Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see May lease deals!
Options

2020 Nissan Titan Lease Deals and Prices

MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,888
edited February 2020 in Nissan
Ask your 2020 Titan lease questions, here. Get information on money factors, residuals, incentives, deals and payments.

Edmunds Price Checker
Edmunds Lease Calculator
Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


MODERATOR

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

«1

Comments

  • Options
    RRATARSRRATARS Member Posts: 9
    edited February 2020
    Hi. Could I get the MF, residual and incentives for a 2020 Nissan Titan Crew Cab (Non XD) Pro-4x, Platinum Reserve 4x4, 36/12 & 36/15?

    Zip Code is 92677
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,110
    RRATARS said:

    Hi. Could I get the MF, residual and incentives for a 2020 Nissan Titan Crew Cab (Non XD) Pro-4x, Platinum Reserve 4x4, 36/12 & 36/15?

    Zip Code is 92677

    .00007 MF
    58%/57% residual for 12K/15K

    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    RRATARSRRATARS Member Posts: 9
    kyfdx said:

    RRATARS said:

    Hi. Could I get the MF, residual and incentives for a 2020 Nissan Titan Crew Cab (Non XD) Pro-4x, Platinum Reserve 4x4, 36/12 & 36/15?

    Zip Code is 92677

    .00007 MF
    58%/57% residual for 12K/15K

    No lease incentives
    Hi, Could you tell me if these numbers have been updated for April and if any lease incentives have been announced?
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,888
    RRATARS said:

    kyfdx said:

    RRATARS said:

    Hi. Could I get the MF, residual and incentives for a 2020 Nissan Titan Crew Cab (Non XD) Pro-4x, Platinum Reserve 4x4, 36/12 & 36/15?

    Zip Code is 92677

    .00007 MF
    58%/57% residual for 12K/15K

    No lease incentives
    Hi, Could you tell me if these numbers have been updated for April and if any lease incentives have been announced?
    36/15
    .00003 and 56%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    adamw5963adamw5963 Member Posts: 23
    2020 Titan sv non xd 4x4 crew cab 36/12 or 24/12 MF/RV/incentives zip 35901

    Same but with pro 4x
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,110
    adamw5963 said:

    2020 Titan sv non xd 4x4 crew cab 36/12 or 24/12 MF/RV/incentives zip 35901

    Same but with pro 4x

    .00003 MF
    65%/57% residual for 24/36 mo

    $350 lease cash

    Either model

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    luxhomeatlluxhomeatl Member Posts: 8
    Can I get numbers please for a PRO-4x Crew Cab 4WD and SL RWD for 24/12k in 30305. Thanks
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,888

    Can I get numbers please for a PRO-4x Crew Cab 4WD and SL RWD for 24/12k in 30305. Thanks

    XD or non-XD?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,888
    hsvnole said:

    2020 Titan SV non-xd 4x2 crew cab 36/15 or 24/12
    2020 Titan SL non-xd 4x4 crew cab 36/15 or 24/12

    MF/RV/incentives
    zip 35806

    Why do you need different mileage allowances for the different terms? Will you drive less if you only have a 24 month lease?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,110
    hsvnole said:

    2020 Titan SV non-xd 4x2 crew cab 36/15 or 24/12
    2020 Titan SL non-xd 4x4 crew cab 36/15 or 24/12

    MF/RV/incentives
    zip 35806

    .00003 MF
    $350 incentive

    2WD SV
    61%/53% residual for 24/12 - 36/15

    4WD SL
    65%/56% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    RRATARSRRATARS Member Posts: 9
    Could I please get MF, residual and incentives for May for 2020 Pro-4X(non HD) 36/15

    Zip is 92677 Thanks!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,110
    RRATARS said:

    Could I please get MF, residual and incentives for May for 2020 Pro-4X(non HD) 36/15

    Zip is 92677 Thanks!

    .00003 MF and 56% residual
    $350 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    Pruitt_146Pruitt_146 Member Posts: 10
    2020 non-HD Pro 4x CrewCab MF and RV for the following:

    36/12
    36/15
    48/12
    48/15

    Incentives?

    Zip is 29316

    Thanks!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,888

    2020 non-HD Pro 4x CrewCab MF and RV for the following:

    36/12
    36/15
    48/12
    48/15

    Incentives?

    Zip is 29316

    Thanks!

    36/15 - .00003 and 56%
    48/15 - .00110 and 50%
    $350 incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    titan88titan88 Member Posts: 4
    2020 4x4 SL and Platinum Reserve, 36 and 39/12k MF, Residual

    Incentives?

    Zip = 77433
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,110
    titan88 said:

    2020 4x4 SL and Platinum Reserve, 36 and 39/12k MF, Residual

    Incentives?

    Zip = 77433

    XD or non-XD?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    titan88titan88 Member Posts: 4
    Non-XD please
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,888
    titan88 said:

    2020 4x4 SL and Platinum Reserve, 36 and 39/12k MF, Residual

    Incentives?

    Zip = 77433

    titan88 said:

    Non-XD please

    36/12
    .00003 and 57%
    $350 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    gps1028gps1028 Member Posts: 7
    edited June 2020
    Hi,

    May I please have the money factor, residual, and any lease incentives for a 2020 Titan 4x4 Platinum Reserve? Looking for a 36/10 (if available through Nissan) and 36/12. Zip code is 53110. Non-XD.

    Thank you!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,110
    gps1028 said:

    Hi,

    May I please have the money factor, residual, and any lease incentives for a 2020 Titan 4x4 Platinum Reserve? Looking for a 36/10 (if available through Nissan) and 36/12. Zip code is 53110. Non-XD.

    Thank you!

    36/12
    .00003 MF and 57% residual
    $350 incentive.

    10K/yr not offered

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    hsvnolehsvnole Member Posts: 60
    2020 Titan SV non-xd 4x4 crew cab 36/12 and 36/15

    MF/RV/incentives
    zip 35806
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,888
    hsvnole said:

    2020 Titan SV non-xd 4x4 crew cab 36/12 and 36/15

    MF/RV/incentives
    zip 35806

    36/15
    .00003 and 56%
    $350 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    Chris225Chris225 Member Posts: 3
    2020 Titan XD SV 4x4 crew cab 36/12 MF/RV.
    Thank you
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,110
    Chris225 said:

    2020 Titan XD SV 4x4 crew cab 36/12 MF/RV.
    Thank you

    What is your location?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    Chris225Chris225 Member Posts: 3
    23124. And looking for non xd.
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,110
    Chris225 said:

    2020 Titan XD SV 4x4 crew cab 36/12 MF/RV.
    Thank you

    Chris225 said:

    23124. And looking for non xd.

    .00003 MF and 57% residual
    $350 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    stbenjamstbenjam Member Posts: 1
    What's the MF and Residual on a 2020 Titan SV 4v4?

    36/12K and 36/15K

    Zip code is 01747
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,110
    stbenjam said:

    What's the MF and Residual on a 2020 Titan SV 4v4?

    36/12K and 36/15K

    Zip code is 01747

    .00003 MF
    56%/55% residual for 12K/15K

    $1125 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    Looking for MF and Residual for 2020 Nissan Titan Crew Cab SL and Crew Cab Platinum Reserve both 4WD zip 17815. 36 Mos/10K. Thank!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,888
    wn4577 said:

    Looking for MF and Residual for 2020 Nissan Titan Crew Cab SL and Crew Cab Platinum Reserve both 4WD zip 17815. 36 Mos/10K. Thank!

    XD or non-XD?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    Rob8952Rob8952 Member Posts: 5
    Looking for MF/Residual/Rebates(?) for 2020 Nissan Titan (non-XD) crew cab in both Pro-4X and SL. 36/10. Thanks!!!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,110
    Rob8952 said:

    Looking for MF/Residual/Rebates(?) for 2020 Nissan Titan (non-XD) crew cab in both Pro-4X and SL. 36/10. Thanks!!!

    What is your location?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    Rob8952Rob8952 Member Posts: 5
    58102 - Sorry!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,888
    Rob8952 said:

    Looking for MF/Residual/Rebates(?) for 2020 Nissan Titan (non-XD) crew cab in both Pro-4X and SL. 36/10. Thanks!!!

    Rob8952 said:

    58102 - Sorry!

    .00003 MF
    $1125 incentives
    57% residual

    Either trim

    (assuming 4x4)

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    wolverine365wolverine365 Member Posts: 39
    Not sure if Nissan does 24 month leases on Titans, but if so, may I get RV, MF and incentives for a 4wd Titan SL and Pro 4X (crew cab) for 24/12 or 24/15 in 44514. Thank you.
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,110

    Not sure if Nissan does 24 month leases on Titans, but if so, may I get RV, MF and incentives for a 4wd Titan SL and Pro 4X (crew cab) for 24/12 or 24/15 in 44514. Thank you.

    .00003 MF
    $1125 incentive
    64%/63% residual for 12K/15K

    Either model

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    JazrocJazroc Member Posts: 8
    Can you please tell me the MF, RV, and any Incentives/rebates on a 2020 Titan SV 4X2 in 30291?
    36/12K
    thanks!!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,888
    Jazroc said:

    Can you please tell me the MF, RV, and any Incentives/rebates on a 2020 Titan SV 4X2 in 30291?
    36/12K
    thanks!!

    XD or non-XD?
    Cab style?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    JazrocJazroc Member Posts: 8
    Michaell said:

    Jazroc said:

    Can you please tell me the MF, RV, and any Incentives/rebates on a 2020 Titan SV 4X2 in 30291?
    36/12K
    thanks!!

    XD or non-XD?
    Cab style?
    My apologies
    Non XD
    Crew Cab
    Thanks!!

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,110
    Jazroc said:



    Michaell said:

    Jazroc said:

    Can you please tell me the MF, RV, and any Incentives/rebates on a 2020 Titan SV 4X2 in 30291?
    36/12K
    thanks!!

    XD or non-XD?
    Cab style?
    My apologies
    Non XD
    Crew Cab
    Thanks!!

    .00003 MF and 53% residual
    $1125 incentive

    4X4 residual is 56%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    retus99retus99 Member Posts: 80
    Please provide MF, RV, and any incentives for 2020 SV 4x4 crew cab. (Non XD). 3/36 or other term. 67502. Thx.
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,110
    retus99 said:

    Please provide MF, RV, and any incentives for 2020 SV 4x4 crew cab. (Non XD). 3/36 or other term. 67502. Thx.

    36/12
    .00003 MF and 55% residual
    $1575 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    drew1296drew1296 Member Posts: 2
    Could I please get MF, RV, and incentives for a 2020 Titan XD SV 4x4 Crew Cab 24/12k and 36/12k in 68144? Thanks in advance!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,888
    drew1296 said:

    Could I please get MF, RV, and incentives for a 2020 Titan XD SV 4x4 Crew Cab 24/12k and 36/12k in 68144? Thanks in advance!

    .00020 and 61% / 54%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    bafrenchbafrench Member Posts: 13
    Hey there!

    Can I get MF and RV + incentives on a 2020 Titan SV 4x2? 36/12k, zip 39507 ?

    Thanks big time!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,888
    bafrench said:

    Hey there!

    Can I get MF and RV + incentives on a 2020 Titan SV 4x2? 36/12k, zip 39507 ?

    Thanks big time!

    XD or non-XD?
    Cab style?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    bafrenchbafrench Member Posts: 13
    Michaell said:

    bafrench said:

    Hey there!

    Can I get MF and RV + incentives on a 2020 Titan SV 4x2? 36/12k, zip 39507 ?

    Thanks big time!

    XD or non-XD?
    Cab style?
    Non-XD crew cab. Thanks!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,888
    bafrench said:

    Michaell said:

    bafrench said:

    Hey there!

    Can I get MF and RV + incentives on a 2020 Titan SV 4x2? 36/12k, zip 39507 ?

    Thanks big time!

    XD or non-XD?
    Cab style?
    Non-XD crew cab. Thanks!
    .00003 and 52%
    $1575 incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    JaimevallinasJaimevallinas Member Posts: 7
    Hey there!

    Can I get MF and RV + incentives on a 2021 Titan Pro 4X 36/10k, zip 90620? If available.

    Thanks!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,888

    Hey there!

    Can I get MF and RV + incentives on a 2021 Titan Pro 4X 36/10k, zip 90620? If available.

    Thanks!

    XD or non-XD?
    Cab style?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.