We have an updated look. Click here for information on how to manage your settings. If you run into any issues, please email [email protected]

Buy 2020 Ford Explore incentives

McCallanMcCallan Posts: 8
edited July 2020 in Ford
Looking for latest July 2020 incentives for zip 07980 on a Ford Explorer XLT with 202A package. Ford web page has program 13746 and 1374 for total 3,000. MSRP 36,675 + destination 1,245 less 3,000 = 34,920. What other incentives and dealer contributions can expect for paying all cash?

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 184,425
    McCallan said:

    Looking for latest July 2020 incentives for zip 07980 on a Ford Explorer XLT with 202A package. Ford web page has program 13746 and 1374 for total 3,000. MSRP 36,675 + destination 1,245 less 3,000 = 34,920. What other incentives and dealer contributions can expect for paying all cash?

    There is also a $450 Ford to dealer incentive
    Total Cash of $450 includes:
    $450 Built for Growth Dealer Cash Flat Pay exp. 07/31/2020

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • McCallanMcCallan Posts: 8
    Looking for latest July 2020 incentives for zip 07980 on a Ford Explorer XLT with 202A package. Ford web page has program 13746 and 1374 for total 3,000. MSRP 36,675 + destination 1,245 less 3,000 = 34,920. What other incentives and dealer contributions can expect for paying all cash?
    There is also a $450 Ford to dealer incentive
    Total Cash of $450 includes:
    $450 Built for Growth Dealer Cash Flat Pay exp. 07/31/2020

    Are there any updates for incentives to buy thru 8/4/20? I checked Ford webpage and found following today:
    $2,500 Customer Bonus Cash for Retail - Expires 08/04/2020
    $500 Customer Cash for Retail - Expires 08/04/2020
    $2,500 Lease Bonus Cash - Expires 08/04/2020
    $2,000 Loyalty for Retail or Lease - Expires 08/04/2020
    $500 Select Inventory for Lease - Expires 08/04/2020
    $500 Military for Retail or Lease - Expires 10/01/2020
    $500 Student/College Grad for Retail or Lease - Expires 10/01/2020
    $500 American Quarter Horse Association for Retail or Lease - Expires 10/01/2020
    $500 Medical Professionals for Retail or Lease - Expires 10/01/2020
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 184,425
    McCallan said:

    Looking for latest July 2020 incentives for zip 07980 on a Ford Explorer XLT with 202A package. Ford web page has program 13746 and 1374 for total 3,000. MSRP 36,675 + destination 1,245 less 3,000 = 34,920. What other incentives and dealer contributions can expect for paying all cash?
    There is also a $450 Ford to dealer incentive
    Total Cash of $450 includes:
    $450 Built for Growth Dealer Cash Flat Pay exp. 07/31/2020

    Are there any updates for incentives to buy thru 8/4/20? I checked Ford webpage and found following today:
    $2,500 Customer Bonus Cash for Retail - Expires 08/04/2020
    $500 Customer Cash for Retail - Expires 08/04/2020
    $2,500 Lease Bonus Cash - Expires 08/04/2020
    $2,000 Loyalty for Retail or Lease - Expires 08/04/2020
    $500 Select Inventory for Lease - Expires 08/04/2020
    $500 Military for Retail or Lease - Expires 10/01/2020
    $500 Student/College Grad for Retail or Lease - Expires 10/01/2020
    $500 American Quarter Horse Association for Retail or Lease - Expires 10/01/2020
    $500 Medical Professionals for Retail or Lease - Expires 10/01/2020

    We don't have any more information than that.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • McCallanMcCallan Posts: 8
    Here is the deal we got from a dealer in Greenbrook NJ 08812 for 2020 Ford Explorer 4 DR XLT 4x4
    MV 48,385
    Discount -4,091
    Rebate - 3,000
    Adj Price 41,294
    Fees? 306
    NJ Docs 399
    Tax 2,981
    Other? 400
    Balance 45,380

    Good deal?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 179,612
    McCallan said:

    Here is the deal we got from a dealer in Greenbrook NJ 08812 for 2020 Ford Explorer 4 DR XLT 4x4
    MV 48,385
    Discount -4,091
    Rebate - 3,000
    Adj Price 41,294
    Fees? 306
    NJ Docs 399
    Tax 2,981
    Other? 400
    Balance 45,380

    Good deal?

    Sorry, but we don't track pricing. If you've shopped multiple dealers and this is the best deal, then I guess it is.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • DarileyDariley Posts: 2
    I am looking to lease a 2020 XTL. I'm seeing a lot of calculators saying you can negotiate a good deal 12-15% below MSRP before applying manufacturer incentives (right now they are Dealer cash $2,950, Lease cash $2,500, Return Lease cash $2,000 and dealer cash $450 for a total of $7,900). This seems too good to be true. Is this correct given the new Explorer's challenges with the rushed production this year? or are the calculators including the incentives? Any advice is appreciated.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 179,612
    Dariley said:

    I am looking to lease a 2020 XTL. I'm seeing a lot of calculators saying you can negotiate a good deal 12-15% below MSRP before applying manufacturer incentives (right now they are Dealer cash $2,950, Lease cash $2,500, Return Lease cash $2,000 and dealer cash $450 for a total of $7,900). This seems too good to be true. Is this correct given the new Explorer's challenges with the rushed production this year? or are the calculators including the incentives? Any advice is appreciated.

    Can't speak to what you're seeing, elsewhere.

    Edmunds pricing tools are here:
    https://www.edmunds.com/new-cars/

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.