2020 Audi TT Lease Deals and Prices

MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,805
edited March 2020 in Audi
Post your 2020 TT lease questions, here! Get information on money factors, residuals, incentives, deals and payments.

Edmunds Price Checker
Edmunds Lease Calculator
Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


MODERATOR

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Comments

  • phaldexusphaldexus Member Posts: 5
    edited March 2020
    May I request MF/residuals/incentives on 2020 TT Coupe?
    36/12k and 36/15k lease. zip 75034. What would be a good deal/payment? Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,340
    phaldexus said:

    May I request MF/residuals/incentives on 2020 TT Coupe?
    36/12k and 36/15k lease. zip 75034. What would be a good deal/payment? Thanks!

    36/15
    .00169 MF and 52% residual
    No lease incentives

    Sorry, we don't track pricing, but with that lease program, expect a very high payment, relative to MSRP

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Eris2020Eris2020 Member Posts: 3
    Could I get the MF/residual/incentives for a 36/12k 2020 Audi TT in the zip 92504
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,805
    Eris2020 said:

    Could I get the MF/residual/incentives for a 36/12k 2020 Audi TT in the zip 92504

    Coupe or Roadster?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Eris2020Eris2020 Member Posts: 3
    Michaell said:

    Eris2020 said:

    Could I get the MF/residual/incentives for a 36/12k 2020 Audi TT in the zip 92504

    Coupe or Roadster?
    Coupe
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,805
    Eris2020 said:


    Michaell said:

    Eris2020 said:

    Could I get the MF/residual/incentives for a 36/12k 2020 Audi TT in the zip 92504

    Coupe or Roadster?
    Coupe
    .00127 and 54%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • bananaminionbananaminion Member Posts: 41
    can you please provide MF and RV for TTS and TTRS coupe
    36/10k, LA county
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,805

    can you please provide MF and RV for TTS and TTRS coupe
    36/10k, LA county

    TTS - .00107 and 53%
    TTRS - .00224 and 56%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • senmensaisenmensai 94404Member Posts: 4
    Could I get the MF/residual for a 36/10k 2020 Audi TT coupe in the zip 94404?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,340
    senmensai said:

    Could I get the MF/residual for a 36/10k 2020 Audi TT coupe in the zip 94404?

    .00090 MF and 53% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • senmensaisenmensai 94404Member Posts: 4
    kyfdx said:

    senmensai said:

    Could I get the MF/residual for a 36/10k 2020 Audi TT coupe in the zip 94404?

    .00090 MF and 53% residual
    Initial Offer:
    MSRP, $53,010
    Selling Price, $49510

    Is it a good deal?

    Considering Leasing with minimum down payment however the leasing offer costs ~$700 pre tax / month.

    So still struggling with leasing or financing.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,340
    senmensai said:

    kyfdx said:

    senmensai said:

    Could I get the MF/residual for a 36/10k 2020 Audi TT coupe in the zip 94404?

    .00090 MF and 53% residual
    Initial Offer:
    MSRP, $53,010
    Selling Price, $49510

    Is it a good deal?

    Considering Leasing with minimum down payment however the leasing offer costs ~$700 pre tax / month.

    So still struggling with leasing or financing.
    Audi doesn't have great leasing programs. If it is a vehicle you plan on keeping long term, I would certainly purchase it vs. lease.

    Edmunds price research is here:
    https://www.edmunds.com/new-cars/

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • SunSun Member Posts: 3
    can you please provide MF and RV for 2020 TTS, 36/12k, zip code 28105. Thank you.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,805
    Sun said:

    can you please provide MF and RV for 2020 TTS, 36/12k, zip code 28105. Thank you.

    .00106 and 51%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • SunSun Member Posts: 3
    Michaell said:

    Sun said:

    can you please provide MF and RV for 2020 TTS, 36/12k, zip code 28105. Thank you.

    .00106 and 51%
    No incentives
    Thank you so much!

  • jjohnson085jjohnson085 Member Posts: 53
    Hi, can I get the MF and residual for the 2020 TT Coupe, 36/10k, 33618.

    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,805

    Hi, can I get the MF and residual for the 2020 TT Coupe, 36/10k, 33618.

    Thanks!

    .00092 and 52%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jjohnson085jjohnson085 Member Posts: 53
    Michaell said:

    Hi, can I get the MF and residual for the 2020 TT Coupe, 36/10k, 33618.

    Thanks!

    .00092 and 52%
    No incentives
    Can I get same thing for 7500 miles?

    thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,805

    Michaell said:

    Hi, can I get the MF and residual for the 2020 TT Coupe, 36/10k, 33618.

    Thanks!

    .00092 and 52%
    No incentives
    Can I get same thing for 7500 miles?

    thanks
    53%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ZimbaZimba Member Posts: 3
    edited August 2020
    Can I please get incentives mf and residual for 36/10 2020 audi tt zip code 78729
    And the same for tts zip code 77094?
    Thank you
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,340
    Zimba said:

    Can I please get incentives mf and residual for 36/10 2020 audi tt zip code 78729
    And the same for tts zip code 77094?
    Thank you

    Coupe or Roadster?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ZimbaZimba Member Posts: 3
    kyfdx said:

    Zimba said:

    Can I please get incentives mf and residual for 36/10 2020 audi tt zip code 78729
    And the same for tts zip code 77094?
    Thank you

    Coupe or Roadster?
    kyfdx said:

    Zimba said:

    Can I please get incentives mf and residual for 36/10 2020 audi tt zip code 78729
    And the same for tts zip code 77094?
    Thank you

    Coupe or Roadster?
    Coupe
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,340
    Zimba said:

    kyfdx said:

    Zimba said:

    Can I please get incentives mf and residual for 36/10 2020 audi tt zip code 78729
    And the same for tts zip code 77094?
    Thank you

    Coupe or Roadster?
    kyfdx said:

    Zimba said:

    Can I please get incentives mf and residual for 36/10 2020 audi tt zip code 78729
    And the same for tts zip code 77094?
    Thank you

    Coupe or Roadster?
    Coupe
    .00092 MF and 52% residual

    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ZimbaZimba Member Posts: 3
    edited August 2020
    kyfdx said:

    Zimba said:

    kyfdx said:

    Zimba said:

    Can I please get incentives mf and residual for 36/10 2020 audi tt zip code 78729
    And the same for tts zip code 77094?
    Thank you

    Coupe or Roadster?
    kyfdx said:

    Zimba said:

    Can I please get incentives mf and residual for 36/10 2020 audi tt zip code 78729
    And the same for tts zip code 77094?
    Thank you

    Coupe or Roadster?
    Coupe
    .00092 MF and 52% residual

    No lease incentives
    They quoted me a 0.00175 and 51%. Payment was 851 lol
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,805
    Zimba said:

    kyfdx said:

    Zimba said:

    kyfdx said:

    Zimba said:

    Can I please get incentives mf and residual for 36/10 2020 audi tt zip code 78729
    And the same for tts zip code 77094?
    Thank you

    Coupe or Roadster?
    kyfdx said:

    Zimba said:

    Can I please get incentives mf and residual for 36/10 2020 audi tt zip code 78729
    And the same for tts zip code 77094?
    Thank you

    Coupe or Roadster?
    Coupe
    .00092 MF and 52% residual

    No lease incentives
    They quoted me a 0.00175 and 51%. Payment was 851 lol
    They can mark up the MF for extra profit, but can't alter the residual value.

    51% is for 36/12

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • obi1andkobe2obi1andkobe2 Member Posts: 50
    Hello! RV and MF for Zip code 33132 36/12 and 36/15
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,340

    Hello! RV and MF for Zip code 33132 36/12 and 36/15

    Coupe or Roadster?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jjohnson085jjohnson085 Member Posts: 53
    edited September 2020
    Hello, can I please have the current residual, MF and incentives for September - 36month - 10k and 7500k for the 2020 Audi TT Coupe? I have an Audi lease ending soon as well.
    Zip code - 33618

    thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,340

    Hello, can I please have the current residual, MF and incentives for September - 36month - 10k and 7500k for the 2020 Audi TT Coupe? I have an Audi lease ending soon as well.
    Zip code - 33618

    thanks!

    36/10
    .00082 MF and 50% residual
    No lease incentives
    $1000 loyalty

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jjohnson085jjohnson085 Member Posts: 53
    kyfdx said:

    Hello, can I please have the current residual, MF and incentives for September - 36month - 10k and 7500k for the 2020 Audi TT Coupe? I have an Audi lease ending soon as well.
    Zip code - 33618

    thanks!

    36/10
    .00082 MF and 50% residual
    No lease incentives
    $1000 loyalty
    do you have 36/7500?

    thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,340

    kyfdx said:

    Hello, can I please have the current residual, MF and incentives for September - 36month - 10k and 7500k for the 2020 Audi TT Coupe? I have an Audi lease ending soon as well.
    Zip code - 33618

    thanks!

    36/10
    .00082 MF and 50% residual
    No lease incentives
    $1000 loyalty
    do you have 36/7500?

    thanks
    +1%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jjohnson085jjohnson085 Member Posts: 53
    kyfdx said:

    Hello, can I please have the current residual, MF and incentives for September - 36month - 10k and 7500k for the 2020 Audi TT Coupe? I have an Audi lease ending soon as well.
    Zip code - 33618

    thanks!

    36/10
    .00082 MF and 50% residual
    No lease incentives
    $1000 loyalty
    jeez, do they ever do any incentives on these? Doesn't seem like it.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,340

    kyfdx said:

    Hello, can I please have the current residual, MF and incentives for September - 36month - 10k and 7500k for the 2020 Audi TT Coupe? I have an Audi lease ending soon as well.
    Zip code - 33618

    thanks!

    36/10
    .00082 MF and 50% residual
    No lease incentives
    $1000 loyalty
    jeez, do they ever do any incentives on these? Doesn't seem like it.
    Low volume vehicle...

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jjohnson085jjohnson085 Member Posts: 53

    jeez, do they ever do any incentives on these? Doesn't seem like it.

    Low volume vehicle...

    same for A5 I guess?

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,805


    jeez, do they ever do any incentives on these? Doesn't seem like it.

    Low volume vehicle...

    same for A5 I guess?



    Occasionally we'll see an incentive on the A5, but if they're popular, no need to throw cash to move them.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jjohnson085jjohnson085 Member Posts: 53
    kyfdx said:

    kyfdx said:

    Hello, can I please have the current residual, MF and incentives for September - 36month - 10k and 7500k for the 2020 Audi TT Coupe? I have an Audi lease ending soon as well.
    Zip code - 33618

    thanks!

    36/10
    .00082 MF and 50% residual
    No lease incentives
    $1000 loyalty
    do you have 36/7500?

    thanks
    +1%
    Does Audi do 39/42 month leases and if so does that change MF/residual #'s?

    thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,340

    kyfdx said:

    kyfdx said:

    Hello, can I please have the current residual, MF and incentives for September - 36month - 10k and 7500k for the 2020 Audi TT Coupe? I have an Audi lease ending soon as well.
    Zip code - 33618

    thanks!

    36/10
    .00082 MF and 50% residual
    No lease incentives
    $1000 loyalty
    do you have 36/7500?

    thanks
    +1%
    Does Audi do 39/42 month leases and if so does that change MF/residual #'s?

    thanks
    .00102 MF
    48%/46% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • bduclosbduclos Member Posts: 22
    Can I get the numbers for a 2020 TTS 36/10 zip 98104?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,805
    bduclos said:

    Can I get the numbers for a 2020 TTS 36/10 zip 98104?

    .00053 and 48%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • NGKGBNGKGB SocalMember Posts: 55
    May I please get gunners for 2020 TT for 36/7.5 in 92614? Any incentives or loyalty?

    Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,805
    NGKGB said:

    May I please get gunners for 2020 TT for 36/7.5 in 92614? Any incentives or loyalty?

    Thanks

    .00063 and 48%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.