Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

RV/MF

STOCKU33STOCKU33 Member Posts: 6
edited April 2020 in Toyota
2020 Toyota Tacoma
Limited 4dr Double Cab 4WD 5.0 ft. SB (3.5L 6cyl 6A)
RV/MF?
ZIP: 15642
36m
Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• STOCKU33STOCKU33 Member Posts: 6

Considering the 42 month lease
    The Residual is 69%, $30,912.69.
    Money Factor is 0.00117.
    Looking for input, do I have room to negotiate?
    TY for the input
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,789
    STOCKU33 said:

Considering the 42 month lease
    The Residual is 69%, $30,912.69.
    Money Factor is 0.00117.
    Looking for input, do I have room to negotiate?
    TY for the input

Is the lease quote through US Bank?

With the numbers on the right, I get a payment of $330/mo + tax, which is pretty close to your $369/mo.
    Does "Cash Down" of $1000 denote that $1000 is the total amount Due at Signing?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

Cash down is due at signing (i'm most likely doing 2k) and I was told 7% tax is included in the lease amount above.
    I'm not sure where the lease quote came from. I'm meeting for a test drive today before i make my decision. TY
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,789
    STOCKU33 said:

Cash down is due at signing (i'm most likely doing 2k) and I was told 7% tax is included in the lease amount above.

There is an extra 3% tax on leases in PA. If your rate is 7%, then the tax is 10% of the payment.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

Thank you for that info on the 10% lease tax. looking at a the lease do you see me having an room to negotiate the $343 down? I have played with several lease calculators and I think the answer is yes but not sure I have them entered correct. Thank you for all the help.
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,012
    STOCKU33 said:

Thank you for that info on the 10% lease tax. looking at a the lease do you see me having an room to negotiate the $343 down? I have played with several lease calculators and I think the answer is yes but not sure I have them entered correct. Thank you for all the help.

The easiest way to get a lower payment is to negotiate a lower selling price. You can reference the pricing tools here to help figure out what a good target should be:

https://www.edmunds.com/new-cars/

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Thank you,