Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please,Help !M340xi BMW

SwediSwedi Posts: 48
edited April 28 in BMW
BMW M340xi 2020
zip code 44145
36/10
MF tier 1 ,Residual , Incentives !
Tagged:

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 171,107
    Swedi said:

    BMW M340xi 2020
    zip code 44145
    36/10
    MF tier 1 ,Residual , Incentives !

    .00118 MF and 60% residual
    $1000 lease credit

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • sz20sz20 Posts: 8
    BMW M340xi 2020 zip 98007 36/10 MF and residual please! :)
  • sz20sz20 Posts: 8
    I'm being quoted 575 w/ 4k down on a 59k car.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 165,453
    sz20 said:

    BMW M340xi 2020 zip 98007 36/10 MF and residual please! :)

    .00118 and 60%
    $1000 lease credit
    sz20 said:

    I'm being quoted 575 w/ 4k down on a 59k car.

    What is the selling price?
    What does the $4K get you, specifically?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • sz20sz20 Posts: 8
    Michaell said:

    sz20 said:

    BMW M340xi 2020 zip 98007 36/10 MF and residual please! :)

    .00118 and 60%
    $1000 lease credit
    sz20 said:

    I'm being quoted 575 w/ 4k down on a 59k car.

    What is the selling price?
    What does the $4K get you, specifically?
    The selling price is about 53k after a 6k drop since its a retired loaner. they are flexible on the down payment or no down. it just brought the payment down in this case. appears they are using a slightly higher money factor.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 165,453
    sz20 said:

    Michaell said:

    sz20 said:

    BMW M340xi 2020 zip 98007 36/10 MF and residual please! :)

    .00118 and 60%
    $1000 lease credit
    sz20 said:

    I'm being quoted 575 w/ 4k down on a 59k car.

    What is the selling price?
    What does the $4K get you, specifically?
    The selling price is about 53k after a 6k drop since its a retired loaner. they are flexible on the down payment or no down. it just brought the payment down in this case. appears they are using a slightly higher money factor.
    You'll want to do better than that, on the price. How many miles are on it?

    For BMW loaners, you want to target 15-18% off MSRP, before incentives.

    As it stands, this is a lousy deal.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • sz20sz20 Posts: 8
    Michaell said:

    sz20 said:

    Michaell said:

    sz20 said:

    BMW M340xi 2020 zip 98007 36/10 MF and residual please! :)

    .00118 and 60%
    $1000 lease credit
    sz20 said:

    I'm being quoted 575 w/ 4k down on a 59k car.

    What is the selling price?
    What does the $4K get you, specifically?
    The selling price is about 53k after a 6k drop since its a retired loaner. they are flexible on the down payment or no down. it just brought the payment down in this case. appears they are using a slightly higher money factor.
    You'll want to do better than that, on the price. How many miles are on it?

    For BMW loaners, you want to target 15-18% off MSRP, before incentives.

    As it stands, this is a lousy deal.
    thanks for that. really appreciate it.
Sign In or Register to comment.