Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How has COVID-19 impacted your car shopping? Click here to help us help drivers like you with a 5-min questionnaire.
Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2020 TLX

matthoumatthou Posts: 3
edited March 12 in Acura
Can I please have the MF, RV, & Incentives for 10k/36 months, 77027
2020 TLX V6 FWD Tech
2020 TLX V6 FWD A-spec
Tagged:

Comments

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 145,877
    matthou said:

    Can I please have the MF, RV, & Incentives for 10k/36 months, 77027
    2020 TLX V6 FWD Tech
    2020 TLX V6 FWD A-spec

    .00215 and 51% / 49% for A-Spec / Tech
    $8700 incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • matthoumatthou Posts: 3
    What about a loyalty discount?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 152,361
    matthou said:

    What about a loyalty discount?

    $750 loyalty, if qualified

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • matthoumatthou Posts: 3
    I'm new to this and just wanted to clear things up. So with incentives+loyalty coming out to $9450, would a dealer really come off the MSRP very much? I was quoted $37,825 selling price on an A-Spec FWD, but then I can expect another $9,450 off of that? Do I just tell the dealer I know I about the $9,450 in incentives? Thanks for helping.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 145,877
    matthou said:

    I'm new to this and just wanted to clear things up. So with incentives+loyalty coming out to $9450, would a dealer really come off the MSRP very much? I was quoted $37,825 selling price on an A-Spec FWD, but then I can expect another $9,450 off of that? Do I just tell the dealer I know I about the $9,450 in incentives? Thanks for helping.

    The incentives, save loyalty, are factory to dealer, and will be in any price they offer to you. Now that you know about the incentives, use the knowledge to negotiate your best price.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Beth1632Beth1632 Posts: 4
    Hi Michaell-
    Do you happen to know the invoice of a 2020 TLX 2.4L w/tech and are the incentives tha tsame as the A-Spec?
    Thanks for your help.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 152,361
    Beth1632 said:

    Hi Michaell-
    Do you happen to know the invoice of a 2020 TLX 2.4L w/tech and are the incentives tha tsame as the A-Spec?
    Thanks for your help.

    Pricing info is here:
    https://www.edmunds.com/new-cars/

    Tech and A-Spec have the same incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.