Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2021 Mazda CX-9 Lease Deals and Prices

2456729

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,681
    Djspice7 said:

    May I please have MF, RV, and any incentives for FWD Touring and Grand Touring for Zip code 33437. 36 mo, 12K miles. Thank you.

    GT: .00029 MF and 60% residual
    Tour: .00057 MF and 61% residual

    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • derekc4derekc4 Member Posts: 134
    Scotkulp said:

    That's alot off MSRP...what state are you in?

    Florida. Yeah I stole it. Especially for it being so new.
  • derekc4derekc4 Member Posts: 134
    Msrp: 42180
    Sale price: 37396
    Gross cap:38899
    Loyalty:$750
    Adjusted cap: $38149

    First payment due gets to $400/mo with 7% sales tax. 60% residual
  • Dooki123Dooki123 Member Posts: 7
    Thank you for doing this.

    21 Cx-9 sport awd 36/15k 07024.

    MF, RV n incentives
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,955
    Dooki123 said:

    Thank you for doing this.

    21 Cx-9 sport awd 36/15k 07024.

    MF, RV n incentives

    .00001 and 59%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • RandyBellRandyBell Member Posts: 1
    May i please have MF,RV, incentives for CX-9 Signature 36 MO. 12k miles Thanks Area 70005
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,681
    RandyBell said:

    May i please have MF,RV, incentives for CX-9 Signature 36 MO. 12k miles Thanks Area 70005

    .00041 MF and 58% residual
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • djmanc55djmanc55 Member Posts: 71
    Good morning. Can I have the mf/residual and incentives for the 2021 cx9 GT and Signature trims. AWD 36/12 for zip code 11788
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,681
    djmanc55 said:

    Good morning. Can I have the mf/residual and incentives for the 2021 cx9 GT and Signature trims. AWD 36/12 for zip code 11788

    GT: .00001 MF and 59% residual
    SIG: .00015 MF and 58% residual

    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • y2karnivaly2karnival Member Posts: 116
    Hello, may I please get MF, Residual, and any incentives on 2021 CX-9 Carbon Edition for 36/10k to 45371?

    Does Mazda do 24mo leases? If so, a 24/10k as well. Thank you!
  • Andy604Andy604 Member Posts: 23
    Hello, will you please provide numbers for 36/12 FWD Touring, Carbon, and GT in SC 29464? Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,681

    Hello, may I please get MF, Residual, and any incentives on 2021 CX-9 Carbon Edition for 36/10k to 45371?

    Does Mazda do 24mo leases? If so, a 24/10k as well. Thank you!

    FWD or AWD?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,681
    Andy604 said:

    Hello, will you please provide numbers for 36/12 FWD Touring, Carbon, and GT in SC 29464? Thanks!

    CAR: .00057 MF and 60% residual
    GT: .00058 MF and 60% residual
    Tour: .00091 MF and 61% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • y2karnivaly2karnival Member Posts: 116
    kyfdx said:

    Hello, may I please get MF, Residual, and any incentives on 2021 CX-9 Carbon Edition for 36/10k to 45371?

    Does Mazda do 24mo leases? If so, a 24/10k as well. Thank you!

    FWD or AWD?
    AWD please
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,681

    kyfdx said:

    Hello, may I please get MF, Residual, and any incentives on 2021 CX-9 Carbon Edition for 36/10k to 45371?

    Does Mazda do 24mo leases? If so, a 24/10k as well. Thank you!

    FWD or AWD?
    AWD please
    .00001 MF and 69% residual
    .00017 MF and 61% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • twn7575twn7575 Member Posts: 5
    I’m looking for numbers on a 2021 AWD Carbon Edition. 36/12. Zip code is 08234 in NJ. Thanks for your time. I always check these forums when looking to lease and it’s been a huge help.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,681
    twn7575 said:

    I’m looking for numbers on a 2021 AWD Carbon Edition. 36/12. Zip code is 08234 in NJ. Thanks for your time. I always check these forums when looking to lease and it’s been a huge help.

    .00017 MF and 60% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Domoarigato56Domoarigato56 Member Posts: 13
    Hello, can you give me the MF, RV and Incentives for 44136:
    2021 CX9 GT AWD - 36/10
    2021 CX9 Carbon AWD - 36/10
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,955

    Hello, can you give me the MF, RV and Incentives for 44136:
    2021 CX9 GT AWD - 36/10
    2021 CX9 Carbon AWD - 36/10

    Carbon - .00017 and 61%
    GT - .00001 and 60%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jewbacca198jewbacca198 Member Posts: 11
    edited October 2020
    Can I get the MF, Residual and Incentives for 2021 CX-9 GT. Zip Code - 11783

    24/10
    24/12
    36/10
    36/12
    39/10
    39/12
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,681

    Can I get the MF, Residual and Incentives for 2021 CX-9 GT. Zip Code - 11783

    24/10
    24/12
    36/10
    36/12
    39/10
    39/12

    FWD or AWD?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jewbacca198jewbacca198 Member Posts: 11
    AWD
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,681

    Can I get the MF, Residual and Incentives for 2021 CX-9 GT. Zip Code - 11783

    24/10
    24/12
    36/10
    36/12
    39/10
    39/12

    AWD

    24/12: .00001 MF and 67% residual
    36/12: .00001 MF and 59% residual
    39/12: .00033 MF and 55% residual

    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • twn7575twn7575 Member Posts: 5
    kyfdx said:

    twn7575 said:

    I’m looking for numbers on a 2021 AWD Carbon Edition. 36/12. Zip code is 08234 in NJ. Thanks for your time. I always check these forums when looking to lease and it’s been a huge help.

    .00017 MF and 60% residual
    So here’s where we’re at so far

    MSRP = 44080
    Purchase price = 41009
    Acquisition fee = $650
    Doc fee = $449
    Tags = 400
    Tax in NJ is 6.625% I believe

    Trade in valued at $28299 with a payoff of $26600

    Dealer is at $469 a month with everything rolled into the lease. I’m coming up with $440 when I calculate it.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,681
    twn7575 said:

    kyfdx said:

    twn7575 said:

    I’m looking for numbers on a 2021 AWD Carbon Edition. 36/12. Zip code is 08234 in NJ. Thanks for your time. I always check these forums when looking to lease and it’s been a huge help.

    .00017 MF and 60% residual
    So here’s where we’re at so far

    MSRP = 44080
    Purchase price = 41009
    Acquisition fee = $650
    Doc fee = $449
    Tags = 400
    Tax in NJ is 6.625% I believe

    Trade in valued at $28299 with a payoff of $26600

    Dealer is at $469 a month with everything rolled into the lease. I’m coming up with $440 when I calculate it.
    Ask for the adjusted CAP cost.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Andy604Andy604 Member Posts: 23
    Hello, will you please provide numbers for 36/12 AWD Carbon and GT in SC 29464? Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,681
    Andy604 said:

    Hello, will you please provide numbers for 36/12 AWD Carbon and GT in SC 29464? Thanks!

    CAR: .00045 MF and 60% residual
    GT: .00029 MF and 59% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • imoiseimoise Member Posts: 1
    Hello, can you give me the MF, RV and Incentives for 19152:
    2021 CX9 GT FWD - 36/10
    2021 CX9 Touring FWD - 36/10
    2021 CX9 Sport FWD - 36/10
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,955
    imoise said:

    Hello, can you give me the MF, RV and Incentives for 19152:
    2021 CX9 GT FWD - 36/10
    2021 CX9 Touring FWD - 36/10
    2021 CX9 Sport FWD - 36/10

    .00029 and 61%
    .00057 and 62%
    .00030 and 63%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • lamber12lamber12 Member Posts: 36
    Hello, your help was very beneficial in leasing my 2018 CX-9, and now the dealer wants me to turn in the car and lease a new one. I suspect it is because used cars are in demand right now.

    Nevertheless, can you give me the MF, Residual, MF, and any lease incentives for 28054:

    Touring FWD 36/12 and 36/15
    Carbon FWD 36/12 and 36/15
    GT FWD 36/12 and 36/15

    Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,955
    lamber12 said:

    Hello, your help was very beneficial in leasing my 2018 CX-9, and now the dealer wants me to turn in the car and lease a new one. I suspect it is because used cars are in demand right now.

    Nevertheless, can you give me the MF, Residual, MF, and any lease incentives for 28054:

    Touring FWD 36/12 and 36/15
    Carbon FWD 36/12 and 36/15
    GT FWD 36/12 and 36/15

    Thank you!

    When is your lease up?

    You should do some independent research to see how much your car is worth, before working with your Mazda dealer.

    36/15
    .00057 and 59%
    .00027 and 58%
    .00029 and 58%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • lamber12lamber12 Member Posts: 36
    Thank you, you make a good point. I leased the car in July 2018 for 36 months, so my last payment is June 2021 (10 more payments, including October). The dealer texted me back this morning and said I still owe ~$4k on the car which made sense. However, I just checked TMV and as a trade-in the 2018 car is worth $22,518 (clean condition) and my residual value is $23,119 per lease contract.

    If I understand this correctly and assume the numbers are correct (even though the dealer can sell the used car for much more than $22,518) I would re 'rolling over' $601 into the new lease and I'd add $601 to the cap cost?
  • JazzaJazza Member Posts: 6
    Hi. Can I please get the MF/RV for CX-9 Grand Touring FWD or AWD in 90046 and 10k miles.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,681
    lamber12 said:

    Thank you, you make a good point. I leased the car in July 2018 for 36 months, so my last payment is June 2021 (10 more payments, including October). The dealer texted me back this morning and said I still owe ~$4k on the car which made sense. However, I just checked TMV and as a trade-in the 2018 car is worth $22,518 (clean condition) and my residual value is $23,119 per lease contract.

    If I understand this correctly and assume the numbers are correct (even though the dealer can sell the used car for much more than $22,518) I would re 'rolling over' $601 into the new lease and I'd add $601 to the cap cost?

    No, the residual value is the payoff after you've made all of your lease payments. The current payoff will likely be substantially higher.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,681
    Jazza said:

    Hi. Can I please get the MF/RV for CX-9 Grand Touring FWD or AWD in 90046 and 10k miles.

    36/10

    FWD: .00001 MF and 60% residual
    AWD: .00010 MF and 61% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • lamber12lamber12 Member Posts: 36
    kyfdx said:

    lamber12 said:

    Thank you, you make a good point. I leased the car in July 2018 for 36 months, so my last payment is June 2021 (10 more payments, including October). The dealer texted me back this morning and said I still owe ~$4k on the car which made sense. However, I just checked TMV and as a trade-in the 2018 car is worth $22,518 (clean condition) and my residual value is $23,119 per lease contract.

    If I understand this correctly and assume the numbers are correct (even though the dealer can sell the used car for much more than $22,518) I would re 'rolling over' $601 into the new lease and I'd add $601 to the cap cost?

    No, the residual value is the payoff after you've made all of your lease payments. The current payoff will likely be substantially higher.
    Ok that makes sense, thanks. Looks like I will wait until next summer and re-assess.
  • robi77robi77 Member Posts: 39
    edited October 2020
    Could you please share with me the Money Factor and Residual Value for a 36 month/12k lease on a 2021 Mazda CX-9 AWD Touring with Premium Package? Zip code 11001. Thank you!
  • volfootbalvolfootbal Member Posts: 8
    Could I please get 36/12 FWD or AWD Grand Touring RV, MF and incentives for 37803? Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,955
    robi77 said:

    Could you please share with me the Money Factor and Residual Value for a 36 month/12k lease on a 2021 Mazda CX-9 AWD Touring with Premium Package? Zip code 11001. Thank you!

    .00045 and 61%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,955

    Could I please get 36/12 FWD or AWD Grand Touring RV, MF and incentives for 37803? Thanks

    FWD - .00058 and 60%
    AWD - .00029 and 59%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • wasifhuda87wasifhuda87 Member Posts: 11
    Could I please get the MF, RF, and incentives for 36/12 Touring FWD or AWD. Zip 75063

    Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,681

    Could I please get the MF, RF, and incentives for 36/12 Touring FWD or AWD. Zip 75063

    Thanks

    FWD: .00057 MF and 61% residual
    AWD: .00045 MF and 61% residual

    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • zigor911zigor911 Member Posts: 68
    Hello, can you please share RV, MF and any incentives for 2021 Mazda CX-9 Carbon Edition AWD for 12k/36 and 12k/39 in 08043? thanks in advance
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,681
    zigor911 said:

    Hello, can you please share RV, MF and any incentives for 2021 Mazda CX-9 Carbon Edition AWD for 12k/36 and 12k/39 in 08043? thanks in advance

    .00017 MF and 60% residual
    .00047 MF and 56% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • zigor911zigor911 Member Posts: 68
    kyfdx said:

    zigor911 said:

    Hello, can you please share RV, MF and any incentives for 2021 Mazda CX-9 Carbon Edition AWD for 12k/36 and 12k/39 in 08043? thanks in advance

    .00017 MF and 60% residual
    .00047 MF and 56% residual

    Thank you! No incentives?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,681
    zigor911 said:

    kyfdx said:

    zigor911 said:

    Hello, can you please share RV, MF and any incentives for 2021 Mazda CX-9 Carbon Edition AWD for 12k/36 and 12k/39 in 08043? thanks in advance

    .00017 MF and 60% residual
    .00047 MF and 56% residual

    Thank you! No incentives?
    None

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • supraturbo1778supraturbo1778 Member Posts: 27
    Could you please provide October MF, RV, & incentives (with a breakdown if you could) for zip code 07480?

    2021 CX-9 Touring AWD 36/15
    2021 CX-9 Carbon Edition AWD 36/15
    2021 CX-9 Grand Touring AWD 36/15

    Any conquest cash for a Nissan driver? Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,955

    Could you please provide October MF, RV, & incentives (with a breakdown if you could) for zip code 07480?

    2021 CX-9 Touring AWD 36/15
    2021 CX-9 Carbon Edition AWD 36/15
    2021 CX-9 Grand Touring AWD 36/15

    Any conquest cash for a Nissan driver? Thanks!

    .00045 and 59%
    .00017 and 58%
    .00001 and 57%
    No incentives

    No conquest

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • SlalomSlalom Member Posts: 22
    Hi- Could you please provide the 36 mo/12k mile MF, residual and any incentives for an AWD Touring in zip code 53562? Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,955
    Slalom said:

    Hi- Could you please provide the 36 mo/12k mile MF, residual and any incentives for an AWD Touring in zip code 53562? Thanks

    .00045 and 61%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.