Lease numbers

rbtroyrbtroy Member Posts: 3
edited February 2020 in Volvo
Please post 2020 V60 XC residual, money factor and any incentives for 27/10 zip 12180
Thank you

Comments

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,406
    rbtroy said:

    Please post 2020 V60 XC residual, money factor and any incentives for 27/10 zip 12180
    Thank you

    No 27 month term for Volvo.

    30/10
    .00021 and 57%
    $2750 incentives

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • suusrobsuusrob CAMember Posts: 7
    Hello, do you have the 2020 V60 Cross Country residual, money factor and any incentives for 36Mo/15K zip code 91010? Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,406
    suusrob said:

    Hello, do you have the 2020 V60 Cross Country residual, money factor and any incentives for 36Mo/15K zip code 91010? Thanks!

    .00021 and 51%
    $3250 incentives

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • AruninocAruninoc Member Posts: 15
    Hi..

    Can I please get the MF / RV and any incentives for 2020 V60 CC, 36 Mo / 7500 miles..

    Zip - 92612

    thnx !!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,719
    Aruninoc said:

    Hi..

    Can I please get the MF / RV and any incentives for 2020 V60 CC, 36 Mo / 7500 miles..

    Zip - 92612

    thnx !!

    .00029 MF and 55% residual
    $3500 lease bonus

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

This discussion has been closed.