-June 2024 Special Lease Deals-

2024 Chevy Blazer EV lease from Bayway Auto Group Click here

2024 Jeep Grand Cherokee lease from Mark Dodge Click here

2025 Ram 1500 Factory Order Discounts from Mark Dodge Click here
Options

2020 228i Grand Coupe Lease

lizohslizohs Member Posts: 4
edited June 2020 in BMW
What are the current lease details for the 2020 228i gran coupe xDrive in zip 11358, for 36mo/10k - MF, residual and incentives/loyalty? Thank you!

Comments

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,083
    lizohs said:

    What are the current lease details for the 2020 228i gran coupe xDrive in zip 11358, for 36mo/10k - MF, residual and incentives/loyalty? Thank you!

    .00118 MF and 60% residual
    $750 lease credit
    $2000 loyalty

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    ZohanRosenbergZohanRosenberg Member Posts: 5
    Could I please have the MF/Residual/Incentives for a 2020 228 X-Drive Grande Coupe and a 2020 M235 X-Drive Grande Coupe.

    24months/10K and 24months/12k

    36months/10k and 36 months/12k

    for zip code 03101?


    Thank you very much
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,051

    Could I please have the MF/Residual/Incentives for a 2020 228 X-Drive Grande Coupe and a 2020 M235 X-Drive Grande Coupe.

    24months/10K and 24months/12k

    36months/10k and 36 months/12k

    for zip code 03101?


    Thank you very much

    .00118 and 63% / 59% for 24/36 months and 12K
    $750 leae credit

    Either engine

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    novass66novass66 Member Posts: 21
    If I have the "Edmunds Suggested Price" on a 2020 235i Gran Coupe, does it already include the $2,000 loyalty credit or do I need to further reduce the suggested price by $2,000? How about the $750 lease credit? I'm trying to calculate my lease payment but not sure how/if to factor those things in.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,051
    novass66 said:

    If I have the "Edmunds Suggested Price" on a 2020 235i Gran Coupe, does it already include the $2,000 loyalty credit or do I need to further reduce the suggested price by $2,000? How about the $750 lease credit? I'm trying to calculate my lease payment but not sure how/if to factor those things in.

    I don't think the Edmunds price includes the loyalty, but may include the lease credit.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    A1XA1X Member Posts: 1
    Would like to lease 2020 BMW 228ix Grand Coupe in NY area. Looking for residual value for 36 month, 10K mile lease. Debating to lease 2020 vs. 2021 model. Looking for info on difference between dealer price and MSRP.
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,083
    A1X said:

    Would like to lease 2020 BMW 228ix Grand Coupe in NY area. Looking for residual value for 36 month, 10K mile lease. Debating to lease 2020 vs. 2021 model. Looking for info on difference between dealer price and MSRP.

    .00118 MF and 60% residual
    $750 lease credit

    Edmunds pricing tools are here:
    https://www.edmunds.com/new-cars/

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    vahid2003khvahid2003kh Member Posts: 19
    I would like to know the MF and Residual and Lease Cash for 2020 BMW 228ix Grand Coupe in MO
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,051

    I would like to know the MF and Residual and Lease Cash for 2020 BMW 228ix Grand Coupe in MO

    36/15
    .00099 and 56%
    $2000 lease credit

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    tiebout182tiebout182 Member Posts: 2
    Does BMW Financial offer a single pay lease on 2020ix Grand Coupe saving overall cost by eliminating mf?
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,083

    Does BMW Financial offer a single pay lease on 2020ix Grand Coupe saving overall cost by eliminating mf?

    No, it only reduces the MF by .00030. Not worth it.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    HellokayHellokay Member Posts: 1
    Hello! Could I please have the MF, RV and any incentives on;
    2020 BMW 2 Series Gran Coupe, AWD, 36/12? Zip 10456.
    Thank you.
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,083
    Hellokay said:

    Hello! Could I please have the MF, RV and any incentives on;
    2020 BMW 2 Series Gran Coupe, AWD, 36/12? Zip 10456.
    Thank you.

    .00099 MF and 58% residual
    $2000 lease credit

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

This discussion has been closed.