2020 MB C43 AMG loaner lease

tdeter62tdeter62 WIMember Posts: 3
edited May 2020 in Mercedes-Benz
Can I please get the current MF, residual, and incentives on a 2020 C43 in Chicago 60044? It’s a loaner with 1700 miles on it. Thanks

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,910
    tdeter62 said:

    Can I please get the current MF, residual, and incentives on a 2020 C43 in Chicago 60044? It’s a loaner with 1700 miles on it. Thanks

    Coupe, sedan or convertible?

    What term and mileage allowance?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • tdeter62tdeter62 WIMember Posts: 3
    Sedan
    3yrs 15k
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,910
    tdeter62 said:

    Sedan
    3yrs 15k

    .00139 MF and 56% residual
    $1000 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • tdeter62tdeter62 WIMember Posts: 3
    Thank you. That incentive is MB loyalty right? Doesn’t apply if I don’t already own MB?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,519
    tdeter62 said:

    Thank you. That incentive is MB loyalty right? Doesn’t apply if I don’t already own MB?

    The $1000 is a dealer incentive, and not loyalty.

    Separate $1000 loyalty incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • pedrlopzpedrlopz floridaMember Posts: 34
    I am looking for MF/RV/Incentives on a 2020 C43 AMG Sedan with 36mo & 12K and 48mo 12k for zip code 34746.
    Thanks in advance!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,519
    pedrlopz said:

    I am looking for MF/RV/Incentives on a 2020 C43 AMG Sedan with 36mo & 12K and 48mo 12k for zip code 34746.
    Thanks in advance!

    .00120 and 57% / 53%
    $1500 dealer cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

This discussion has been closed.