2020 Toyota Rav4 Lease

olipolip Member Posts: 11
edited June 2020 in Toyota
Dear Experts - Please help me with the MF , Residual, and incentives for a 2020 Toyota Rav4 for below:

Zip Code: 01536 (Massachussets)
Models:2020 Toyota Rav4 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl 8A) & 2020 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid
LE 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)
Mileage: 10k/36m

Thanks,
Olip

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,101
    olip said:

    Dear Experts - Please help me with the MF , Residual, and incentives for a 2020 Toyota Rav4 for below:

    Zip Code: 01536 (Massachussets)
    Models:2020 Toyota Rav4 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl 8A) & 2020 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid
    LE 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)
    Mileage: 10k/36m

    Thanks,
    Olip

    Two different trims?

    If so, what is the first trim?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • olipolip Member Posts: 11
    First one is LE 2020 Toyota RAV4LE 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl 8A)
    Second one is Hybrid 2020 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid LE 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,579
    olip said:

    First one is LE 2020 Toyota RAV4LE 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl 8A)
    Second one is Hybrid 2020 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid LE 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

    36/10
    Gas LE AWD - .00126 and 66%
    Hyb LE AWD - .00224 and 69%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Cindy_G1Cindy_G1 Member Posts: 3
    edited July 2020
    Please help me with the MF/RV for a 2020 Toyota Rav4 LE in zip 44314, 36/10.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,579
    Cindy_G1 said:

    Please help me with the MF/RV for a 2020 Toyota Rav4 LE in zip 44314, 36/10.

    .00063 and 65%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

This discussion has been closed.