Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2020 RX 450h FSport "numbers"

SykosisSykosis Posts: 1
edited April 15 in Lexus
Hi, what are the MF, RV and incentives for a 2020 RX450h AWD F-Sport for 36/15 in 60014? Thank you!

Comments

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 165,702
    Sykosis said:

    Hi, what are the MF, RV and incentives for a 2020 RX450h AWD F-Sport for 36/15 in 60014? Thank you!

    .00060 and 58%
    $1500 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • swamiramadasswamiramadas 91326Posts: 1
    Hi, what are MF,RV and incentives for 2020 RX 350 Luxury package and rx450h Luxury package for 36/12 in 91326 Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 165,702

    Hi, what are MF,RV and incentives for 2020 RX 350 Luxury package and rx450h Luxury package for 36/12 in 91326 Thanks

    350 - .00010 and 55%; $1500 lease cash
    450h - .00020 and 56%; $1000 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • nuvynuvnuvynuv Posts: 2
    Hi, what are MF,RV and incentives for 2020 RX 450H Luxury package for 36/12 in 27519? Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 165,702
    nuvynuv said:

    Hi, what are MF,RV and incentives for 2020 RX 450H Luxury package for 36/12 in 27519? Thanks

    Only the RX450hL has the Luxury package.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ldeleon96ldeleon96 Posts: 26
    Hello,

    Can someone please give me the MF, RV and incentives for a 2020 RX 450H Base/Fsport for zip 89148, 36/12

    Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 165,702
    ldeleon96 said:

    Hello,

    Can someone please give me the MF, RV and incentives for a 2020 RX 450H Base/Fsport for zip 89148, 36/12

    Thank you!

    .00020 and 55% / 58% for Base / F-Sport
    $1500 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • TylubTylub Posts: 1
    edited August 24
    Hello, what is the MF RV and incentives for 2020 RX 450h F Sport that is well equipped (HUD, panoramic moon roof, triple headlight, mark Levinson, etc.) 91706? 36/12. Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 171,447
    Tylub said:

    Hello, what is the MF RV and incentives for 2020 RX 450h F Sport that is well equipped (HUD, panoramic moon roof, triple headlight, mark Levinson, etc.) 91706? 36/12. Thanks!

    .00020 MF and 58% residual
    $1500 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • javaman11javaman11 Posts: 24
    edited September 2
    @kyfdx any changes for a 2020 but 36/10 in Massachusetts. Trying to find the sweet spot between models, assuming a 450h F Sport has the highest residual? Is the expectation this will drop after this month since 2021 has been announced and due on lots soon?

    Also - I see $3,000 Lexus Cash on the website - does this differ from Lease Cash?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 171,447
    javaman11 said:

    @kyfdx any changes for a 2020 but 36/10 in Massachusetts. Trying to find the sweet spot between models, assuming a 450h F Sport has the highest residual? Is the expectation this will drop after this month since 2021 has been announced and due on lots soon?

    Also - I see $3,000 Lexus Cash on the website - does this differ from Lease Cash?

    .00030 MF and 60% residual
    $1500 lease cash

    Lexus cash is for purchase/finance

    No expectations on future programs.
    These programs are good through 09/30

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Thank you - so purchase might be more advantageous at the moment it seems.

    Last question (for now!) - any conquest $?

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 171,447
    javaman11 said:

    Thank you - so purchase might be more advantageous at the moment it seems.

    Last question (for now!) - any conquest $?

    I don't know.. 60% is a strong residual.

    No info on conquest

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hi! MF and RV for 2020 RX 450h F SPORT Performance. Zip code 33122

    36/15 and 36/12
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 165,702

    Hi! MF and RV for 2020 RX 450h F SPORT Performance. Zip code 33122

    36/15 and 36/12

    36/15
    .00020 and 55%
    No incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Michaell said:

    Hi! MF and RV for 2020 RX 450h F SPORT Performance. Zip code 33122

    36/15 and 36/12

    36/15
    .00020 and 55%
    No incentives
    This is for the AWD correct?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 165,702

    Michaell said:

    Hi! MF and RV for 2020 RX 450h F SPORT Performance. Zip code 33122

    36/15 and 36/12

    36/15
    .00020 and 55%
    No incentives
    This is for the AWD correct?
    Either FWD or AWD.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Michaell said:


    Either FWD or AWD.

    Dealer says the MF is .00030 on this trim. Thanks for the info.

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 165,702

    Michaell said:


    Either FWD or AWD.

    Dealer says the MF is .00030 on this trim. Thanks for the info.

    Then the dealer is marking it up (though, not by much).

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • paulntxpaulntx Posts: 54
    Please provide MF and RV numbers for a 2020 RX 450H. Zip code 76092: 36/10k
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 165,702
    paulntx said:

    Please provide MF and RV numbers for a 2020 RX 450H. Zip code 76092: 36/10k

    .00020 and 57%
    No incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

This discussion has been closed.