GLC Lease Offer - Deal eval

batatesbatates Member Posts: 47
edited February 2020 in Mercedes-Benz
Looking at a 2019 RWD 2019 GLC service loaner and these are the numbers I got from the dealer.
Would appreciate your input if the numbers make sense, anything to optimize.

MSRP $43465
Cap cost $35250
Total cap cost reduction $ 526.98
Adjust cap cost $35903
MF 0.00022 (with 10 MSDs)
Drive off $5500 (including $4500 MSD)
Pmt before tax $351.91

Comments

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 193,048
    batates said:

    Looking at a 2019 RWD 2019 GLC service loaner and these are the numbers I got from the dealer.
    Would appreciate your input if the numbers make sense, anything to optimize.

    MSRP $43465
    Cap cost $35250
    Total cap cost reduction $ 526.98
    Adjust cap cost $35903
    MF 0.00022 (with 10 MSDs)
    Drive off $5500 (including $4500 MSD)
    Pmt before tax $351.91

    Nothing wrong with that deal, at all.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • batatesbatates Member Posts: 47
    Michaell said:

    batates said:

    Looking at a 2019 RWD 2019 GLC service loaner and these are the numbers I got from the dealer.
    Would appreciate your input if the numbers make sense, anything to optimize.

    MSRP $43465
    Cap cost $35250
    Total cap cost reduction $ 526.98
    Adjust cap cost $35903
    MF 0.00022 (with 10 MSDs)
    Drive off $5500 (including $4500 MSD)
    Pmt before tax $351.91

    Nothing wrong with that deal, at all.
    Thanks Michaell!
    MB ends their 2019 lease support in March or so I am told, would you wait for march 1st before pulling the plug in hopes for a better incentive/lease cash?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 197,635
    batates said:

    Michaell said:

    batates said:

    Looking at a 2019 RWD 2019 GLC service loaner and these are the numbers I got from the dealer.
    Would appreciate your input if the numbers make sense, anything to optimize.

    MSRP $43465
    Cap cost $35250
    Total cap cost reduction $ 526.98
    Adjust cap cost $35903
    MF 0.00022 (with 10 MSDs)
    Drive off $5500 (including $4500 MSD)
    Pmt before tax $351.91

    Nothing wrong with that deal, at all.
    Thanks Michaell!
    MB ends their 2019 lease support in March or so I am told, would you wait for march 1st before pulling the plug in hopes for a better incentive/lease cash?
    The new programs don't start until March 3rd.

    No guesses on what will happen then.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.