Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Percentage off a 2020 KIA Sorento

kellyfdkellyfd Posts: 10
edited April 20 in Kia
I am inquiring to see what percentage I can use to negotiate for a 2020 Kia Sorento. I am asking for my wife, tto see if leasing would be a way to go or to buy it out right. What deals come with this vehicle. Any information will be very grateful. Thanks

Comments

• kellyfdkellyfd Posts: 10
    I forgot to mention my area code is 19962, DE
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 170,875
    kellyfd said:

I am inquiring to see what percentage I can use to negotiate for a 2020 Kia Sorento. I am asking for my wife, tto see if leasing would be a way to go or to buy it out right. What deals come with this vehicle. Any information will be very grateful. Thanks

Edmunds price tools are here:
    https://www.edmunds.com/new-cars/

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

So I am adding the information as a whole. Sorry for the extra comments: Area code is 19962,DE, Lease numbers for 36/12k for all styles 2020 Sorento
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 170,875
    kellyfd said:

So I am adding the information as a whole. Sorry for the extra comments: Area code is 19962,DE, Lease numbers for 36/12k for all styles 2020 Sorento

4 trims, plus different numbers for AWD/FWD

That's 8 sets of numbers.

You'll need to pare that down by half

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 165,241
    kellyfd said:

I see you've already posted into the 2020 Sorento lease thread; please keep all lease related discussions there.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Here are the numbers: Market Value Selling Price: 29280 2020 Kia Sorento 2.4L 4dr FWD
    Rebate: $5400 includes Lease Cash, Loyalty and Mil Discount = 23880
    Processing Fee: $495
    Tax: 1245
    Non Tax Fees: $885; Never heard of it
    Net Price: 26505
    I think they didn't take off anything from the MSRP, then they deducted the rebates/cash incentives
    Is every individual different with the MF? should it be .00178?
    For 36 month lease payment would be $395 rough figures.