Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lease terms for 2020 Mercedes GLE 450?

RyR1982RyR1982 Posts: 4
edited June 2020 in Mercedes-Benz
What are the current money factor, residual value, and any current incentives for a 2020 Mercedes GLE 450? (Zip code - 90049). Thanks!

Comments

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 175,041
    RyR1982 said:

    What are the current money factor, residual value, and any current incentives for a 2020 Mercedes GLE 450? (Zip code - 90049). Thanks!

    36/15
    .00122 and 54%
    No incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • goethe51goethe51 Posts: 22
    what are the current money factor and residual value and any incentives for a GLE 450 2020 zip code 17821 please
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 180,108
    goethe51 said:

    what are the current money factor and residual value and any incentives for a GLE 450 2020 zip code 17821 please

    36/15
    .00122 and 54%
    No incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jtjbt20xjtjbt20x Posts: 7
    edited September 2020
    Please, what are the current money factor, residual value, and any current incentives for a 2021 Mercedes GLE 450? (Zip code - 04401). Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 180,108
    jtjbt20x said:

    Please, what are the current money factor, residual value, and any current incentives for a 2021 Mercedes GLE 450? (Zip code - 04401). Thanks!

    36/15
    .00180 MF and 54% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdx said:

    jtjbt20x said:

    Please, what are the current money factor, residual value, and any current incentives for a 2021 Mercedes GLE 450? (Zip code - 04401). Thanks!

    36/15
    .00180 MF and 54% residual
    what is the 15 in 36/15?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 175,041
    jtjbt20x said:

    kyfdx said:

    jtjbt20x said:

    Please, what are the current money factor, residual value, and any current incentives for a 2021 Mercedes GLE 450? (Zip code - 04401). Thanks!

    36/15
    .00180 MF and 54% residual
    what is the 15 in 36/15?
    15,000 miles per year

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jtjbt20xjtjbt20x Posts: 7
    edited September 2020
    Hi,

    Oops, I should have put this in the 2021 GLE thread--I've moved it over there.

    thanks again.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 180,108
    jtjbt20x said:

    Hi,

    Oops, I should have put this in the 2021 GLE thread--I've moved it over there.

    thanks again.

    I'm sorry, but I gave you the GLS 450 number above for 2021.

    We don't see a GLE 450 for 2021 model year

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.