2020 C300 Sedan RV, MF & Incentives for San Francisco Bay Area

hongyikkhongyikk Member Posts: 3
edited February 2020 in Mercedes-Benz
Looking for leasing a Mercedes-Benz 2020 C300 Sedan RV, MF & Incentives at San Francisco Bay Area.

36 months/ 10,000 miles
36 months/ 12,000 miles

Comments

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 192,888
    hongyikk said:

    Looking for leasing a Mercedes-Benz 2020 C300 Sedan RV, MF & Incentives at San Francisco Bay Area.

    36 months/ 10,000 miles
    36 months/ 12,000 miles

    RWD or AWD?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • hongyikkhongyikk Member Posts: 3
    RWD. Thanks!
    Michaell said:

    hongyikk said:

    Looking for leasing a Mercedes-Benz 2020 C300 Sedan RV, MF & Incentives at San Francisco Bay Area.

    36 months/ 10,000 miles
    36 months/ 12,000 miles

    RWD or AWD?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 192,888
    hongyikk said:

    RWD. Thanks!

    Michaell said:

    hongyikk said:

    Looking for leasing a Mercedes-Benz 2020 C300 Sedan RV, MF & Incentives at San Francisco Bay Area.

    36 months/ 10,000 miles
    36 months/ 12,000 miles

    RWD or AWD?
    36/12
    .00041 and 56%
    $1000 dealer cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • hongyikkhongyikk Member Posts: 3
    How about 24/10
    Michaell said:

    hongyikk said:

    RWD. Thanks!

    Michaell said:

    hongyikk said:

    Looking for leasing a Mercedes-Benz 2020 C300 Sedan RV, MF & Incentives at San Francisco Bay Area.

    36 months/ 10,000 miles
    36 months/ 12,000 miles

    RWD or AWD?
    36/12
    .00041 and 56%
    $1000 dealer cash
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 197,431
    hongyikk said:

    How about 24/10

    Michaell said:

    hongyikk said:

    RWD. Thanks!

    Michaell said:

    hongyikk said:

    Looking for leasing a Mercedes-Benz 2020 C300 Sedan RV, MF & Incentives at San Francisco Bay Area.

    36 months/ 10,000 miles
    36 months/ 12,000 miles

    RWD or AWD?
    36/12
    .00041 and 56%
    $1000 dealer cash
    63% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • BigdogGrowlerBigdogGrowler Member Posts: 9
    Hi looking for the mf, rv and any incentives for C 300 Rear Wheel Drive SEDAN loaner with 4500 miles in zip 85254. Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 192,888

    Hi looking for the mf, rv and any incentives for C 300 Rear Wheel Drive SEDAN loaner with 4500 miles in zip 85254. Thanks

    36/15
    .00053 and 53%
    $1000 dealer cash

    There will be an adjustment to the residual for the existing miles, but we don't know how MB does that.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kerbkerb Member Posts: 188
    Greetings moderator,

    Could you please provide residual and buy rate for MY 19 and MY 20 C300 RWD in 33327 for 24 and 36 terms with 10k and 12k miles, plus any incentives, thx.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 192,888
    kerb said:

    Greetings moderator,

    Could you please provide residual and buy rate for MY 19 and MY 20 C300 RWD in 33327 for 24 and 36 terms with 10k and 12k miles, plus any incentives, thx.

    What body style?

    Please post 2019 C-Class lease questions, here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/52540/mercedes-benz/c-class/2019-mercedes-c-class-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kerbkerb Member Posts: 188
    4 door
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 197,431
    kerb said:

    Greetings moderator,

    Could you please provide residual and buy rate for MY 19 and MY 20 C300 RWD in 33327 for 24 and 36 terms with 10k and 12k miles, plus any incentives, thx.

    kerb said:

    4 door

    .00053 MF
    61%/55% residual for 24/36 mo, 12K/yr

    $500 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.