2021 Kia K5 Lease Deals and Prices

1246713

Comments

  • ArctismArctism Member Posts: 57
    May I get the MF, RV, and Incentives for a
    2021 Kia K5 GT
    36/15k in 78231?
    Thanks! :smile:
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,960
    Arctism said:

    May I get the MF, RV, and Incentives for a
    2021 Kia K5 GT
    36/15k in 78231?
    Thanks! :smile:

    No GT numbers, this month.

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ArctismArctism Member Posts: 57
    May I get the MF, RV, and Incentives for a
    2021 Kia K5 GT-Line
    36/15k in 78231?
    Thanks! :smile:
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,579
    Arctism said:

    May I get the MF, RV, and Incentives for a
    2021 Kia K5 GT-Line
    36/15k in 78231?
    Thanks! :smile:

    FWD or AWD?

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Gev123Gev123 Los Angeles Member Posts: 17
    edited October 2020
    Rate my deal pls
    2021 Kia k5 gt fwd
    Msrp $26570
    Adjusted cap cost $26054
    $1500 drive off 36/10 $285 incl tax
    Thanks
    90021
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,579
    Gev123 said:

    Rate my deal pls
    2021 Kia k5 gt fwd
    Msrp $26570
    Adjusted cap cost $26054
    $1500 drive off 36/10 $285 incl tax
    Thanks
    90021

    That seems reasonable, relative to MSRP

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Dth123Dth123 Member Posts: 18
    edited October 2020
    Hi looking for MF, RV and incentives for 21 K5 GT-Line FWD

    10k/36
    01923
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,960
    Dth123 said:

    Hi looking for MF, RV and incentives for 21 K5 GT-Line FWD

    10k/36
    01923

    .00125 and 66%
    $720 lease cash

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ArctismArctism Member Posts: 57
    kyfdx said:

    Arctism said:

    May I get the MF, RV, and Incentives for a
    2021 Kia K5 GT-Line
    36/15k in 78231?
    Thanks! :smile:

    FWD or AWD?
    FWD
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,579
    Arctism said:

    kyfdx said:

    Arctism said:

    May I get the MF, RV, and Incentives for a
    2021 Kia K5 GT-Line
    36/15k in 78231?
    Thanks! :smile:

    FWD or AWD?
    FWD
    .00125 MF and 63% residual
    $400 lease cash

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • rajeebrajeeb Member Posts: 6
    Hello. Could I please have the MF, RV and incentives for the 2021 K5 Gt-line and EX for 73014. 36/12K. Thank you so much.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,960
    rajeeb said:

    Hello. Could I please have the MF, RV and incentives for the 2021 K5 Gt-line and EX for 73014. 36/12K. Thank you so much.

    GT-Line - FWD or AWD?

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • rajeebrajeeb Member Posts: 6
    Michaell said:

    rajeeb said:

    Hello. Could I please have the MF, RV and incentives for the 2021 K5 Gt-line and EX for 73014. 36/12K. Thank you so much.

    GT-Line - FWD or AWD?
    I guess both. I would like to have options. Thank you.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,960
    rajeeb said:

    Michaell said:

    rajeeb said:

    Hello. Could I please have the MF, RV and incentives for the 2021 K5 Gt-line and EX for 73014. 36/12K. Thank you so much.

    GT-Line - FWD or AWD?
    I guess both. I would like to have options. Thank you.
    EX - .00126 and 63%; $600 lease cash
    GT-Line FWD - .00125 and 65%; $400
    GT-Line AWD - .00126 and 64%; $300

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MarcusG11MarcusG11 CTMember Posts: 4
    Hi guys!
    Can I have the numbers on GT-Line FW Drive 36/10 and 36/12 06850? Thanks :D
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,579
    MarcusG11 said:

    Hi guys!
    Can I have the numbers on GT-Line FW Drive 36/10 and 36/12 06850? Thanks :D

    36/12
    .00125 MF and 65% residual
    $720 lease cash

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jrsafjrsaf 90744Member Posts: 31
    Hello,

    Can I have the numbers on GT-Line AWD, 24/12 zip 90744?

    Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,579
    jrsaf said:

    Hello,

    Can I have the numbers on GT-Line AWD, 24/12 zip 90744?

    Thanks

    .00130 MF and 69% residual
    $1610 lease cash

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • MarcusG11MarcusG11 CTMember Posts: 4
    kyfdx said:

    MarcusG11 said:

    Hi guys!
    Can I have the numbers on GT-Line FW Drive 36/10 and 36/12 06850? Thanks :D

    36/12
    .00125 MF and 65% residual
    $720 lease cash
    Hey kyfdx,

    Thanks for the quick response. Can you rate my current deal? Not t1 credit (680)
    2021 KIA K5 GT-LINE WOLF GREY
    Zip: 06850
    MSRP: $26995
    Sales Price (pre-rebates): $25212
    Rebate: $720
    Down: $0
    Money Factor: .0017%
    Residual: 17,790.3
    Mileage: 10,000/year
    Monthly (pre-tax): $315
    Term: 36 months
    Would probably re-finance the deal for 12k miles but wondering how the sales price & MF looks currently for my credit score. Got this from 1 dealership and 2 others have been willing to match, hoping to get at least another 1% off MSRP.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,579
    MarcusG11 said:

    kyfdx said:

    MarcusG11 said:

    Hi guys!
    Can I have the numbers on GT-Line FW Drive 36/10 and 36/12 06850? Thanks :D

    36/12
    .00125 MF and 65% residual
    $720 lease cash
    Hey kyfdx,

    Thanks for the quick response. Can you rate my current deal? Not t1 credit (680)
    2021 KIA K5 GT-LINE WOLF GREY
    Zip: 06850
    MSRP: $26995
    Sales Price (pre-rebates): $25212
    Rebate: $720
    Down: $0
    Money Factor: .0017%
    Residual: 17,790.3
    Mileage: 10,000/year
    Monthly (pre-tax): $315
    Term: 36 months
    Would probably re-finance the deal for 12k miles but wondering how the sales price & MF looks currently for my credit score. Got this from 1 dealership and 2 others have been willing to match, hoping to get at least another 1% off MSRP.
    Sorry, no idea what the market is for this vehicle, or the MF for your credit score.

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Dave MillerDave Miller Member Posts: 84
    GT-Line FWD, 36/15, MF, Res., lease cash in So. Cal.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,960

    GT-Line FWD, 36/15, MF, Res., lease cash in So. Cal.

    .00125 and 63%
    $720 lease cash

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • dmunizdmuniz Member Posts: 39
    Looking for numbers on K5 GT Line AWD with with Special edition package
    12k miles
    36 months
    zip code 11779

    got quoted $345 month paying taxes and fees upfront
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,579
    dmuniz said:

    Looking for numbers on K5 GT Line AWD with with Special edition package
    12k miles
    36 months
    zip code 11779

    got quoted $345 month paying taxes and fees upfront

    .00126 MF and 64% residual
    $620 lease cash

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • chucho76chucho76 Member Posts: 16
    chucho76 said:

    Hi. May the number on the GT Line FWD 12/36 ZIP CODE 33326. Thx

    I made the deal. GTLine FWD Premium Package. Wolf gray and red interior. 12K/36. $300+Tax. $1000 Down.


  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,960
    chucho76 said:

    chucho76 said:

    Hi. May the number on the GT Line FWD 12/36 ZIP CODE 33326. Thx

    I made the deal. GTLine FWD Premium Package. Wolf gray and red interior. 12K/36. $300+Tax. $1000 Down.


    Congrats!

    That's the second picture I've seen in that color combination - very sharp!

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MoparCzarMoparCzar Somerset, KYMember Posts: 7
    Could I get the MF and Residual for a K5 GT Line FWD for 36/10 in Zip 42503? Thanks.
  • ff3207ff3207 NYCMember Posts: 54
    May I get the MF, RV, and Incentives for a
    2021 Kia K5 GT-FWD
    36/15k /12k
    24/12k/15k

    Thanks in advance
  • ff3207ff3207 NYCMember Posts: 54
    Zip 34771
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,579
    MoparCzar said:

    Could I get the MF and Residual for a K5 GT Line FWD for 36/10 in Zip 42503? Thanks.

    .00125 MF and 66% residual
    $400 lease cash

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,579
    ff3207 said:

    May I get the MF, RV, and Incentives for a
    2021 Kia K5 GT-FWD
    36/15k /12k
    24/12k/15k

    Thanks in advance

    ff3207 said:

    Zip 34771

    No numbers for the GT, this month

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ff3207ff3207 NYCMember Posts: 54
    Can I please get the numbers for October then?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,579
    ff3207 said:

    Can I please get the numbers for October then?

    This is still October numbers. We don't have the numbers for the GT.

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • PanfiloPanfilo NebraskaMember Posts: 7
    Could I please get RV, MF, and incentives on 2021 K5 Gt-line, 36/12 in 6852, thank you.
  • PanfiloPanfilo NebraskaMember Posts: 7
    FWD Please
  • ff3207ff3207 NYCMember Posts: 54
    Could I please get RV, MF, and incentives on 2021 K5 Gt-line, 36/12 in 34771, thank you.
  • Thedude65Thedude65 Member Posts: 95
    Hello. Can I get the RV, MF, rebates for GT Line Fwd and Awd, and EX , 36/15 , for zip 07728. Thank you.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,960
    edited November 2020
    Panfilo said:

    Could I please get RV, MF, and incentives on 2021 K5 Gt-line, 36/12 in 6852, thank you.

    FWD Please

    You are missing a digit in your ZIP code.

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,960
    ff3207 said:

    Could I please get RV, MF, and incentives on 2021 K5 Gt-line, 36/12 in 34771, thank you.

    FWD or AWD?

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,960
    Thedude65 said:

    Hello. Can I get the RV, MF, rebates for GT Line Fwd and Awd, and EX , 36/15 , for zip 07728. Thank you.

    GT-Line FWD - .00116 and 60%; $1320 lease cash
    GT-Line AWD - .00116 and 60%; $1020 lease cash
    EX - .00113 and 58%; $1520 lease cash

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Anthony_VeeAnthony_Vee Member Posts: 5
    Hello,

    Please provide me with November, RV & MF 36/12 and 36/15 on a 2021 Kia K5 GT-Line AWD in 90262
    and
    RV & MF 36/12 and 36/15 on 2021 Kia K5 GT-Line FWD in 90262

    Any incentives or rebates?


    Thanks in advance!


  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,579

    Hello,

    Please provide me with November, RV & MF 36/12 and 36/15 on a 2021 Kia K5 GT-Line AWD in 90262
    and
    RV & MF 36/12 and 36/15 on 2021 Kia K5 GT-Line FWD in 90262

    Any incentives or rebates?


    Thanks in advance!


    36/15
    .00116 MF and 60% residual

    AWD: $1020 lease cash
    FWD: $1320 lease cash

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Javatar33Javatar33 OrlandoMember Posts: 1
    Looking for MF, RV and incentives for 2021 K5 GT-Line Premium Package FWD zip 32821 24/12, 36/12

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,960
    Javatar33 said:

    Looking for MF, RV and incentives for 2021 K5 GT-Line Premium Package FWD zip 32821 24/12, 36/12

    .00117 and 67%; $2110 lease cash
    .00116 and 62%; $1320 lease cash

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ff3207ff3207 NYCMember Posts: 54
    Could I please get RV, MF, and incentives on 2021 K5 Gt-line FWD, 36/12 and 24/12 in 34771, thank you
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,960
    ff3207 said:

    Could I please get RV, MF, and incentives on 2021 K5 Gt-line FWD, 36/12 and 24/12 in 34771, thank you

    .00117 and 67%; $2110 lease cash
    .00116 and 62%; $1320 lease cash

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • PanfiloPanfilo NebraskaMember Posts: 7
    edited November 2020
    Michaell said:

    Panfilo said:

    Could I please get RV, MF, and incentives on 2021 K5 Gt-line, 36/12 in 6852, thank you.

    FWD Please

    You are missing a digit in your ZIP code.
    68521, sorry and if possible could I get MF/RV/incentives under the same lease terms AWD GT line in 68127, appreciate what you guys do. Thanks.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,960
    Panfilo said:

    Michaell said:

    Panfilo said:

    Could I please get RV, MF, and incentives on 2021 K5 Gt-line, 36/12 in 6852, thank you.

    FWD Please

    You are missing a digit in your ZIP code.
    68521, sorry and if possible could I get MF/RV/incentives under the same lease terms AWD GT line in 68127, appreciate what you guys do. Thanks.
    36/12
    .00116 MF and 62% residual

    AWD: $1020 lease cash
    FWD: $1320 lease cash

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ff3207ff3207 NYCMember Posts: 54
    Could I please get RV, MF, and incentives on 2021 K5 EX, 36/12 in 34771, thank you
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,579
    ff3207 said:

    Could I please get RV, MF, and incentives on 2021 K5 EX, 36/12 in 34771, thank you

    .00113 MF and 60% residual
    $1520 lease cash

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.