Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

July 2020 Mercedez Benz GLB250 4Matic

andzandz Member Posts: 4
edited July 2020 in Mercedes-Benz
Anyone heard what is the weight fee, Tire fee, Electronic Filling fee and Smog Abatement fee that they trying to included to my lease. Please if anyone can explained to me if all these should be included. thank u all in advance
Tagged:

Answers

• Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,343
    andz said:

Anyone heard what is the weight fee, Tire fee, Electronic Filling fee and Smog Abatement fee that they trying to included to my lease. Please if anyone can explained to me if all these should be included. thank u all in advance

What is your location?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    kyfdx said:

andz said:

What is your location?
    Hi Kyfdx,

Sorry I'm new to this, I'm trying to figure it out how to reply. By the way, I'm in Los Angeles, CA.
  • Options
    jordyzuckjordyzuck Member Posts: 81
    Hi, can I please get MF & RV and any incentives on a 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLB 250 w/4matic? 36 Month, 10k miles, 07901. Thank you!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,336
    jordyzuck said:

Hi, can I please get MF & RV and any incentives on a 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLB 250 w/4matic? 36 Month, 10k miles, 07901. Thank you!

You're cross shopping a Telluride against a GLB? Way different from each other.

.00119 and 61%
    No incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    Hi everyone does anyone heard what is the weight fee, Tire fee, Electronic Filling fee and Smog Abatement fee that they trying to included in the lease. I'm in the Los Angeles, CA. Please advice be this legit to be included.
    Thank you in advance
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,336
    andz said:

Hi everyone does anyone heard what is the weight fee, Tire fee, Electronic Filling fee and Smog Abatement fee that they trying to included in the lease. I'm in the Los Angeles, CA. Please advice be this legit to be included.
    Thank you in advance

Those are all legit fees in CA - mandated by the state.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,343
    andz said:

kyfdx said:

andz said:

What is your location?
    Hi Kyfdx,

Sorry I'm new to this, I'm trying to figure it out how to reply. By the way, I'm in Los Angeles, CA.
    Yes, those are all typical government charges for registering any new car in CA

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator