money factor, residual, and any lease credits you’re aware of for a 2020 Unlimited Sport S?

Musiclover444Musiclover444 Member Posts: 12
edited April 2020 in Jeep
Looking to lease a car now! New to the forum have done my fair share of research on the lease hacking process and I just need the money factor, residual, and any lease credits you are aware of for the following vehicle

2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport S 36 months, 18,000 miles?

If anyone has any info here or in case you don’t, anywhere else I can look it would greatly be appreciated!

Best Answer

Answers

• Musiclover444Musiclover444 Member Posts: 12
    kyfdx said:

Looking to lease a car now! New to the forum have done my fair share of research on the lease hacking process and I just need the money factor, residual, and any lease credits you are aware of for the following vehicle

If anyone has any info here or in case you don’t, anywhere else I can look it would greatly be appreciated!

We only have residuals up to 15K/yr

36/15
    Standard MF and 69% residual
    No lease incentives
    Appreciate the help! What’s the standard mf in this case?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 207,988

kyfdx said:

We only have residuals up to 15K/yr

36/15
    Standard MF and 69% residual
    No lease incentives
    Appreciate the help! What’s the standard mf in this case?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4