV on Encore Preferred & Encore GX AWD Select. Both 24/12 & 36/12
    Thank you!

    What is your ZIP code?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • PowellPowell Columbus, OHIOPosts: 2
    Hi,

    Can I get MF, RV, Incentives on an Encore Select GX FWD 36/10
    Zip: 43040

    Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 145,877
    Powell said:

    Hi,

    Can I get MF, RV, Incentives on an Encore Select GX FWD 36/10
    Zip: 43040

    Thank you!

    .00039 and 54%
    $250 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • earn3812earn3812 Posts: 32
    Hello. May I get numbers for a 39/10k and 24/10k on the encore preferred fwd? Zip is 75070. Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 145,877
    earn3812 said:

    Hello. May I get numbers for a 39/10k and 24/10k on the encore preferred fwd? Zip is 75070. Thanks!

    .00056 and 67%
    .00043 and 57%
    $250 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • czrnichczrnich Posts: 3
    Hi, for a 2020 Buick Encore GX Select FWD and Preferred FWD, 24/15 zip 48088: Can I please get the mf, rv, and incentives?

    Thank you in advance!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 145,877
    czrnich said:

    Hi, for a 2020 Buick Encore GX Select FWD and Preferred FWD, 24/15 zip 48088: Can I please get the mf, rv, and incentives?

    Thank you in advance!

    Regular Preferred, or GX Preferred?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • czrnichczrnich Posts: 3
    Michaell said:

    czrnich said:

    Hi, for a 2020 Buick Encore GX Select FWD and Preferred FWD, 24/15 zip 48088: Can I please get the mf, rv, and incentives?

    Thank you in advance!

    Regular Preferred, or GX Preferred?
    GX Preferred please
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 152,361
    czrnich said:

    Michaell said:

    czrnich said:

    Hi, for a 2020 Buick Encore GX Select FWD and Preferred FWD, 24/15 zip 48088: Can I please get the mf, rv, and incentives?

    Thank you in advance!

    Regular Preferred, or GX Preferred?
    GX Preferred please
    .00042 MF and 62% residual
    $250 customer incentive

    Either trim

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • mag7066mag7066 Posts: 7
    edited May 11
    Could I please get the MF and residual for the Preferred (not GX) AWD, 36/13k in 15601? Thank you.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 152,361
    mag7066 said:

    Could I please get the MF and residual for the Preferred (not GX) AWD, 36/13k in 15601? Thank you.

    36/15
    .00048 MF and 56% residual

    $250 lease cash
    $750 customer incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • CsuskoCsusko IndyPosts: 23
    2020 Encore FWD Preferred
    39/10k
    46032
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 145,877
    Csusko said:

    2020 Encore FWD Preferred
    39/10k
    46032

    .00043 and 57%
    $250 lease cash
    $1000 customer incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.