Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How has COVID-19 impacted your car shopping? Click here to help us help drivers like you with a 5-min questionnaire.
Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Kia Seltos SX Turbo lease

ikillratzikillratz VirginiaPosts: 4
edited May 13 in Kia
Is a good deal? I currently have 3 payments on my current lease left. The payments are $315.

I got an offer for a Seltos SX Turbo for 36 months, with 15,000 miles, $0 down payment, taxes/tags/fees rolled into lease, I pay my current lease payment of $315 and the remaining $630 on my current lease gets rolled into the Seltos lease. All that comes out to $442/month for the new Seltos lease.
Tagged:

Comments

• MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 145,877
    ikillratz said:

Is a good deal? I currently have 3 payments on my current lease left. The payments are $315.

I got an offer for a Seltos SX Turbo for 36 months, with 15,000 miles, $0 down payment, taxes/tags/fees rolled into lease, I pay my current lease payment of $315 and the remaining $630 on my current lease gets rolled into the Seltos lease. All that comes out to $442/month for the new Seltos lease.

What is your ZIP code?
    MSRP?
    Selling price?

$442/mo seems pretty expensive for a small SUV like the Seltos, even if it's the top trim level?

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• ikillratzikillratz VirginiaPosts: 4
    $29,255
    that is the selling price also.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 152,361
    ikillratz said:

$29,255
    that is the selling price also.

No discount = terrible deal

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator